Islamabad Marriott Owner Vows To Reopen 31st December

Imran Khan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Adam Kirby
Islamabad Marriott Owner Vows To Reopen This Year

The owner of Islamabad's doomed Marriott, Sadruddin Hashwani, is vowing to rebuild the hotel and have it open for business by the end of this year, the BBC is reporting.

"We will reopen the hotel," he says, "by the 31st December. There will be a celebration then. That is why I am here, every day. Tomorrow the main work will start putting back every room."

The owner is lucky, he got so much land from teh government, where the new gate will be build i think. The land is worth a lot also.

good step from owner if he close this its bad example for other investers.

This would show terrorists the finger

Would be a great thing if re-opened on 31st Dec - has added significance

Could open up a part of it if not the whol hotel - damage appeared to have been significant

did he manage to get that land which was behind marriot???? thats great
this hotel looks much nicer now. may be coz after wat we have gone through this year, any thing gud happenin looks a lot more nicer.
He should open it on 31st. i agree with slugger. if not all then atleast some part of it.

Good move hope the security will be tighten up.

Pakistan Zinda Abad :)

This would show terrorists the finger

Would be a great thing if re-opened on 31st Dec - has added significance

Could open up a part of it if not the whol hotel - damage appeared to have been significant

We don't need your opinion, we don't need to hear from you feeling sorry about it. YOU did it, the RAW did it.

"This would show RAW the finger":pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom