What's new

ISF is 5 years old now :)

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
the hardest day of my life when the jamiyat, terrorist wing of Jamat-e-Islami misbehaved, beaten , forcefully confined Imran Khan in University of the Punjab physics research dep in 2007,

that was the point of decision where students decided to form ISF, despite Imran Khan's opposition to the idea of forming a student union, his followers convinced him to give permission, he did so by taking the oath that the student union of PTI must remain focused on their studies and constructive work for the party, it will not engage in fights with other parties, will remain non violent come what may, and all the founding members of the union agreed to it and promised to stand by their oath...

Alhamdulillah, ISF has been the only student union in the history of Pakistan that has not been involved in badmashi or any sort of violence or criminal activity, except 2-3 lone incidents that took place in Karachi or Swat, which were taken care of by disowning such members by the union.

Happy fifth Birthday Cubs, you are the real heroes of PTI. you are the change agents, you my friends will change Pakistan by making PTI succeed in every corner of the country !! :tup:

P.S.

604155_515745445112057_602779914_n.jpg

the hardest day of my life when the jamiyat, terrorist wing of Jamat-e-Islami misbehaved, beaten , forcefully confined Imran Khan in University of the Punjab physics research dep in 2007,

that was the point of decision where students decided to form ISF, despite Imran Khan's opposition to the idea of forming a student union, his followers convinced him to give permission, he did so by taking the oath that the student union of PTI must remain focused on their studies and constructive work for the party, it will not engage in fights with other parties, will remain non violent come what may, and all the founding members of the union agreed to it and promised to stand by their oath...

Alhamdulillah, ISF has been the only student union in the history of Pakistan that has not been involved in badmashi or any sort of violence or criminal activity, except 2-3 lone incidents that took place in Karachi or Swat, which were taken care of by disowning such members by the union.

Happy fifth Birthday Cubs, you are the real heroes of PTI. you are the change agents, you my friends will change Pakistan by making PTI succeed in every corner of the country !! :tup:

interesting , whats collegue politics like ? how is ISF handling the biggest nuisense of all IJT

In India there is a lot of media hype about Imran khan as the new next gen leader for Pakistan....So how is the popularity of Imran Now...Personally speaking, I like him...What about people from PDF apart from leader? I feel @Leader is a PTI activist...

Last edited by a moderator:
interesting , whats collegue politics like ? how is ISF handling the biggest nuisense of all IJT

well the jamiat hold on some departments of punjab university, and few government colleges were mostly crowed is from humble background, whereas, contrary to that ISF mainly operates in technical and prestigious departments, institutions, colleges and universities...
where JI operates strongly, ISF remains underground, say university of the punjab... you know they are badmash and unethical people and the worst part jamiat has the backing of teachers and professors for their own elections.. that is why anti jamiyat professors usually lose the battle in teacher's union.

In India there is a lot of media hype about Imran khan as the new next gen leader for Pakistan....So how is the popularity of Imran Now...Personally speaking, I like him...What about people from PDF apart from leader? I feel @Leader is a PTI activist...

Im not associated with PTI at all...I have said that a thousand times here.......his graph is a bit down as compared to 5-6 months ago, due to some of his political mistakes such as going to Sheikh Rasheed Jalsa, and since 30 october last year he has faced much criticism and higher rate of propaganda against him, adding fuel some people joined him to raise the bar from PMLN, and those who got a better offer from pmln have quitted recently, but his support in Urban facilities remain as high as before..

there is no stopping of him, he is going to win, sooner the better...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope so....He looks like a leader with a vision and change....You guys are fortunate that at least you are getting good leaders....But we are not so much lucky.....All we get from our leaders is family members inherit from their ancestor to become our leaders....Good luck to you....Apart from Imran Khan....one thing i have obderved that Pakistan has quite a bit of young and powerful ministers....I forgot the name of those but if i am not wrong there are couple of lady politician like HR Khar and Farooqui and few more who comes to the news channel discussion in TV...They are really talented and very knowledgeable too...

Back
Top Bottom