What's new

Is PAF going to get 24 Su-35 fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
F_22_Su_35_friends_by_galm11.jpg

3822022+_d9664e93b6ecd7d9b96d3f54f39f56fd.jpg

India reject the Su-35.

Su-30MKI deal goes sour too with Russian requesting prices hike after contract signed with Indian. Same as INS Vikramaditya program...

Yep becuase with with our Super-Su upgrade MKI will rival Su-35 .

Comprehension Fail Much??

India reject the Su-35.

Su-30MKI deal goes sour too with Russian requesting prices hike after contract signed with Indian. Same as INS Vikramaditya program...

Awesome Imagination.

TROLL.

After hearing the news PAF reject the Chinese J-10. I think its logical PAF did not opt for J-10. Consider PAF already operate the JF-17 which both share quite similar profile despite J-10 being more advance. I dont see PAF going to get another single engine, short legged fighter.

Logical next step will be acquring a big twin engine, deep strike multi-role fighter like Su-35, armed with AESA radar , thrust vector and can carry a large load of ammo. Since China are not allowed to export J-11B or J-16. What China can do for PAF shall be this.

Lenta.ru:

Russian promise Indian they will not export to arms to PAF but never say , it did not allowed third parties to export whatever their toy to who? Just like RD-93 engines.... I believed the 24 Su-35 fighter bought by China will be re-export to PAF. China dont need Su-35. I dont see the logic of PLAAF owning Su-35. The only reason will be China acting as middle man for PAF for getting Su-35.

bro who said we have rejected j10Bs

First of all Pakistan has zero capability to replace India and second one Chinese arm market will be severely affected if Pakistanis get closer to Russia. ;)

China do not depend on Pakistan to buy Chinese arms to survive. They depend on general economic to get their income. Presently, they are more interest in making arms for themselves. As for India, Russia know they are slowly losing India defence market as day goes by. But currently, India still heavily depend on Russia for arms, Russia forsee this deal will not have too much effect just like RD-93 engines.. In the end, India will just buy less Russia arms.

PAF rejects j 10! i heard that they gave an firm order for 36 FC20 which the arrival starts from 2015

As Johnny English would say: 'Never in a million years Sauvage'.:)

This ain't going to happen within the next decade. This has been repeated again and again.

PAF is already very busy with the JFT program, and the integration of JFT into the fleet and also the AWACS systems, then the J-10B is also rumored, and so is the new stealth jet (internet rumors only, nothing too credible). Why in the world would PAF want to go for another totally different jet, at this point of time.

This ain't going to happen within the next decade. This has been repeated again and again.

PAF is already very busy with the JFT program, and the integration of JFT into the fleet and also the AWACS systems, then the J-10B is also rumored, and so is the new stealth jet (internet rumors only, nothing too credible). Why in the world would PAF want to go for another totally different jet, at this point of time.

Well Said.
That Sums up Things Nicely.

China do not depend on Pakistan to buy Chinese arms to survive. They depend on general economic to get their income. Presently, they are more interest in making arms for themselves. As for India, Russia know they are slowly losing India defence market as day goes by. But currently, India still heavily depend on Russia for arms, Russia forsee this deal will not have too much effect just like RD-93 engines.. In the end, India will just buy less Russia arms.

But still Chinese will never like Pakistan's tilt towards Russia for arms purchase. :angel:

Troll alert ... the thread is malfunctioned... windjammer found ...turr turr turrrrrr.....

Troll alert ... the thread is malfunctioned... windjammer found ...turr turr turrrrrr.....

Totally new fighter??? How do you strike deep into India without Su-35?? With Su-35, long legged, armed with AESA, TVC plus a massive load of ammunition of AA, AtoG. You can do wonders and send nightmare to IAF... China is very unfortunate not able to export J-16. Sorry my friend. This is only what China can do for you....

Fact:

Pakistan Defence Budget : $ 6.5 Billion
Indian Defence Budget : $65 Billion ( X 10 )

How can you buy when u Dont have Money ?

stewie-griffin-wallpaper.jpg

How dare u ruin the fun...When the world is mine, your death shall be quick and painless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom