What's new

Is it haram to use nukes?

I don't like any kinda wapons if it kills innocent humans within the battles. nukes or no nukes it doesn't matter.

I don't like any kinda wapons if it kills innocent humans within the battles. nukes or no nukes it doesn't matter.

In case of guns there's no explosion, it's only one bullet per person

You are certainly free to think this way, but intellectually you need to acknowledge the reality... modern war (the only form of war with any chance of victory) lacks the ability to discriminate between warriors and innocents 100% of the time.

This:
mainstreet-1.jpg

vs. this:
battle-berlin-1945-ww2-second-world-war-history-amazing-incredible-pictures-images-photos-007.jpg

What is the guarantee if we skip to use it, then enemy will not use nuke??
iF URE enemy is a devil he won't care about the innocent humans and he will use Nukes whenever they will get an opportunity but if ure enemy is a human then he will never even think to use Nukes against U.
Humans care about humans no matter even if they are ure enemies but the Devils never care about humans, they want to get rid of all humans. It is clearly depicted within Holy Quran , Bible or Torah...:smokin:

You are certainly free to think this way, but intellectually you need to acknowledge the reality... modern war (the only form of war with any chance of victory) lacks the ability to discriminate between warriors and innocents 100% of the time.
I 200% agree to the realities U mentioned within ure post. The modern war imposed by any power either US or whoever shold be regarded as an act of crime aginst humanity. Cuz the war leads to the destruction of mankind especially the innocent humans. Any country leading a war, its leaders be declared as criminals and be granted severe punishments.
The weapons created by the super powers which could harm innocent pplz within wars, especially Nukes, shold be banned and dismantled permanently.
No country shold be granted the right of being super powers. They shold not keep Nukes or lethal harmful weapons. All countries shold have equal prestige and rights. The principle of equality shold be preserved. Then we are going to attain peace and freedom for everybody in this world.:smokin:

Your point of view is common if impractical. So long as there are humans, there will be war, and war has evolved to envelope industry. And industry is run by civilians. Really, the only true innocents in a modern war are children and a very small handful of adults, in the sense that most civilians' work goes into an economy, and that economy contributes to a war effort. For example, if Joe works in a steel mill, his product goes into war implements, etc.

I've often though that the U.N. should find a deserted Island in the Pacific, about 25 km square, and that would be the World Battlefield. Each country sends a squad of 10 of its best to the island on opposite sides. Start the battle. Last man standing, his country wins.

I've often though that the U.N. should find a deserted Island in the Pacific, about 25 km square, and that would be the World Battlefield. Each country sends a squad of 10 of its best to the island on opposite sides. Start the battle. Last man standing, his country wins.

Many a battles in the past have been fought JUST like that

Your point of view is common if impractical. So long as there are humans, there will be war, and war has evolved to envelope industry. And industry is run by civilians. Really, the only true innocents in a modern war are children and a very small handful of adults, in the sense that most civilians' work goes into an economy, and that economy contributes to a war effort. For example, if Joe works in a steel mill, his product goes into war implements, etc.

I'm trying to save humans from getting being killed and U trying to make them kill each other....:cry:
I want there be no chances for anybody to kill humans through wars....I hope that happens and this world truly become peaceful like a heaven...:smokin:

Its haram for sure , But a quranic verse really scare me " human being will bring the ultimate destruction with their own hand " ..and in many tafseer and signs are mention, " when red fire rise from east and travel toward west and burn down everything " .

Its haram for sure , But a quranic verse really scare me " human being will bring the ultimate destruction with their own hand " ..and in many tafseer and signs are mention, " when red fire rise from east and travel toward west and burn down everything " .
Yes! U are abosolutely right about that, the ultimate destruction is coming to the so called humans by their own hands and people are not visioning it. its a real tradgedy, and they are still blinfolded on their eyes and brains. Allah has given them freedom of choice and they are still choosing the choice of destruction and weapons of killings.:smokin:

Isn't it better if we stop manufacturing weapons all over the world and when there will be no weapons then the humans killings will be reduced to minimum. People will feel safe and far better than we are today..we shold go scientifically to bring calm and peace in this world.We shold stop treachery against each other by building secret and more secret weapons to kill or destroy the human race..I guess the path pf peace and liberty for all humans is the only path for our survival and happiness. Like in the heaven we will not be ahving any weapons.:smokin:

According to me Nuclear weapons is for posturing and deterrence ... lets keep it that way no harm , It will ensure that even conventional war doesnt take place ! During the cold war time Nuclear stockpile from both USA and USSR ensured that there were no major conventional wars due to fear of MAD ..... It will act as the similar deterrence between IND-Pak-China and hopefully ensure peace and prosperity in the region !!!

Nobody has used nukes except US on Japan.

And nobody will ever use it again in mankind's history.

Nobody has used nukes except US on Japan.

And nobody will ever use it again in mankind's history.
so why all these super powers are making more and modernising them as well? Why other smaller countries are not allowed to make some? Why India is pushing forward in its more stocks???
I guess they are all show pieces. why these countries are wasting so much money??
are they realli crazy? why don't they spend this much money to feed the hungry/poor around the world...???:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom