What's new

ISI name not take on TV by GEO when showing electricity defaulters :D

TechMan

Reaction score
OK I saw this funny thing happened yesterday.
GEO was showing a list of electricity bill defaulters from different departments like PM Secretariat, Railway, Supreme Court, Police e.t.c.
The program was working as follows:

1. A slide is shown with defaulter name and amount defaulted (for e.g. Supreme Court 10 million rupees)
2. The anchor then reads the name of defaulter and amount
3. It took 3, 4 seconds on each slide to display and read name and amount

And as soon as ISI name came up, the slide displayed hardly for 1 second or even less, anchor didn't read it, and then it moved to next slide :laugh:

Who was the anchor......????? Well this happens.... Fauj do have its invisible influence on all depts.....

Assalam alaikum

we ppl must stand for one principle we love our foj, but it is not a muqaddas bhainse

TARIQ

holy cow !!!!!! *(you cannot say jesus christ any more. thanks to PTA)

here is the list
a25addc851b4334e37e90a08c55b7e76.png

no 4 defaulter:

Itafaq foundaries havenot paid since 104 months !!

here is the list no 4 defaulter:

Itafaq foundaries havenot paid since 104 months !!
why is the foundries licence canceled yet?
is the government that is playing foul or its it the foundry?
i think every one is playiing foul.
How did the Electricity Board of Pakistan survive with out geting the payment from commercial segments?

Look at the amounts in arrears. How is Pakistan Electricity Board surviving?

why is the foundries licence canceled yet?
is the government that is playing foul or its it the foundry?
i think every one is playiing foul.
How did the Electricity Board of Pakistan survive with out geting the payment from commercial segments?

thats the magic, its owned by Nawaz Mafia,

what LESCO do is put all these sink accounts on residential consumers. SDOs are told to charge extra, if people in his jurisdiction consumes electricity worth of 100 Rs, they charge 150 Rs to compensate the lose from these mafias.

Yeah, I also saw that happening, ISI came and went, without any comment there. Seemed funny TBH.

And the electricity of the railways was cut, the public gets affected, why not cut electricity of SC, Parliament lodges, et al??

n their electricity never cut???????

amazing

Back
Top Bottom