What's new

Is Manmohan Singh the most quiet Head of Government in the world???

arp2041

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Obama speaks.......

Cameroon speaks........

Hu Jintao speaks.........

Zardari speaks........

even head of nations like Mauritius or Maldives speak......

but the most important person in India (largest democracy in the world), Head of government, Indian PM Manmohan Singh rarely speaks :undecided: :undecided:

In India there are many people from whom people don't want to hear anything but they shout from top of Qutub Minar, but the person from whom every Indian want to hear do not say anything.

It has been 8 years as MMS the PM of India, but i have hardly heard him 8 times apart from ofcourse usual written speeches given to him by officials.

I have only one question for our PM:

SIR, WHY DON'T YOU SPEAK??????????

I have no doubt if this thing continues for another 2 years till 2014, MMS have every chance of writing his name in record books as the most quiet head of any government in the world ever!!!!

i have heard him speak. sounds like he has cancer in his mouth

Feel bad for this guy. Right person at wrong post surrounded by wrong people.

i have heard him speak. sounds like he has cancer in his mouth

omg, when did that happened??? did that day sun rose from east???

+ frankly frnds i have heard more from Tushar Kapoor in Golmal trilogy than our PM's 8 years in office.

Every person has his way of living there life...not everyone is a bloody babu or politician.

Manmohan frankly is not politician material,but he is worker and advisor material. When Congress was lacking any good talkers they chose to put forward a worker instead....it has it benefits and drawbacks.

but in the end Sonia reigns supreme and it not his call anyways ,ur barking up the wrong tree.

monmohan singh might not be a good speaker but works hard for his nation. he is much better than those politicians who do nothing but bayanbaazi.

Well it his stature, silent and decent !! MMS is the most respected leader of the world !!
And when he speaks, though rarely, pin pointedly, the world takes serious notice!! When he blamed west in G 20, the western people did take him seriously, cos, he speaks rarely :)
MMS is the best economist at hand!! Mamata and BJP are responsible for the slowdown in economy !!

Every person has his way of living there life...not everyone is a bloody babu or politician.

Manmohan frankly is not politician material,but he is worker and advisor material. When Congress was lacking any good talkers they chose to put forward a worker instead....it has it benefits and drawbacks.

but in the end Sonia reigns supreme and it not his call anyways ,ur barking up the wrong tree.

You cannot hide behind one's way of life or nature when u r the most important person in the largest democracy in the earth. Tomorrow if some peace loving person becomes PM of India & some country attacks us, will he say that, i m a man of peace, let them take whatever they want, we will not retaliate???

ol_30julylarge.jpg

He is ruling the most corrupt government in the history of mankind...

Providing shield to corrupt, ruining our economy...

He should be held for treason...

Back
Top Bottom