What's new

Is PDF being monitored by inteligence agencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Yes, all most all the intelligence agencies are there in PDF. They were following me for last two weeks. Few days back ISI wanted to give me $1 million for sensitive information. Just after that RAW hacked by laptop and NTRO called me in my mobile if I have transferred any information about RAW's activities in Afghanistan. CIA wanted to seduce me with some American adult videos but Israelis promised me extravagant lifestyle in Tel Aviv. MI6 wants to help me for admission in London Business School. Arabs also promised a Harem and three oil tankers. :smitten:

Thanks to PDF, I am in high demand. :yahoo: :azn:

to tu gya beta:lol:

Maybe who knows, the mod of this website is director of ISI/CIA/ .....or Talibans. :P

monitored for what ? looking at people trolling and bitching at each other lol We would be a nice case study for a sociology group looking at how Indians and Pakistani's react to each other lol

Lol. Some of the amazing funny posts. ..be aware, any 1 can be raw,cia,isi,mossad agent . . .who knows. If they actualy monitoring pdf then also will nt be confirmed .

monitored for what ? looking at people trolling and bitching at each other lol We would be a nice case study for a sociology group looking at how Indians and Pakistani's react to each other lol

um dono bhai to gai bhai .2 bhai 2 country:lol:

It would be prudent for them to monitor posts. Especially those from their own countries that espouse support for the extremists. What would be interesting to know is. Has anyone been nabbed, denied a job, or lost a security clearance as a result. If I held a government position yet was on here supporting suicide bombings. I could probably expect a visit from the FBI.

Every thing should be monitor , I think all the cash should be taken back and only plastic money should be allowed, to make sure what people are doing with money and denying bad people from cash use. specially terrorists.

All people should have chips in them so the big brother should know if a person goes to Pakistan, for what business

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom