What's new

Islamabad ranked "second most unfriendliest city"

People in Isl cry while going from Isl to DHA Phase 4 (across Fauji Foundation hospital) because of the distance!

Somebody should tell them the distance from Thokar to DHA in Lahore!! Takes and absolute age!

And that was my daily route for work.. no problem... Automatic car, music.. and its easy.
Only when somethings up(which is always is with a route or a protest or just some security thing with lorries).. its an easy 22-30 minutes drive(although Ive done it in 12 minutes but that was just one of those days where death was right on me)

u mean originally from somewhere else right?? that is applicable for every major city of the world.. people migrate and settle in these cities,mostly for economic reasons.. children are born in the city,and they refer to themselves as being from that city..

i wonder if @Marshmallow was born in islamabad :unsure:

u mean to say that it has to be a planned city?? not necessarily marsha..

yes it is...its the Capital dude....its not just about the cleanliness....there are other reasons too....the red zone area...political gatherings,buildings...having diplomats,their security etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe thats why you got immune to it :cheesy:
Ive met all and sundry in that city and pind.. done all(both mention-able and unmentionable)..still think the youth of Isb need conditioning(although most youth of Pakistan need it as such). Ive got another ISB wallah here btw.. DHA block G.. claims to have been in the Army, ISI, fought in N.W, has been shot,was rescued by a special SSG mission, has a UN passport, worked in Shell and own a multi billion dollar business and was two batches junior to me in FAST.. And he just turned 23.. WHat have you been doing with your life NP? :omghaha:

ROFLMAO!!! You got a great guy there!!!

Well, I am in that fauji environment you know...so the usual fauji children routine! Nothing too special...does almost drowning in Mangla dam count?

Islamabad is a peaceful place to be in, you can also get those dirty halwa puri breakfasts if you want, you can also be in great fine dining...you have greenery, you have good houses and all!

I don't really get it what people mean by adventure? Ab jang to nhn karwani kia?

dont know why ppl say that nobody goes out after 9 in Isl? do u agree with it?:undecided:

Absolutely not.

Raat ko Jinnah Super ja kar to dekho!

And that was my daily route for work.. no problem... Automatic car, music.. and its easy.
Only when somethings up(which is always is with a route or a protest or just some security thing with lorries).. its an easy 22-30 minutes drive(although Ive done it in 12 minutes but that was just one of those days where death was right on me)

Well you got used to it I guess, but for the people I met and my family relatives, they absolutely dread going there, even on the spanky shiny Expressway at 90 kph.

As you said, kabhi routes ka masla ho jata hai...

Ive met all and sundry in that city and pind.. done all(both mention-able and unmentionable)..still think the youth of Isb need conditioning(although most youth of Pakistan need it as such). Ive got another ISB wallah here btw.. DHA block G.. claims to have been in the Army, ISI, fought in N.W, has been shot,was rescued by a special SSG mission, has a UN passport, worked in Shell and own a multi billion dollar business and was two batches junior to me in FAST.. And he just turned 23.. WHat have you been doing with your life NP? :omghaha:
Are you talking about 1 person?

@Oscar @Marshmallow @nuclearpak

yaar isloo ko agar aik jumlay mai define karna hai to : Heaven in winter , hell in summer !!!
@nuclearpak

yaar aisa sirf aaj kal hai usually 12am k baad jinnah super band honi shuru ho jati hai :)

ROFLMAO!!! You got a great guy there!!!

Well, I am in that fauji environment you know...so the usual fauji children routine! Nothing too special...does almost drowning in Mangla dam count?

Islamabad is a peaceful place to be in, you can also get those dirty halwa puri breakfasts if you want, you can also be in great fine dining...you have greenery, you have good houses and all!

I don't really get it what people mean by adventure? Ab jang to nhn karwani kia?

Absolutely not.

Raat ko Jinnah Super ja kar to dekho!

Well you got used to it I guess, but for the people I met and my family relatives, they absolutely dread going there, even on the spanky shiny Expressway at 90 kph.

As you said, kabhi routes ka masla ho jata hai...

one thing i hate is the traffic signal that comes after every 5 mins and we get to stuck there like forever:girl_cray3:

Did he get kidnapped by aliens aswell? (the bad kind ;)) .... :cheers:

SOME alcoholic making up stats and posting it on line. I tried every thing to find this so called list or the question WAS ASKED NOTHING NADA ZILCH.

Koi FAST ISB batch 08 ka hai? The guy was there for his bachelors which supposedly he cleared in 3 years.
He was here for his MS.

Are you talking about 1 person?

Yup one person, who is doing is MS here currently.

I dont think even Indiana Jones can hold a candle to him :lol:

In your face @Marshmallow ! :P

Aur @RescueRanger - Niazi Bhai zaraa ye saraa kuch Lahore ke bareiii mein Lahore aa kar tou kahinnn - Krav Maga aur not laraiii ho jaiii gii aaap kii aur meriii ! :lol:

hahaha......plus remember one thing,Islamabad is the CAPITAL so it has to be like that too...i mean quiet and unique in many ways...it can not be like any other city.....i dont know why ppl dont understand it:undecided:

Its the City of the Dead ! :whistle:

Only Zombies like you can like Islamabad because we kicked you out of Lahore for being so boring ! :P

Back
Top Bottom