What's new

Is PDF being monitored by inteligence agencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cityboy

Reaction score
Country
India
PDF has 27,000 registered members[no of guests viewing are 5 times more than reg. Members] and now among top defence forums of the world. .
defence.pk has been referenced by well known media outlets online. So my question is, ,
Are we being monitored ? It is possible dat many inteligence agencies will have people monitoring this site and people's view through their cyber units ?

Last edited:
Everything on the web is monitored though they wont tell the public but everyone does that.

Since we are not promoting anything wrong why should we be worried about that??

PDF is the best place for Indo Pakistani youth to talk to each other (Finally after 5 dacades) .

yes mine is keep getting trojan horse , from israel .

even they try n track my other accounts. its been happening for some time.

but its insane , they are beating around wrong bush.

its funny - is this these ofical are paid off ?......

may be but they inform us abut it. let them do there job

Would like to know the statistics of how many live members, banned members,nationalities.... from the mods.

It would be so nice to hear about that one for sure !!!!

Please.......... anyone???

Would like to know the statistics of how many live members, banned members,nationalities.... from the mods.

It would be so nice to hear about that one for sure !!!!

Please.......... anyone???

Currently 27098 active members & those who got banned are not included i think.

And there are people from almost every part of the world.

Pak , India , China , US , UK , Canada , BD , Sri Lanka , Australia , Newzland , Turkey , italy , Switzerland , France , Belg , Norway , Africa , saudi arabia , UAE etc etc

hey if CAI can see this kiss my **********

i meant my puppy :)

also to MI6 we r having a wee bit o fun hear :D

dont kidnap me in the night plz im innocent :)

they send group of swat soon be ready black water given a contract of 11$ for kill you lolllllllll

:lol::lol::rofl:

DOH! im screwed need to leave country tell no one changing my identity to BENNY LAVA the code to my locker is 5522
burn every thing inside except those CDs (thats some gud ****) pray for me
saber out :rofl:

PDF is even monitoring by BD newspapers. So definitely intel-agencies are also doing that.

DOH! im screwed need to leave country tell no one changing my identity to BENNY LAVA the code to my locker is 5522
burn every thing inside except those CDs (thats some gud ****) pray for me
saber out :rofl:

don't worry i will takecare abut cds and locker:D

PDF is even monitoring by BD newspapers. So definitely intel-agencies are also doing that.

give them link of rupee news so atleast we got some good news in your media always:lol:

lol Yes, all most all the intelligence agencies are there in PDF. They were following me for last two weeks. Few days back ISI wanted to give me $1 million for sensitive information. Just after that RAW hacked by laptop and NTRO called me in my mobile if I have transferred any information about RAW's activities in Afghanistan. CIA wanted to seduce me with some American adult videos but Israelis promised me extravagant lifestyle in Tel Aviv. MI6 wants to help me for admission in London Business School. Arabs also promised a Harem and three oil tankers. :smitten:

Thanks to PDF, I am in high demand. :yahoo: :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom