What's new

Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital

Islamabad is a pretty cool capital and I like it because of all the greenery but beauty cannot be quantified, I will have reservations on any list that talks about beauty without operationalizing the meaning of "Beauty".

if ancient city like Rome manages to find its place in top 10 then i seriously doubt the credibility of voters/site ranking. They probably have never visited most of these cities before voting.. lol

What do you mean by 'being a Niazi' ? :unsure:

Niazis aren't of Turkish descent as far as I know; you guys are Punjabi Pukhtoons - Aren't you ? :what:

1. Sir jee, there is no such thing as Punjabi Pukhtoon
2. Niazi's were part of a much wider nomadic race of 17 brothers, if i posted the Shajra here you would be bored, it's simpler to say:

Niazi's can be found as far a field as Iran, Turkey and Turkmenistan:

e4239563f0378f007727c321e703d60a.jpg

A restaurant named after famous Turkish Patriot "Niazi Bey" in Turkey
Lieutenant_Major_Niazi_Bey_Le_h%C3%A9ros_de_la_Libert%C3%A9_1908.jpg

3784830142_894b4db4c1.jpg

Saparmurat_Niyazov - Dictator "Turkmenistan"

x3bhw7.png

Niazi is a place with a very small population in the province of Khorasan, Iran which is located in the continent/region of Asia.
Cities, towns and places near Niazi include Neyazi, Kalateh-ye Borj, Kaltabursh andKalateh Borj

:)

Regards,

@RescueRanger - 'Theres no such thing as a Punjabi Pukhtoon' - How can you say that ? :cray:

We've converted you Niazis to Punjabis whether you accept that or not ! :P

Sir jee. I am not Pakhtoon, I am not Punjabi i am PAKISTANI and so is every other Niazi, Qizalbashi or Khalvi, Shia or Sunni, all Niazi's are proud Pakistanis! ... Inshallah!

I'm not sure about the second most beautiful, but from what I've seen in photographs, it is naturally beautiful indeed. Much of that is because where its located with hills and natural greenery. Second, it was a planned city, so they had a chance to make broad streets and lay it out methodically.

As opposed to Delhi which being an old city has grown over thousands of years, except for Luteyns' Delhi part.

And I think that is what most Pakistanis over here care about, Islamabad being more beautiful than Delhi. I find it hard to believe any Pakistani in his/her right mind would believe that Islamabad is more beautiful than Paris. :coffee:

I'm not sure about the second most beautiful, but from what I've seen in photographs, it is naturally beautiful indeed. Much of that is because where its located with hills and natural greenery. Second, it was a planned city, so they had a chance to make broad streets and lay it out methodically.

As opposed to Delhi which being an old city has grown over thousands of years, except for Luteyns' Delhi part.

And I think that is what most Pakistanis over here care about, Islamabad being more beautiful than Delhi. I find it hard to believe any Pakistani in his/her right mind would believe that Islamabad is more beautiful than Paris. :coffee:
Define beauty!

Where is Istanbul........ :taz:

istanbul3.jpg

istanbul_cnt_24nov09_iStock_b.jpg

%C4%B0stanbul_4228.jpg

Levent_istanbul.jpg
Istanbul isnt a capital otherwise it would easily have made the top 10 :agree:

Back
Top Bottom