What's new

Is my threads good?

Is my threads good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are not responding in this thread also.

The attention you give yourself ,at times makes us wonder if you are a closeted narcissist

Anyway,your threads are fun ,and news reports always informative,as long as they are not edited.

Being a moderator your are discrimination on the basis of geneder??

if she is female then her threads are good and if he is a male then his threads are not good !!

Thats not what he meant.

Ignore the word "darling" if he is a guy, now thats not difficult, come on.

Your threads are good topics for discussion,so you have my thumbs up,but definitely your English is not up to the mark....but thats fine.Its not your mother tongue after all.

They are brilliant, Fantastic, mind blasting, breath taking ones.. So a definite " Yes" from me too...:cheers:

You should of been banned ages ago, you post topics in wrong section.

Lol joke.

well this is one issue.You do keep posting latest headlines and start new threads,but I have not seen you posting your own views many a times.And at times,when you did post some information,later they came out to be your own imaginations.So,try to take part in discussions,and yes,please post correct information,irrespective of what you would like or dislike.

15710.jpg
Bhai, are you seeing the results? any comments??

Is my threads good?

I am member since 2009, also currently biggest contributor or no 1 thread starter.

Suddenly received some negative response…….

So friends, tell me about my threads……

Views of all members encouraged…..

put it back where it comes from (gutter)

You are cool, keep it up.

Hey, most of your posts are informative. In that way they are of value and are good. However, some threads are designed to start flame wars, those are the ones I hate. A thread can only be as good as its source or its author. The same news item or analysis can be covered in a number of ways by giving a twist to the underlying theme. If you try to select articles which are from a credible source and are unbiased, all your threads will be worth while.
Regards.

Is my threads good?

I am member since 2009, also currently biggest contributor or no 1 thread starter.

Suddenly received some negative response…….

So friends, tell me about my threads……

Views of all members encouraged…..

i dont know if they are good or bad, but carrying posting new threads, dont listen to people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom