What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

they are all cute .. not hot .. :P

Don't trick me into posting them. Believe me some of them have the hottest thighs and just so perfect cups -- small to medium-sized and perky. Google search and see for yourself.

I find Nepalese of North Indian descent much more pretty, they look like Bollywood actress. High class and beautiful.

I don't like the heavy Australoid influence look women.

I find Nepalese of North Indian descent much more pretty, they look like Bollywood actress. High class and beautiful.

I don't like the heavy Australoid influence look women.

Lmao are you kidding? Bollywood actresses (except for a few) are hideous. Want me to post pics? :D

Women from Delhi, Punjab are the most beautiful, next are the women from Tamil Nadu, than are the Northeast Indians Mongoloid.

I think women from Assam are the most ugliest, the majority look predominately Australoid with some Mongoloid admixture. There are all these Austro asiatic tribes with Mongoloid admixture.

Women from Delhi, Punjab are the most beautiful, next are the women from Tamil Nadu, than are the Northeast Indians Mongoloid.

I think women from Assam are the most ugliest, the majority look predominately Australoid with some Mongoloid admixture. There are all these Austro asiatic tribes with Mongoloid admixture.

If Tamilnadu women are in top of list, rest of Indian women must be most unattractive then. No offence.

If Tamilnadu women are in top of list, rest of Indian women must be most unattractive then. No offence.

I've seen some Tamil beauties in U.K, their pretty exotic. They seem look much prettier than the Tamils in Sri Lanka, their certainly not as dark either. They range from light brown to very dark brown.

They were selected in bollywood because they are not as ugly as typical indian women, but that doesn't make them beautiful. :D

I've seen some Tamil beauties in U.K, their pretty exotic. They seem look much prettier than the Tamils in Sri Lanka, their certainly not as dark either. They range from light brown to very dark brown.

It can't be. In Sri Lanka we don't have one category called "Tamils". We have 2 groups Sri Lankan Tamils and Indian Tamils. Indian Tamils are dark black, slim, short than SL Tamils. Fair skin Indian Tamils are not common in Indian Tamils group in here.

They were selected in bollywood because they are not as ugly as typical indian women, but that doesn't make them beautiful. :D

But don't North Indian women and Pakistani women look alike? or are there some differences?

The average Punjabi women look like a bollywood actress.

This is not a world affair in the South Asian region. Also what year is this, 1890? Who cares!

It can't be. In Sri Lanka we don't have one category called "Tamils". We have 2 groups Sri Lankan Tamils and Indian Tamils. Indian Tamils are dark black, slim, short than SL Tamils. Fair skin Indian Tamils are not common in Indian Tamils group in here.

Sri Lankan Tamils are related with Tamil Indians?

Genetic affinities

Although Sri Lankan Tamils are culturally and linguistically distinct, genetic studies indicate that they are closely related to other ethnic groups in the island while being related to the Indian Tamils from South India as well. There are various studies that indicate varying degrees of connections between Sri Lankan Tamils, Sinhalese and Indian ethnic groups.

This is not a world affair in the South Asian region. Also what year is this, 1890? Who cares!

No, north indians look nothing like Pakistanis...even Indian Punjabis are kalay kalotay bengan lotay (dark skinned). This could be because there are fake Punjabis in India.

Back
Top Bottom