What's new

Is India itching for a fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
your hatred for india has blinded your judgement

:) its hatered. I would still say that i would like to be killed than posing an Indian simple as that because for me my nationality as compared to
Indian one is more important and dignified and i am sure same will be the case with you and others too.

y r north indians and pakistanis obsessed with fairness? i dont get it.

u guys r racists

:D:D:D sometimes its fun to be bit racist

your hatred for india has blinded your judgement

y r north indians and pakistanis obsessed with fairness? i dont get it.

u guys r racists

Buddy I support your cause.. many people in subcontinents are obsessed with colors and somewhat racist but please dont generalize theme...

PS: I am north indian....but color/region/language doesn't matter for me for whole India

Well to be fair they are pretty smart themselves. The first computer virus was discovered by two pakistani brothers I guess. They are also some of the world's best hackers. Would be good to have some of that talent coming through our IITs. Nobody can beat the Pakistani when it comes to doing some keeda!

Cheers, Doc

forget it INDIANS will always keep dreaming of akhand bharat!! 63 years on and they still haven't accepted us!! let them keep dreaming and let them feel good about themselves!! there complexes are never ending!! :lol:

Buddy, we have accepted you. We had from the day one of Pakistan's existance. Its Pakistan who have failed to be brotherly with India. Not your fault though.
A nation that was born based on the premise that Muslims cant coexist with Hindus, what can be expected of that. While our hatred from Pakistan, wherever exists, is directed to everything Pakistani, yours (at least what is reflected here in PDF) is against everything Hindu.
India is hated in Pakistan because it is a Hindu majority nation (reinforced by the idea of Pakistan, that Muslims cant co-exist with Hindu) while Pakistan is hated because it has been such a pain is our @$$ for the past 60+ years, supporting and promoting mass killings by terrorists.

There is nothing called "Racism"in India.
You see families with all colours.
My dad is a bit dark,my mom is as fair as milk and i m neutrally fair.
So does that mean i hate my dad?
eh?
i :smitten: him :D

Do you even know in what reference you and what exacty you are replying?? How come here Akhand Bharat theory came?

yes coward boy indians wish to show there success in terms of pakistani failures & keep on stating that pakistan was a mistake!! & they still dream of an AKHAND BHARAT!!

like the following clip!

Last edited by a moderator:
:) its hatered. I would still say that i would like to be killed than posing an Indian simple as that because for me my nationality as compared to
Indian one is more important and dignified and i am sure same will be the case with you and others too.

:D:D:D sometimes its fun to be bit racist

Good then enjoy when others people have fun with racist comments..
Y'day one indian unknowingly made a racist comment in a thread against Pathans and then everybody was on his head.. Hope you would have fun there as well...

PS: I hate and condemn any form of racism.

Just like Indian aunt got crushed in 62 :angel:

Unfortunately China betrayed us,but look as of now?
China can't fight us direct, they are building different bases in other Sub-graded countries,
Including Pakistan.:devil:
They won cuz they cheated.They know ,now we are aware and strong so they are more indirect in their approach.

Sorry to burst your bubble Naushad but our common girls don't go around strutting their stuff on MG Road in bikinis either.

Of course neither do they float around in billowing clouds of black fabric either.

To each his/her own man.

Just don't get all sanctimonious on us with your "modest Pakistani common woman vs the brazen Bharati babe" BS. And here I speak to you as a father of two daughters myself.

Cheers, Doc

Doc no one was saying that for Indian common women either. And now read your this post and tell that Bharti member that NOT entire India is fit for Miss world ;) so his comments about beauty were the dumbest .

Beauty is not something that could be based on Miss world or Miss universe blah blah criteria

That was my point. You guys took it wrongly.

cheers.

Doc no one was saying that for Indian common women either. And now read your this post and tell that Bharti member that NOT entire India is fit for Miss world ;) so his comments about beauty were the dumbest .

Beauty is not something that could be based on Miss world or Miss universe blah blah criteria

That was my point. You guys took it wrongly.

cheers.
Where is that ego and anti-indian feeling going down??:azn::agree::lol:

Jana I agree with you that a nation's Miss World/Universe titles are not the sole judge of the beauty of its people.

But to dismiss the achievements of girls of a nation who have won such titles as simply being due to the show of flesh is not fair either.

Each one of our Miss World / Universe winners are top class smart cookies. They have a lot going for them on top, and I mean their heads here.

I haven't met any Pakistani babes to be able to comment on how smart they are. Though based on some specimens here (and elsewhere where I am a member too), you guys aren't too far behind our's either! ;)

I guess beyond the stage of raging adolescent hormones, guys find smarts in a girl way more sexy than just her physical beauty.

Cheers, Doc

Buddy, we have accepted you. We had from the day one of Pakistan's existance. Its Pakistan who have failed to be brotherly with India. Not your fault though.
A nation that was born based on the premise that Muslims cant coexist with Hindus, what can be expected of that. While our hatred from Pakistan, wherever exists, is directed to everything Pakistani, yours (at least what is reflected here in PDF) is against everything Hindu.
India is hated in Pakistan because it is a Hindu majority nation (reinforced by the idea of Pakistan, that Muslims cant co-exist with Hindu) while Pakistan is hated because it has been such a pain is our @$$ for the past 60+ years, supporting and promoting mass killings by terrorists.

:rofl: ok NDTV reporter!!

wish you knew who threatened who!! let's not even go down that road where you will be ashamed of your lies of indian threats to pakistan since creation & india's tall claims of destroying pakistan since independence!

like you clearly said your hatred is directed at everything pakistani!! the reason for that is that the indian dream of HAVING AKHAND BAHRAT IS JUST THAT A DREAM!!!!!!!!:lol: it will remain so InshAllah till the day of judgment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom