What's new

Iraqi soldiers in 1991 and today

Yeah that is the reality. Iraqi police wear masks because these are often the same people operating as death squads when sectarian violence was at its height a while back.

US troops arrest Iraq police death squad - Times Online

Imo no police force is credible if they are afraid to show their face to the public. It displays a total disregard for accountability.

Very well said, the whole iraqi securtiy forces r mainly recruited on bases of sect and involve in death squads

TARIQ

that was exactly what i thouhgt when i saw him

sad he had to die though

mw3 is a prequel based on story of ghost

WHAT? MW3 is am all out world war 3 that is a prequel??? I am hating Activision more and more...

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Very well said, the whole iraqi securtiy forces r mainly recruited on bases of sect and involve in death squads

TARIQ
a lot of people don't realize that the US is installing Iran friendly Shia regimes all over supporting Iran...Why don't people realize this?? They still think Iran is anti-US just because of some lip service which is all just part of the plan.

a lot of people don't realize that the US is installing Iran friendly Shia regimes all over supporting Iran...Why don't people realize this?? They still think Iran is anti-US just because of some lip service which is all just part of the plan.

Iran is anti-US, the House of Saud is a US client. There's no conspiracy theories here.

Back
Top Bottom