What's new

Is it time for Pakistan to seriously start considering an ICBM ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just having ICBMs is in no way threatening another state, get it in your head.

"Just" having it is merely a waste of money...there is no way a thing that big could be kept a secret...ICBM is not like having a normal weapon...its purpose is going to be asked...

"Just" having it is merely a waste of money...there is no way a thing that big could be kept a secret...ICBM is not like having a normal weapon...its purpose is going to be asked...

Fisrt you asked how the GOP could threaten the US and now you're saying it's just waste of money and next you'll say it's just waste of time. You keep changing your reply as they are shown to be hollow.

Pakistan needs to rehash its arsenal. It is facing hostile borders on both the east and west now. Afghanistan has turned out to be a new player after the taliban lost power. Its relationship with Iran is not totally on a great footing. The Indian border will never be at peace. The Americans have proven to be unreliable with their military aid funds and equipment. Perhaps its should spend on missile tech to keep itself at pace with the changes

Fisrt you asked how the GOP could threaten the US and now you're saying it's just waste of money and next you'll say it's just waste of time. You keep changing your reply as they are shown to be hollow.

I am not changing my replies...all of these are replies...

My argument is based on logic...you haven't answered even one of them (on 6th page)...
Your argument is based on sheer patriotism and extra ordinary high hopes...

Come up with logic,and I won't hesitate to agree with your PoV...

Look at Iran...they don't have ICBMs...still US is afraid of them...why?

If Pakistan out of the blue does develop an ICBM.....
America is going to go around the world selling some NEW Kind of Nuclear umbrella to its NATO allies

Pakistan should not build ICBM.

Pakistan's enemy is India which shares border with her.

Pakistan has missiles like shaheen 2 which covers India.

even Israel comes under range of shaheen 2.

if Pakistan develops ICBM then US will pose sanctions on Pakistan which will destroy Pakistan's economy.

Pakistan should build its economy. after 20 to 25 years it would be wise to think about ICBM when Pakistan will have enough economic power to face sanctions.

Pakistan should not build ICBM.

Pakistan's enemy is India which shares border with her.

Pakistan has missiles like shaheen 2 which covers India.

even Israel comes under range of shaheen 2.

if Pakistan develops ICBM then US will pose sanctions on Pakistan which will destroy Pakistan's economy.

first Pakistan should build its economy and 20 30 years later it would be wise think about ICBM, when Pakistan will have enough economic power to face sanctions

Well,Shaheen-II is not the ultimate solution for India and Israel...Pakistan needs MIRVed and a bit longer range so that the weapon could be fired safely from deep inside the territory...I'm glad that the real threats are being met accordingly and suitably...

I am not changing my replies...all of these are replies...

My argument is based on logic...you haven't answered even one of them (on 6th page)...
Your argument is based on sheer patriotism and extra ordinary high hopes...

Come up with logic,and I won't hesitate to agree with your PoV...

You said that having ICBMs means threatening the US, did you not? And you call that logical? The source of your logic is the gifts you get from uncle sam and may be the life you enjoy at the expense of those the US calls 'the terrorists'. So, your logic is definitely of great value to uncle sam and its indian minions but it is of no value to those who value truth and decency. Again I ask you a question you avoided, have you noticed how the indians on this forum agree with you on the issue of ICBM? Just give me a 'yes' or 'no' answer. At least have the courage to face yourself once.

You said that having ICBMs means threatening the US, did you not? And you call that logical? The source of your logic is the gifts you get from uncle sam and may be the life you enjoy at the expense of those the US calls 'the terrorists'. So, your logic is definitely of great value to uncle sam and its indian minions but it is of no value to those who value truth and decency.

Then please elaborate what having ICBMs mean...they act as deterrents,that is what you said...

Gifts?...here comes another one...Do you really think I'm getting paid for posts which are of no value to anyone?...or do you think that members of SPD take a look on my posts before starting their meeting?

Brother,I am anti-US too...its just that kicking US out does not works this way...we need better and firm foreign policy,diplomacy and lobbying...and of course another president.

Again I ask you a question you avoided, have you noticed how the indians on this forum agree with you on the issue of ICBM? Just give me a 'yes' or 'no' answer. At least have the courage to face yourself once.

Yes,they agree with me...what is the problem with that?

ICBMs,if possessed by us,are not for India...the induction of the 4000 km range system will provide enough firepower to annihilate any part of India...more succesfully and more effectively.

There's a reason why the GOP cannot take a strong stance. Do you remember the statement, "Either you're with us or you're against us" ?

There was a time when i use to buy this argument, heck even use to say the same thing but then again if we go by the logic of acquiring an ICBM, then we also need to have a matching economy, after all we cannot expect US to keep giving us aid while we bring them in our nuclear range. There is no point in acquiring something only to be given up latter like happened in the case of ghauri 3.

Yes,they agree with me...what is the problem with that?

Al hamdulillah, mashallah, there you go! No, I'v no problem, it's just that you're saying what these indians want all Pakistanis to say and do, doesn't that ring the bell?

Al hamdulillah, mashallah, there you go! No, I'v no problem, it's just that you're saying what these indians want all Pakistanis to say and do, doesn't that ring the bell?

Elaborate please...

Do you really think that these Indian posts can influence the developers?

There was a time when i use to buy this argument, heck even use to say the same thing but then again if we go by the logic of acquiring an ICBM, then we also need to have a matching economy, after all we cannot expect US to keep giving us aid while we bring them in our nuclear range. There is no point in acquiring something only to be given up latter like happened in the case of ghauri 3.

If the satanic aid stops it will be a blessing in disguise. Just get rid of the trillion dollar corruption and your economy will be in good condition. Remember you can focus on rebuilding your house only if you have a strong front door; no country, no economy, period. Pakistan faces existential threat from its so-called ally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom