What's new

Is Sri Lanka Classified South East Asia or South Asia?

Well isnt same happened in srilanka? The killing of thousands of tamils? Or in dear pakistan wherehindu girls get kidnapped and then forced to change religion? Did state did anything about that? But if hving a one hindu player can show the wellbeing of hindus in pak. Why not same logic of urs r applied for india where we hv 3 muslims in team or a persident of nation. Pls answer dircetly and dont try to change topic.

Funny after the case of rinkle kumari ... she recorded her statement in the court and even to the media ... and no her husband isnt some middle aged old man... but a young guy.... but stilll we need to do more... instead of giving a shit about others... carry on.

Funny after the case of rinkle kumari ... she recorded her statement in the court and even to the media ... and no her husband isnt some middle aged old man... but a young guy.... but stilll we need to do more... instead of giving a shit about others... carry on.

Oh well i can show u not just one but 100s of videos where indian muslims are saying they r more happy here. One even said that to mussaraf. What r ur nobel thought abt thr statement?

Oh well i can show u not just one but 100s of videos where indian muslims are saying they r more happy here. One even said that to mussaraf. What r ur nobel thought abt thr statement?

I can show you much more videos ... posted by an indian hindu extremist member on this very forum....that can negate everything you claim!

I can show you much more videos ... posted by an indian hindu extremist member on this very forum....that can negate everything you claim!
That's not the answer of my question. I can show u links of hindus running out from Pakistan to india to save thr lives. Plz do tell me how many gujrati or oriya or up muslims went to pakitan to save thr lives? Plz do tell

Nobody said current Sinhalese look like North Indian in general.. It's stupid to think that after a millenia of intermarriage and living in tropical climatic conditions majority of the Sinhalese look like that but even in the Sinhalese community is not homogeneous.. I.e. Most Sinhalese from the Kandy region and the central districts can still easily be identified with North Indians

More importantly Sinhala language, Culture, Buddhism and customs are more akin to North India than the South
Cant Agree More. Why dont some understand that today whole world and every person is hybrid someway or the other, some percent or the other. Srilankans are mix of north Indians. North Indians are mix of Dravidians.

Infact, genetic theory PROVES that after migration from Africa, Cro Magnons settled in South India and started 1st civilization. The OLDEST GENE is found in a Kerlaitte Family. Then came the Neanderthals and migrated towards Indian subcontinent. Hence giving those North Indian mix.

At those times, nature provided its blessings only to rich fertile lands of Nile, Indus, Ganges and Yangtze. Thats where the civilizations florished.

No gene today is homogenous in nature. You will find all aspects of every type of gene in every man.

Bottomline is, lets not diffrentiate on basis of genes or looks. We all have a bit to China, India, Europe, Africa, Scandinavia in us.

That's not the answer of my question. I can show u links of hindus running out from Pakistan to india to save thr lives. Plz do tell me how many gujrati or oriya or up muslims went to pakitan to save thr lives? Plz do tell

Coz we wont allow them to enter.

Coz they cant even afford to move..

Coz they despite being the largest minority are the poorest and most under represented?

Coz they despite being the largest minority are the poorest and most under represented?
Really? R u really saying they cant even buy ticket of no more then 500pkr to go to pakistan by train? Let me tell u the main person who died in gujrat riot was a mla and his wife is paying to lawyer from last so many years, Bollywood khans earns in millions of dollers and u know about indian cricketers. And if they cant even afford to move how the hell afford to by a.k and bombs to do thr jihad in Kashmir or in Mumbai?

But if u see, that gives them the biggest reason to run off. Tell me the refugee situations in any place is coz of the poorest of the poor people. Bangladeshis, Afganis, etc who migrated to neighbouring countries did so coz they were rich and cud afford to move? What logic.

Infact, India as a country has been living in with diversity since Islamic Invasions. Pakistani muslims and Indian extrimist hindus wud never understand certian points. Why after 600 yrs of Muslim rule, Hindus are still 60% in subcontinent compared to 40% muslims? In comparision South America converted 100% to christians within 200 yrs of European Invasion by force.

India was never to be a religion centric country coz since its existence, it has been open to different cultures, Biggest proof is 5 major versions of Hinduism over the period of 5000 yrs. (PS: Dont consider Hinduism as a Religion. There was no concept of religion in those times. This concept was started by Abrahmic religions, starting with Jews in 500 BCE.)

The point is this land of India was never homogeneos. It is the biggest centre of cross cultures and traditions and moulded itself with every good change. Thats why we Indians are tolerant to change. We always were irrespective of religion and race.

So keeping apart extreme ideology, Indians in general are accepting in nature and hence saying that Muslims are not accepted is holistically false.

Really? R u really saying they cant even buy ticket of no more then 500pkr to go to pakistan by train? Let me tell u the main person who died in gujrat riot was a mla and his wife is paying to lawyer from last so many years, Bollywood khans earns in millions of dollers and u know about indian cricketers. And if they cant even afford to move how the hell afford to by a.k and bombs to do thr jihad in Kashmir or in Mumbai?

Try to cross the LOC ... baki baad mein bolien... and yes we do have indians staying illegallllly in our country... Also a few bollywood actors dont represent the poorest minority of infis... As for AKs n Bombs... atleast now you admit tht indian muslims are involved in anti india activities...

But if u see, that gives them the biggest reason to run off. Tell me the refugee situations in any place is coz of the poorest of the poor people. Bangladeshis, Afganis, etc who migrated to neighbouring countries did so coz they were rich and cud afford to move? What logic.

Afghanis could do tht because they were welcomed ...!!

Bangladeshis... how many does BSF shoot in a month?
Infact, India as a country has been living in with diversity since Islamic Invasions. Pakistani muslims and Indian extrimist hindus wud never understand certian points. Why after 600 yrs of Muslim rule, Hindus are still 60% in subcontinent compared to 40% muslims? In comparision South America converted 100% to christians within 200 yrs of European Invasion //////

Typical hindu extremist mindset... if all muslims were so evil they
India was never to be a religion centric country coz since its existence, it has been open to different cultures, Biggest proof is 5 major versions of Hinduism over the period of 5000 yrs. (PS: Dont consider Hinduism as a Religion. There was no concept of religion in those times. This concept was started by Abrahmic religions, starting with Jews in 500 BCE.)

Not even relevant to the topic on hand..
The point is this land of India was never homogeneos. It is the biggest centre of cross cultures and traditions and moulded itself with every good change. Thats why we Indians are tolerant to change. We always were irrespective of religion and race.

So keeping apart extreme ideology, Indians in general are accepting in nature and hence saying that Muslims are not accepted is holistically false.

Yeah im sure its all BS... there are no islamophobes in india... although we see alot of them on the internet... be it ********,PDF,YT,FB etc..

Try to cross the LOC ... baki baad mein bolien... and yes we do have indians staying illegallllly in our country... Also a few bollywood actors dont represent the poorest minority of infis... As for AKs n Bombs... atleast now you admit tht indian muslims are involved in anti India activities.
Why they hv to cross the loc? They can get visa anf use train to go pakistan can't they? It not gonna cost more then 5000 rupees. Don't tell me they cant even afford that 5000rupee. U still hvnt answered how they get a.k and bombs when thry can't even afford to move an a.k wound cost at least 10000~20000 and bullet would be no less then of 100 rupee . How do they afford that?
When did i denied anything. Of course thr r so many muslims are in volved in india - India activity . Even un and ur beloved arab countries acknowledge it thats why they keep deporting terrorist they catchs don't u think?

Afghanis could do tht because they were welcomed ...!!

Haan Haan wo to dikh raha. How much welcome they are. Tohadde bolne se kuchh na hona. Reality is different. I can post numerous posts where Pakistanis are crying not been able to stop Afganis. Ur claim busted.

Bangladeshis... how many does BSF shoot in a month?

Still they are 1 crore in India today. Our point was different. Point is, for migration u need is huge discrimination and not money and all.

Typical hindu extremist mindset... if all muslims were so evil they
They what? Seems U dint understand that para. Lemme rephrase, Indians irrespective of religion lived together. Muslim rulers never made a mission to convert India into Islamic as claimed by our RSS heroes. Its just they gave perks to those who convert and its natural for any King for his religion. Most of the nonhindu converts are low caste Indians who did so to escape the brutal caste system of India. Bottomline is no one tried to covert people out of mission in India coz its style of India to live with diversity.

Not even relevant to the topic on hand..
As I said, try to comprehend or ask relevant questions if u dint find my response relevant. Maybe I mite try differently.

Yeah im sure its all BS... there are no islamophobes in india... although we see alot of them on the internet... be it ********,PDF,YT,FB etc..

Yes there is but its not an extreme situation as assumed by Pakistan JUST TO JUSTIFY 2 nation theory. Desperate Attempt past 65 yrs I must say. This phobia is exactly same as Whites have against no whites in Developed world. And so is everywhere in the world. Nothing special.

But again, I will comfortably put the onus on Pakistan creation coz his phobia has the base of Partition and hence all muslims are assumed to be 'shud be in Pakistan' coz thats why they departed from us. Its not anti Muslim. Its an Anti Partition sentiment.

Bottomline is..........U wud be foolish to take a small faction of right winged groups as INDIA's Facevalue.

Haan Haan wo to dikh raha. How much welcome they are. Tohadde bolne se kuchh na hona. Reality is different. I can post numerous posts where Pakistanis are crying not been able to stop Afganis. Ur claim busted

I SAID "THEY WERE WELCOME" ... Even today over 60,000 people cross Pak-afghan border.. e
Still they are 1 crore in India today. Our point was different. Point is, for migration u need is huge discrimination and not money and all.

lol... are you telling me there is no discrimination in india? just yesterday somebody posted news abt not societies not giving houses to muslims...
They what? Seems U dint understand that para. Lemme rephrase, Indians irrespective of religion lived together. Muslim rulers never made a mission to convert India into Islamic as claimed by our RSS heroes. Its just they gave perks to those who convert and its natural for any King for his religion. Most of the nonhindu converts are low caste Indians who did so to escape the brutal caste system of India. Bottomline is no one tried to covert people out of mission in India coz its style of India to live with diversity.

Lmao... in punjab mostly were chumars who became mahzabi sikhs...

As I said, try to comprehend or ask relevant questions if u dint find my response relevant. Maybe I mite try differently.

Yes there is but its not an extreme situation as assumed by Pakistan JUST TO JUSTIFY 2 nation theory. Desperate Attempt past 65 yrs I must say. This phobia is exactly same as Whites have against no whites in Developed world. And so is everywhere in the world. Nothing special.

But again, I will comfortably put the onus on Pakistan creation coz his phobia has the base of Partition and hence all muslims are assumed to be 'shud be in Pakistan' coz thats why they departed from us. Its not anti Muslim. Its an Anti Partition sentiment.

Bottomline is..........U wud be foolish to take a small faction of right winged groups as INDIA's Facevalue.

lmao wtf are you talking about?

Why they hv to cross the loc? They can get visa anf use train to go pakistan can't they? It not gonna cost more then 5000 rupees. Don't tell me they cant even afford that 5000rupee.
U still hvnt answered how they get a.k and bombs when thry can't even afford to move an a.k wound cost at least 10000~20000 and bullet would be no less then of 100 rupee . How do they afford that?
When did i denied anything. Of course thr r so many muslims are in volved in india - India activity . Even un and ur beloved arab countries acknowledge it thats why they keep deporting terrorist they catchs don't u think?

Are you saying indian muslims can afford weapons n ammo to use against india ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom