What's new

Is India running a Marshall Plan?

The author is another one infected with "gandughiri" somebody should ask this idiot, where was he when the country was being invaded several times by various cartoons, thanks to them, we lost 1/3 of our land to muslims .... The best solution for retards like these is to put them on the frontier without any weapony or equipment, let's see, how far he can defend his a$$ with peace and self righteousness, even Lord Ram had to fight to win, he didn't do satyagraha and all that nautanki, he fought where it was required and loved when it was required, some jokers both in political arena and media don't even have a clue what kind of gutter we are living in. This is the most hostile place ever , with two nuclear armed jokers with no sense or intelligence, waiting for breaking this country up.. I would advice him and many other ganduwadhis like him to either commit suicide or shut the fvck up and let the army do it's own business. Just look how pumped he is to talk about "bribery" I am pretty sure someone gave him his kharchapaani too , I don't think I have to remind idiots like these how "pure" and "truthful " the media is, most of them, like the idiots at the sansad are busy in licking the a$$ of the minority. I have several hundred cases which dealt with non muslim/christian persecution, which weren't even shown in the media. Disgusting mentality of these jokers... They will even sell their mothers and sisters in exchange of a bribe, what is nationality then?? :lol: a good joke though,,...

yes, Buddha & Gandhi has taught us to live peacefully with all but mind u they haven't taught us what to do when someone is coming toward us to wack our a$$.

Don't compare that sick pervert with Gautama Buddha. :angry:. Bhai, half knowledge is worse than zero knowledge.

See this is the nonsensical propaganda that outside influences spread around that confused Buddha's words with that of the loser called Gandhi.

Gautam Buddha always emphasized on harmonious living and peace in general life. How freaking hard is that to get into people's thick skulls? Peace, balance, evenness, middle path, tolerance and mature understanding were the main emphasis in Buddh Dharma.. just like mainstream Hinduism. It NEVER, never said that one couldn't defend oneself.

If people don't understand this logic then can they care to explain how Shaolin monks evolved from Bodhidharma's fighting techniques? :azn:

How do you think martial arts from mainstream Hinduism's warrior ethics were adopted into our philosophy? Buddhism emphasizes non-aggression; it never says never to aggressively defend oneself when attacked. This misconception and distortion by a few greedy monks screwed up our image. :no:

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Sounds like a hard core communist.

Out of 112 crores, at least 2-3 crores would be traitors living in our country, if not more. Communists, leftists, self-appointed liberal intellectuals form a big portion of it.

The author is another one infected with "gandughiri" somebody should ask this idiot, where was he when the country was being invaded several times by various cartoons, thanks to them, we lost 1/3 of our land to muslims .... The best solution for retards like these is to put them on the frontier without any weapony or equipment, let's see, how far he can defend his a$$ with peace and self righteousness, even Lord Ram had to fight to win, he didn't do satyagraha and all that nautanki, he fought where it was required and loved when it was required, some jokers both in political arena and media don't even have a clue what kind of gutter we are living in. This is the most hostile place ever , with two nuclear armed jokers with no sense or intelligence, waiting for breaking this country up.. I would advice him and many other ganduwadhis like him to either commit suicide or shut the fvck up and let the army do it's own business. Just look how pumped he is to talk about "bribery" I am pretty sure someone gave him his kharchapaani too , I don't think I have to remind idiots like these how "pure" and "truthful " the media is, most of them, like the idiots at the sansad are busy in licking the a$$ of the minority. I have several hundred cases which dealt with non muslim/christian persecution, which weren't even shown in the media. Disgusting mentality of these jokers... They will even sell their mothers and sisters in exchange of a bribe, what is nationality then?? :lol: a good joke though,,...

100% true. If something ruined our country's glory, it is suicidal Gandhian perversion. And this lie has been shoved down our throats by Congress-framed education where our kids are taught to worship a spineless and treacherous puppet of the colonial invaders. There is enough evidence to strip this man off his humanity itself, let alone the divinity with which he's portrayed.

Injustice has always been destroyed by war.

Absolutely right.

I am not being regionalist here but you can see bengalis excelling in most fields. A large chunk of professors and researchers in IITs/IISc/TIFR etc are bengalis. And after ruling that hard working state for like 35 years what legacy the communists left in West Bengal is an open book.

These communists are worthless people who just want to poke their noses everywhere. They don't know where to think practically and where to go theoretically. All they know is to stall any progress in the name of equal distribution of wealth.

The author seems to be one of those idiots.

Udayan Namboodiri, sounds like a mallu communist!

This guy should made to stand on the border with a white flag for all his life. Let him see the reality.

PS: I m a mallu myself so I cant be a regionalist:triniti:

stupid analysis....things dont work like this in global economic sense....we buy something say for example weapons in this case from France, that does not mean we are burning our money.....it is basically goods that is manufactured in factories in France, so it will generate employment out there, when there is employment, people of that country would be inclined to spend more, strengthening their companies and national economy…now see, since there is growth, they will import more from developing countries like India-Pak and even increase their IT spending…which means, benefiting Indian exporters and IT companies….and on top of that, by buying weapons, we are buying a peace for a country of billion people …there is hungry/greedy/arrogant country out there who is worst to deal with than the hungers and poverty of our country..so we need to keep that beast at bay…no matter how much we have to spend for that…if our borders are not safe, we cant sleep well at nights even we have the wealth of the world!

The writer forgot that the land of Buddha and Gandhi is also the land of Chandragupta and Bhagat Singh.

I am sick if this Gandhisim. If not for Hitler India would have never got freedom..atleast not in 1947.

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

[/COLOR]What’s for the poor of India in all this? MMRCA, three aircraft carriers and dozens of gizmo-fitted other ships and tanks later, India would remain a nation of half-starved, illiterates. Fattening the world’s already rich through excitable threat perceptions is set to become a national cause. An American President, Dwight D Eisenhower (1951-60) made a historic observation in a speech on April 16, 1953, “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed.”

It is time the land of Buddha and Gandhi terminated this mad policy of reviving the world's weaponry industry.

with guys like these , its a wonder we haven't been walked all over :rolleyes:

Agreed. This guy has his head up his a**.

When Chins is building its military so fast, and giving free armaments to Paksitan, India cant just sit on its hands and hope everything will turn out ok.

The writer has no problem sitting safely in his home while BSF, Army, Navy, IAF, paras, etc. all sacrifice so much to keep people like him safe, and he doesnt care if they have the tools needed for the job.

People like him should go to places like Saichen and then live there for a while. Maybe then they could see how foolish their "beliefs" are.

Would it be logically better to move our Bm's close to border with China? Just came to my mind if we move them too close to border, then it will be easy to take down the missile in its booster phase itself. Same goes for Chinese Missiles.

don't make it a cat fight.

The writer forgot that the land of Buddha and Gandhi is also the land of Chandragupta and Bhagat Singh.

Don't forget Skandagupta. He crushed a massive Huna invasion. The Huna were so scared after that they didn't try invading India again for another 50 years.

People like this writer should stay in their dreamworld.
Can't call him an idealist either as he himself has no idea of what he is supporting and what he is not.

Lookout for the retard who promoted him to the post of an editor. Slap him a couple of times on my behalf if someone runs into him somewhere.

Don't compare that sick pervert with Gautama Buddha. :angry:. Bhai, half knowledge is worse than zero knowledge.

See this is the nonsensical propaganda that outside influences spread around that confused Buddha's words with that of the loser called Gandhi.

Gautam Buddha always emphasized on harmonious living and peace in general life. How freaking hard is that to get into people's thick skulls? Peace, balance, evenness, middle path, tolerance and mature understanding were the main emphasis in Buddh Dharma.. just like mainstream Hinduism. It NEVER, never said that one couldn't defend oneself.

If people don't understand this logic then can they care to explain how Shaolin monks evolved from Bodhidharma's fighting techniques? :azn:

How do you think martial arts from mainstream Hinduism's warrior ethics were adopted into our philosophy? Buddhism emphasizes non-aggression; it never says never to aggressively defend oneself when attacked. This misconception and distortion by a few greedy monks screwed up our image. :no:

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Out of 112 crores, at least 2-3 crores would be traitors living in our country, if not more. Communists, leftists, self-appointed liberal intellectuals form a big portion of it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tshring, if some one would have not the view inline with you, make him traitor??? If someone can't express his views openly by any medium, then what is democracy!!!

Yes, i agree with you that INDIA must be strong militarily by any means (Indigenous Development or Acquiring Technology From World Market) & should not repeat mistakes of Nehru era. But if i would be residing in a slum or living below poverty line at one meal a day, then i might have different views and thinking.

Some one is commented that Gandhi did not told us, what to do when being attacked by enemy? Thts not true, Gandhi told us if some one slap you at one side of your face, get the other side in front of him for 2nd round :p:P:P!!!!!!!:bounce:

Oh common now. Pervert? I am disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom