What's new

IRGC Navy Records 1 hour Video of US Aircraft Carrier

No One Licked the American Anal Like the Shah. Not Even the Arabs. :lol:

That's called Puppet.

Indian Aircraft Carrier Flows with Indian Flag.

Wait my friend, just wait your country do the same or even more in the years to come. You haven't hit the mark but who's going to refuse where India is heading towards. You can taunt Iran for its 40 years old president licking American @ss but that was against the will of people of the land and that president ultimately crashed to dusts. But when it comes to India, I don't see any resentment in Indian hearts for their country doing and going in that direction and this is called the actual *** *******.

What I see, time to attack Iran has came and gone. There was a time when Iran was heading towards uranium enrichment establishing underground facilities and erecting needful infrastructure for the nuclear bomb but Iran is already miles ahead of that point. At this stage they must be adding to their numbers and it would announce when it has developed some 5 bombs or so. After all number 5 is sacred to many in Iran and elsewhere.

I suggest we ignore Indian trolls and just look at the thread. I think that this should be a warning to America that any misadventure on their part will not be tolerated by Iran

You Indians hold the white man and woman in awe do not try to deny it.

Why should i not try to deny your Indophobic prejudices, will i in process of educating you somehow deprive you of one of your sources to derive perverse pleasure?

People hold anyone we perceive successful in awe, not specific to Caucasians. Unless you can prove Indians only only hold Caucasians in awe and not Japanese or Chinese?

See here a picture of an Italian air hostess:

http://i.imgur.com/kJZ2W.jpg

Sonia Ghandhi is an Indian citizen, she isn't an air hostess now, try to keep up with the times.

I have repeat this again , its called citizenship. unless you are an illegal immigrant in UK, you should be able to understand it.

back to topic I wish Indians would question what they are told by west Israel and America as much as they question Iran's achievements

I have no wishes with regard to you, since even the Gods battle with stupidity in vain

My rebuff won't make a difference and to prove my point you"ll continue with your masochistic ritual , now go repeat!

Do you have proof for your claim? :coffee:

What kind of proof do you want? :)

You post that verbal vomit like masochistic ritual of some kind seeking humiliation from Indian posters, and when asked you don't have any source to back your statement.

@ontopic
Will the video made public like the RQ-170 drone?
these are Iranians wet dreams...do Iranians make cameras..they have to get it from Americans first...lol they are cheerleading even without a video..

I suggest we ignore Indian trolls and just look at the thread. I think that this should be a warning to America that any misadventure on their part will not be tolerated by Iran
I suggest u should ignore ur self first...its harming u more then us....hhaha now u have taken the task for cheerleading for Iranians...though nobdoy asked u you to do it..first u were cheerleadings for Americans (approx 60 years) then and currently for chinese and now you have added Iran to your portfolio...ur too good man.

these are Iranians wet dreams...do Iranians make cameras..they have to get it from Americans first...lol they are cheerleading even without a video..

I suggest u should ignore ur self first...its harming u more then us....hhaha now u have taken the task for cheerleading for Iranians...though nobdoy asked u you to do it..first u were cheerleadings for Americans (approx 60 years) then and currently for chinese and now you have added Iran to your portfolio...ur too good man.

well Sadly I must inform you Isfahan Optic Industry which is part of Iran Electronic Industry (SA Iran) is producing a wide range of different sort of cameras for military purpose .
if India had to import its camera it don't mean any other country had to do the same things .

A video camera is not going to do crap to an aircraft carrier when crossing the straits.

Here we got a video of a couple of Iranian boats. This should deter them.
Iranian boats harass USS New Orleans - YouTube

Don't you think the U.S. could have done the same?

Be careful because we are observing you as well. You saw the video of the Iranian boats. Juicy targets.

Were these sailors Nato sailors are watching are they??

http://news.sky.com/home/article/1259730

The youngest of the British sailors held by Iran said he "cried like a baby" in his prison cell.

Arthur Batchelor, 20, has described his ordeal as a "nightmare".

He said his captors dubbed him Mr Bean because of his age and blamed him for his colleagues' capture because he was the boat's navigator.

Speaking to the Daily Mirror, he said: "It was beyond terrifying.

"They seemed to take particular pleasure in mocking me for being young.

"They tried to persuade me that I was responsible for all that was happening to us because I was the boat's navigator - but I knew we had been inside Iraqi waters when we were seized.

"A guard kept flicking my neck with his index finger and thumb. I thought the worst, we've all seen the videos. I was frozen in terror and just stared into the darkness of my blindfold."

This evil Iranians kept flicking his neck :rofl:

I"ll agree that traditional silly claims by their media cause a stereotypical image, but after RQ 170 incident, i"ll take their claims with caution.

i don't know why our uav didn't get closer because we had told US navy that your sanctum is just 450 meter , while US told the world his sanctum is 10km :police:

and about camera , SAIRAN company built sensor cameras and etc for iran army :p:mod:

Why should i not try to deny your Indophobic prejudices, will i in process of educating you somehow deprive you of one of your sources to derive perverse pleasure?

People hold anyone we perceive successful in awe, not specific to Caucasians. Unless you can prove Indians only only hold Caucasians in awe and not Japanese or Chinese?

Sonia Ghandhi is an Indian citizen, she isn't an air hostess now, try to keep up with the times.

I have repeat this again , its called citizenship. unless you are an illegal immigrant in UK, you should be able to understand it.

I have no wishes with regard to you, since even the Gods battle with stupidity in vain

My rebuff won't make a difference and to prove my point you"ll continue with your masochistic ritual , now go repeat!

What kind of proof do you want? :)

picture & ID card :coffee:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom