What's new

Is this Defence.pk or Indiandefence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me PDF was spending late nights reading threads on the Al-Khalid and F-16's at three in the morning sipping on 7-up.

Now it has become rubbish.

People might not admit this, but this site became popular due a lot of knowledgeable people, and a lot of the senior members.

I'd say about 6 years ago, most Indians and most people around the world had no clue about the Pakistani military.

The founders of this forum have been forumming together for more than 12 years now. Tab bhi Indians humse bohooooooooot zyada hotay thay. We used to talk to them. I was a teenager when I started, I'm in my 30s now. When it comes to debating we have fought as hard as we could (and since its so many years this is a matter of public record, google will tell you), but running a forum where we uphold good values - like freedom and justice, we have to put that in practice, not just talk about it for point scoring.

We don't have to be mean to Indians because we are Pakistanis. We have to be the best forum in terms of the good values BECAUSE we are Pakistanis. Be the type of man that makes your flag proud.

The tragedy is the behaviour pattern of some Indian members, you will seldom see more than a couple of Pakistani members debating on the same topic, where as OTOH, when you are having a healthy debate with one Indian, all others seem to jump in as if desperate to salvage some pride. This ploy like hunting in packs, often derails the thread and all hell breaks loose.
The Indian members (Not All) need to learn to accept some grit with grain.

I have seen the Mods here give much more leverage to Pak and Chinese members over Indians .

This forum attracts Indians because Pakistanis discuss India on this forum way too much . An Indian types poverty on google and defence.pk pops up in top 3 results . The Indian dude gets curious about why Pakistanis are discussing poverty in india(or any other issue) while so much is wrong with their own country also today and the Indian members clicks on the link . He sees the conversation and the propaganda , all the mud-slinging ,he sees Indian members defending or trying to defend their country and he decides to join to play his part .

This is the story of most Indian members on this forum . Don't blame us for joining it . Discuss Pak more and India less . There are some Pak members on here who are far more interested in opening threads to bash India and have hardly ever opened a thread that talks about Pakistan .I won't name them but we know the names of most of them .

Contrast this with Indian forums where 90 % of the discussion is related to India and India only . If you want Indians to leave , stop creating so many India related threads and create more Pakistan related threads .You will automatically see Indian members leaving this forum and fewer new members joining thus reducing their presence but I am sure that is also something the owners of this Web Site do not want .:D

Actually I love the facts that there are so many Indians here.

Its a good humbling experience for the blind uber-Pakistani nationalists and believe me I am no fan of them.

Well, since Elmo asked for complaints, I have one. How come certain Pakistani members are allowed to use racist comment despite their posts being reported multiple times. And this is specific to individual(s) and not all Pakistanis. Isnt that just plain offensive? Probably one of the reasons why suicide trolls create fake ids to abuse blatantly

Racism is not allowed, most of the racist terms we could have thought of against Indians has already been word filtered. Violating the word filter is an offence. Report the post with the description, we will take care of it.

kal ek pagal indian iss froum per ayye kar humian galiin daye rahy tha
Didn't you find one thing, that most of the senior members ignored him are passing jokes among themselves and didn't resort to calling names and using abusive language. I mean I did have chat with posters from pakistan who were passing jokes and ignoring that guy. If you act like that, the person from other country will respect you.

It's abou bringing in traffic, so they allow the Indian members to flood the forum and spam. It has the Pakistani brand but that's about it.

There is no use in arguing over this as Admins have their reasons and are unwilling to change them. They simply don't care if the forum is flooded with vile Indians ruining the forum experience.

Its not really about one nationality over the other. PDF has always been a platform where users from any nationality can come and contribute in a decent manner. Lately, some users have forgotten how to discuss and rather fall into point scoring match ups. Such leads in to trolling, infractions and eventually banning.

I don't believe we are going to come to any resolution, so I will just stop.

I don't have any hate for anyone, and I respect a lot of people here.

The biggest curse to this site was the 3-infraction ban system.

This website started out as a patriotic defence website and has now moved into a neutral spectator. A lot of the patriotic people do not favor this.

Again, you guys wanted hear our feelings so I gave mine.

I am actually surprised why Pakistani members are cribbing so much here.. This forum (apart from Lahori food) is one of the few things which make me jealous of Pakistan. Have you guys seen any forum (Indian or Pakistani) with this level of cross border communication.

Racism is not allowed, most of the racist terms we could have thought of against Indians has already been word filtered. Violating the word filter is an offence. Report the post with the description, we will take care of it.

Asim, just type dot heads in the search bar on the forum main page and you will know what i mean. Have reported multiple times too..

I don't believe we are going to come to any resolution, so I will just stop.

I don't have any hate for anyone, and I respect a lot of people here.

The biggest curse to this site was the 3-infraction ban system.

This website started out as a patriotic defence website and has now moved into a neutral spectator. A lot of the patriotic people do not favor this.

Again, you guys wanted hear our feelings so I gave mine.

RazPak, just stop bro.

Not only have you been called out by Indian members and even Pakistani members, but even the Admin as well.

When so many people are criticizing your posts then there is something wrong with what you are posting and how you are going about posting.

Indians and other nationalities are completely and totally welcome here. This is a free forum where a healthy debate from different viewpoints is welcome.

If you want to make some points, then use facts and reason to back them up and don't resort to childish responses to get your point across. You will just make yourself look bad.

Ok just to get my point across for a final time.

I clicked in a thread just now and

meanwhile in the land of pure .. 9 pures were dronned !!

Take it or leave it.

RazPak, just stop bro.

Not only have you been called out by Indian members and even Pakistani members, but even the Admin as well.

When so many people are criticizing your posts then there is something wrong with what you are posting and how you are going about posting.

Indians and other nationalities are completely and totally welcome here. This is a free forum where a healthy debate from different viewpoints is welcome.

If you want to make some points, then use facts and reason to back them up and don't resort to childish responses to get your point across. You will just make yourself look bad.

You're the guy that said Pak military officers drive Lamborghinis, right?

Welcome to ignore list.

Asim, just type *** heads in the search bar on the forum main page and you will know what i mean. Have reported multiple times too..

Likewise, Pa** is also very offensive term, one just has to go through some of today's posts to find out what i mean.
Takes two to Tango.

Ok just to get my point across for a final time.

I clicked in a thread just now and

Take it or leave it.

You're the guy that said Pak military officers drive Lamborghinis, right?

Welcome to ignore list.

Report it.

It is a Pakistan-India Federation Forum like Jinnah envisioned it.:rofl:

Yes, very much.

So, Pakistanis will have to contend with the Indian flow thats coming their way unless the website decides to block Indian IPs at the loss of traffic and hence revenue.

I don't think they are always thinking about revenue, it's the mindset that is liberal and tolerant to a great degree. Don't take it otherwise but I think Indian mindset is much more money-oriented than their neighbors. Yet they fail to entertain a large traffic on Indian forums because of their unwillingness to tolerate different views.

since several MODS are around in this thread, I have a question,

I usually post terrorism incidents in Pakistan in the thread dedicated for the same. But one Pakistani poster gets offended.
I am doing same thing as Bilal or areesh do in India insurgency thread. Is it OK with MODS that I post them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom