What's new

ISI employees bring contempt petition against DG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brother the employee for desk posts in MoD, I was told deputed to their hometown or in HQ. Is this authentic?
I was told that only field officers and high rank officers get deputation across Pakistan. please shed some light...
no, no one is allowed to work in district of their domicile for a period of time say 2-3 years.
I don't understand what you mean by deputation? are you trying to say posted across the country, like Islamabad resident will be posted in Karachi in same department? yes they are, and it includes analyst too. MoD is just like any other govt department Police, IB, NAB, FIA, they follow same kind of procedure when it comes to postings.

you want recruitment in army?for ISI?

Pakistan Army Web Portal
he is asking for Intelligence Agency not army,

no, no one is allowed to work in district of their domicile for a period of time say 2-3 years.
I don't understand what you mean by deputation? are you trying to say posted across the country, like Islamabad resident will be posted in Karachi in same department? yes they are, and it includes analyst too. MoD is just like any other govt department Police, IB, NAB, FIA, they follow same kind of procedure when it comes to postings.

he is asking for Intelligence Agency not army,

Thanks for the details. Yes I wanted to ask that suppose if some individual lives in Isbd/Rwp and joins MoD as desk posts of Assistant,UDC,Taffic Analyst etc will he/she not get posted to the same area office of the organisation like in Isbd/Rwp??

I personally know many people of Rwp domicile holder who works for FIA in the same area Isbd/Rwp, I was also told by many that since desk posts does not involve mobility in MoD/Elite organisation so they get postings in their hometown.

Hello seniors,

anyone to answer last query.....?

Thanks for the details. Yes I wanted to ask that suppose if some individual lives in Isbd/Rwp and joins MoD as desk posts of Assistant,UDC,Taffic Analyst etc will he/she not get posted to the same area office of the organisation like in Isbd/Rwp??

I personally know many people of Rwp domicile holder who works for FIA in the same area Isbd/Rwp, I was also told by many that since desk posts does not involve mobility in MoD/Elite organisation so they get postings in their hometown.
I am not sure but I guess with posts like UDC / Assitant you can stay in your district of domicile. I thought by Desk jobs you mean something related to analyst and reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom