What's new

Is tumblr got blocked in Pakistan?

jnd3x0

Reaction score
:angry: don't tell me it's true!!!!! :cry: my beautiful blog!!! ... someone confirm it please

No, I'm still accessing it

I can't, it say surf safely, the content you are trying to view is blocked in pakistan ... i mean WTF my blog is all about animals and landscapes

I can't, it's say surf safely, the content you are trying to view is blocked in pakistan ... i mean WTF my blog is all about animals and landscapes

You blog maybe falsely flagged for inappropriate content. Report the issue.

No I can't even access it via proxy ... I don't see any reason for flagged, my content was all safe and no I have better things to acknowledge than **** ...this is mess

No I can't even access it via proxy ... I don't see any reason for flagged, my content was all safe and no I have better things to acknowledge than **** ...this is mess

:) it should be random(works sometimes) try tomorrow that the way it has been since PTA moved against pr0n....not working for me too

should I inform to PTA about this? man I have being working soo much on my blog with all HTML n CSS stuff, I am really annoyed right now

THIS IS BULLSHIT MULLAHIZATION ON our internet freedom !!! Internet Censorship in Process in Pakistan? ******** Down, Beygairats Blocked! - PakiUM.com

Good. This will stop people from becoming corrupt like Indians. (Eg:- @Shark Killer )

Last edited by a moderator:
I have just written to PTA and provided them a list of 893 proxies to be banned

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom