What's new

Is alcohol legal in Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's deadly man. We have those thekas all over here as well. Some having government license too so a little safer I guess. Some of it like narangi etc. actually comes properly bottled with labels too.

I assumed from the discussion before (Pak Nat etc) that bootlegger was more like a facilitator/fixer.

There r 2 types of bootleggers.. 1 the poor christian fella sellin the cheap stuff from Murree... the other is high class... the poor bootlegger provides medium category bozzzzzzzzzzethe other would charge u extra but his stuff will be good and high end stuff... which he probably smuggled or got from the EU or american embassies... tht dousche provides the good stuff if u know what i mean,

What about Pubs dont they have pubs in cosopolitian cities like lahore & Karachi??????:azn:

waise my fav is

images

cheers Doc:cheers:

Frankly speaking buying alcohol is not a big deal in Pakistan anyone can buy from any licensed shops. Sometimes cops create problem but if you have money for them things are normal.

License are only issued to non-Muslims or to hotels where foreigners stay.

Frankly speaking buying alcohol is not a big deal in Pakistan anyone can buy from any licensed shops. Sometimes cops create problem but if you have money for them things are normal.

License are only issued to non-Muslims or to hotels where foreigners stay.

Yaar, wo Sadiq Public say baar, aaj kaal sari mil ri hain.

He He he at last a good thread...waise i think Beer & rum are only true drinks to enjoy& have a good time rest all is just a reason to get high i hate whisky

Pull up outside a certain Far Eastern Embassy around 8.00 PM, a civilian employ will approach you with menu, which ironically always consists of, Teachers, Martel, Gin and Vodka and some Long Life brand beer, hand over the cash then drive around the block and
hey presto, fire water appears from under the guys shawl and head for the local Tika joint.

Yaar, wo Sadiq Public say baar, aaj kaal sari mil ri hain.

Last time i was in Bhwp i got it from a bootlegger who came to some market to drop off the goodies like santa..lol

Pull up outside a certain Far Eastern Embassy around 8.00 PM, a civilian employ will approach you with menu, which ironically always consists of, Teachers, Martel, Gin and Vodka and some Long Life brand beer, hand over the cash then drive around the block and
hey presto, fire water appears from under the guys shawl and head for the local Tika joint.

Holy mother... which city ?

non muslims can get the license to buy the stuff for non medicinal purposes -- which they can distribute among their friends -- I came to know of it by my past servant who ultimately got liver cirrhosis due to alcohol abuse--- all the clubs have it---- you can get it if you are a premium member or the waiter is your friend

And here's mine sirji! :cheers:

There's a Strong too - not as nice.

1%2BKalyani%2BBlack%2BBeer..jpg

aaj baree mushkil me daal dia Doc saheb aapne :woot:...Dehli me kal election hain aur ab itnee paise bhee nahee hain jeb me jo kissee bar me jaooon :cry::cry:...ye to zulm hai......any way cheer Doc:cheers:

Last time i was in Bhwp i got it from a bootlegger who came to some market to drop off the goodies like santa..lol

Yeah. You know where the dawoo station is?

The christian neighborhood is right around it. That's where they store most of the bottles.

He He he at last a good thread...waise i think Beer & rum are only true drinks to enjoy& have a good time rest all is just a reason to get high i hate whisky

Whisky is risky n not for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom