What's new

Is Shah Mehmood Qureshi Appointement as Vice Chairman of PTI on Merit?

A.M.S

New Recruit

Reaction score
If i am not wrong IK in his many press confrences claiming that PTI believe on merit????

Is this appointment of Shah Mehmood Qureshi as vice president on merit? What are the struggle of Shah Mehmood Qureshi for PTI??????????

This is something that PTI fans will have to explain. Seems to me like IK has no integrity behind closed doors. Everything he is saying right now is just to please the public and to get his one and only shot to become the Prime Minister of Pakistan - a post that he's been dying to take for a very long time (no matter what the costs).

It is a good move. An experienced, seasoned and well spoken politician. The decision was taken at the CEC meeting of the PTI.

it was bound to happen & am sure this was one of the demands put forward by SMQ... No denying that SMQ is a seasoned, sernior politician and PTI need someone of his caliber.... Good luck to PTI & her new VC

Why people are having problem with Qureshi's appointment? He is experienced and decent politician. Whats the problem?

Why people are having problem with Qureshi's appointment? He is experienced and decent politician. Whats the problem?

The problem seems to be that IK have always said that Party appointments will be thru elections and than he appoints SMQ as VC.. i dunno if VC chair will be up for grabs for party members... but looking @ what IK have always claimed i guess VC seat will be up for grabs :)

Well, it's on marit, since SMQ can help PTi in grabing southern punjab and interior sindh's seats..

What about his (SMQ) recent overly dramatic speech that made him look like a phony..?

looks like the great Tsunami is being blackmailed. People are appointed in order to win election.

What's the difference between Vice president and Vice Chairman?

I can see atleast 4 vice presidents on PTI website. I think these are just fancy designations with actual power lying with the chairman and CEC.

What's the difference between Vice president and Vice Chairman?

I can see atleast 4 vice presidents on PTI website. I think these are just fancy designations with actual power lying with the chairman and CEC.

Should'nt the actual power be with the executive committee of a political party?

lol PTI walo ko masla na lekin PMLn PPP MQM ko marache kio lag gai ? hahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom