What's new

Is it easy to become a doctor or an actor?

It's hard as hell becoming a doctor, but it pays off. As for acting, not too sure. In NZ, you study for 5 years at University to become a doctor, that includes working while studying at a hospital.

Anyone can become a doctor, if they study hard.

Acting takes character and sometimes, skill only you can be born with.

In other words one doesn't have to be educated to become an actor.

hello every one..My first post..
well it depends..
If you are very intelligent and you like to serve people,along with that make some money then you must do medicine..Once you get in a med school then you can pass easily believe me..
If you are good looking , have a good voice and if you have good family financial background then you can try acting..Bec failure rate is more.so you should have a back up plan.

doctor or i must say every field is easy if you work hard.
i am related to medical not doctor but medicine . and when i visit doctors in their house job they dont know about much of the things but after being with senior doctors they learn how to treat patients (in pakistan specially). and it is like acting more of the times. doctors are also machinics they try defferent things and after some times they learn which medicine is used for how long and for which problem.
i personally know some doctors who were not very good in studies but they have more number of patients compare to very brilliant student and position holders.

You have to do what you like..Or else you will be stuck for your whole life..

If they want a stable life with no monetary worries then MBBS followed by MD/MS is the choice..
If they want to take a chance then they can try their luck in acting..
In india its easy to get a MBBS seat ..
I dunno about pakistan..
Is chinese MBBS degree valid in pakistan ?
If yes then its a cheap place to do MBBS for around 12 to 15 lakh INR for 5 yrs including stay..

One help i needed..After how many posts can i start a thread ???

Back
Top Bottom