What's new

Is Indian Aggresive Posturing Prelude to a Fourth War with Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
The television station showed photographs of a phone's log which showed calls had been placed to Jalalabad in Pakistan.

:lol::lol::lol: jalalbad is in afghanistan:crazy:

The television station showed photographs of a phone's log which showed calls had been placed to Jalalabad in Pakistan.

:lol::lol::lol: jalalbad is in afghanistan:crazy:

Your general knowledge obviously seems to be zero:crazy:. Being from pakistan you don't even know that there is a Jalalabad in Pakistan. just google it and find.

What a dumb statement. Pussie is your
1.line of leaders who run to US to save their backs(Kargil),
2.who goes before national television and rants about how Pakistan will rein down on terroirists(2002 standoff and Mushy's appeaance ).
3. Who live in the beck and call of Americans and Chinese.
4. Who run all over the world begging for cash (Cant even run their country).
5. Who mollycoddles with India in the name of peace(Zardari).
6. Soldiers who surrender to Taliban and let their heads beheaded
7.A nation that goes on ranting how it cannot control a good portion of its own territory

Quit trolling around and stay on topic, you (and those who find your post "useful") only end up exposing your own lack of maturely and sense of insecurity. Taking these small things out of context and proportion, you cherish them and stick to them as if they somehow authenticate your ranting about Pakistanis being evil unenlightened losers compared to your "righteous, perfect and harmonious" country. Please for once, just for once…can we atleast pretend that we don’t have childish, primitive, stereotypical cores beneath all those fake plays at objective, constructive, grounded, honorable demeanors? PLEASE?

Reactions: was
Your general knowledge obviously seems to be zero:crazy:. Being from pakistan you don't even know that there is a Jalalabad in Pakistan. just google it and find.

don,t go to personal
and continue watching your brain washer tv channels:pop:

So we are going to war, hmmm well i kinda differ. Reason being as i have said on numerous occasions that India is no US while we are no Iraq, both nations are nuclear armed and fully capable to retaliate within hours of an attack and with equal or more force. This is just hot air coming out from a government who has failed miserably in providing security to not only its own people but also to foreigners and instead of learning from the past and experience of each other, they are hell bent on to shifting blame on Pakistan. Pathetic.

Quit trolling around and stay on topic, you (and those who find your post "useful") only end up exposing your own lack of maturely and sense of insecurity.

I think you failed to notice that he only "reacted" to this:

I think they have no guts... If their ATS performs like pussies then I can say... Let the show begin.

and this:

Looking at our media the whole Indian ideology is based on emotional outburst. Let me remind you, your nation is using war language. I ask them to do what they say. Pussies. That is hardly emotional. Do not compare me with something you cannot understand.

How conme you Indians fail to think beyond imagination a la Bollywood? Do you have to watch every serious development with some geets and some pathetic anger? Underdeveloped mentallity. How come Ghandi is the father of this so immature nation? Oops, I do hit you badly...:whistle:

So spare yourself this indignation.

So we are going to war, hmmm well i kinda differ. Reason being as i have said on numerous occasions that India is no US while we are no Iraq, both nations are nuclear armed and fully capable to retaliate within hours of an attack and with equal or more force. This is just hot air coming out from a government who has failed miserably in providing security to not only its own people but also to foreigners and instead of learning from the past and experience of each other, they are hell bent on to shifting blame on Pakistan. Pathetic.

Don't jump to conclusions too fast. We are no US doesn't mean that we can keep on tolerating terrorism against us.

The security situation is bad in both our countries, may be worse in Pakistan. So I don't see any reasons to be sanctimonious there.

There is no shifting of blame on Pakistan. There would be proper inquiry, the evidence would be shared with Pakistan as well as some other countries whose nationals have died. let us wait for some time for that to happen instead of jumping to hasty conclusions.

If information is shared with Pakistan then it also means that it is not Pakistan as a country and as a people that is being blamed. The common scourge of terror is what should be blamed and rooted out.

So we are going to war, hmmm well i kinda differ. Reason being as i have said on numerous occasions that India is no US while we are no Iraq, both nations are nuclear armed and fully capable to retaliate within hours of an attack and with equal or more force. This is just hot air coming out from a government who has failed miserably in providing security to not only its own people but also to foreigners and instead of learning from the past and experience of each other, they are hell bent on to shifting blame on Pakistan. Pathetic

Does it even matter weather we are US or you are Iraq. We will have to pay a higher price and shall go to war if it is worth it.

yes the evidence will be created even if there isn,t any

Guys!! I have not seen such irresponsible and immature media evere!!!!
I heard that Times of India printed a statement that "Manmohan summons DG ISI.. who the******** he is ????

Bring it on!!!!

Does it even matter weather we are US or you are Iraq. We will have to pay a higher price and shall go to war if it is worth it.

by higher price you mean:

few hundred dead in bomb blast = millions dead from nuclear explosion.

Hopefully higher-ups doesn't shares same genetic pool as you.

The only faridkot I can find is in India??

Faridkot (Punjabi: ਫ਼ਰੀਦਕੋਟ; Hindi: फ़रीदकोट) is a small city and a municipal council in Faridkot district in the state of Punjab, India.

It has been named after the great Sufi Saint Baba Sheik Fariduddin Ganjshakar, whose verses are mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib the holy book of Sikh religion.[1] Previously it was called Mokalhar.[1]

The main crops of the city are wheat, paddy and cotton. Industries of the town include cotton handling, from ginning to baling, as well as manufacture of machine tools, sewing machines, and bicycles.

Faridkot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The only faridkot I can find is in India??

Faridkot (Punjabi: ਫ਼ਰੀਦਕੋਟ; Hindi: फ़रीदकोट) is a small city and a municipal council in Faridkot district in the state of Punjab, India.

It has been named after the great Sufi Saint Baba Sheik Fariduddin Ganjshakar, whose verses are mentioned in Guru Granth Sahib the holy book of Sikh religion.[1] Previously it was called Mokalhar.[1]

The main crops of the city are wheat, paddy and cotton. Industries of the town include cotton handling, from ginning to baling, as well as manufacture of machine tools, sewing machines, and bicycles.

Faridkot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You need to update your google-searching skills. It doesn't take much - just need to know how to click a mouse:

Faridkot, Punjab, Pakistan on world map, coordinates and short facts

There can not be 2 versions of the same story. The entire global media has been saying that this is a domestic Indian act of terror as there is no evidence that suggests that this was a covert declaration of war from anyone outside. Yes Pakistan has been mentioned several times as a possible source but tell me if that is normal or not.

Also tell me how hard it would be for covert operatives to infiltrate into Pakistan maybe recently and launch attacks from there as a base, to manipulate so called evidence. Cell phone logs, ammunition, etc. would easily be traced back as conclusive evidence, ignoring the fact that this was bait.

Keep in mind this scenario can only be a valid hypothesis if Indians bring forth real evidence that is corroborated by Pakistani government.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom