What's new

ISI cannot be touched, says US

Yeah! They are our masters and are droning the hell out of our territory and attacking and killing our soldiers at our border outposts and paying for all that in hard and crisp US Dollars ..

Oh !! Wait... !! ;)

I could talk about your population that is poorer than Africa as well, but then there is no relevancy.

Frustrated much? :lol:

Yeah! They are our masters and are droning the hell out of our territory and attacking and killing our soldiers at our border outposts and paying for all that in hard and crisp US Dollars ..

Oh !! Wait... !! ;)

A pounding every other day and not one fck was given by the military or the government :D

Some times you Indians make me laugh , you think just by saying & doing propaganda against ISI , & saying that it is destroying Pakistan , will somehow make it look bad & Pakistanis will hate it , News Flash for you guys , ISI is currently Fighting
CIA
RAW
Mossad
Mi6
Khaad
All alone & all these agencies combined are still unable to do a Jack against ISI , You don't mess with a a Lion in his territory , USA knows that. & its about time Indians should too.

but still i cant stop you From Dreaming , and thinking the image of ISI projected in Bollywood is the Right image , you people dont even know 1% of what ISI is & what it is capable of .

LOL. Bhartis are mad that their American masters did not take their bs drama seriously.

ROFL, boys take their comments in jest and enjoy their moanings.

This is too funny.
sir,
It is quite horrific to know that you are enjoying the dissatisfaction and frustrations in a legal case where the plaintiff is the survivor of the 26/11 tragedy. Again quite disturbing

but still i cant stop you From Dreaming , and thinking the image of ISI projected in Bollywood is the Right image , you people dont even know 1% of what ISI is & what it is capable of .

Actually we do.. All we need to do is pick up a Pakistani newspaper to know how (in) capable ISI is :)

Better egg on the face than a letting your own citizens take a drone missile in where sun doesn't shine dude :)

And that too in the knowledge of your own military and Shoopa Doopa ISI :D

CIA sends ISI monthly faxes about drone attacks: WSJ | Pakistan | DAWN.COM

If it is such shooopa Dooopa agency as claimed why couldnt it avoid the fire works on airport/airbase the other day.... there have been few similar fireworks before also :P.. Or it become soopa doopa when it come to india???

Some times you Indians make me laugh , you think just by saying & doing propaganda against ISI , & saying that it is destroying Pakistan , will somehow make it look bad & Pakistanis will hate it , News Flash for you guys , ISI is currently Fighting
CIA
RAW
Mossad
Mi6
Khaad
All alone & all these agencies combined are still unable to do a Jack against ISI , You don't mess with a a Lion in his territory , USA knows that. & its about time Indians should too.

I know your an opinionator and all, but jeez dude that was straight out retarded. You forgot to add martians and sea people to your list as well. We all know what ISI is capable of, such as losing half of it's own territory and getting droned almost everyday and STILL they cannot do jack :lol:

sir,
It is quite horrific to know that you are enjoying the dissatisfaction and frustrations in a legal case where the plaintiff is the survivor of the 26/11 tragedy. Again quite disturbing

It sounds like you are reading razpak's post fist time!!!!!

CIA
RAW
Mossad
Mi6
Khaad

Sir,
On contrary we, the common people of India are terrified of ISI and Co. We have borne the brunt of prowess of ISI quite a few times, and have lost thousands of innocent lives in the process. There is no illusion of what ISI is capabilities are. And it is quite true that RAW has failed on all counts.

Hindustani clown's nation got bullied by a smaller nation and this guy wants to vent his frustrations on the forum.

LoL

Well, I say that we should let him.

This guy also has a gf from Peshawar. :rofl:

So beware.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom