What's new

Iraq F16 Blk 52's slightly inferior

Loads of conversations with people who trained/trained-with these Air Forces.......... not to mention, my personal judgement about general fighting capabilities of all three.

Now tell me something...... what are your various arguments based on? You in any way affiliated with the military, military tech?

What is your hypothesis based on?

Loads of conversations with people who trained/trained-with these Air Forces.......... not to mention, my personal judgement about general fighting capabilities of all three.

Now tell me something...... what are your various arguments based on? You in any way affiliated with the military, military tech?

Yes

Guess you didn't see how 30-80k Iraqis ran away from 800-1500 ISIS in Mosul, Iraq has better men my a-s-s

I think you are underestimating KSA AF. They too might sweating too much in exercises and practice and my be flying much more hours than IAF.

I give IAF more points on their equipments, well oiled machinery with state of the art stuff. Not to forget their advancement in electronics. They are much ahead in that arena.
Not really,. the KSAAF simply isn't as experienced as IDAF.

June 30/14: Civil war delay.As the Iraqi government’s authority collapses in the north, it has affected F-16 delivery. From the Pentagon, “U.S. Continues Military Aid to Iraqi Government”:

“While the department hasn’t placed any restrictions on the F-16 aircraft delivery process in Iraq, [US Defense Department spokesman Army Col. Steven] Warren said, the relocation of contractors from Balad will cause some impact. Advances by ISIL militants triggered the evacuation of contractors from the air base.

“I don’t have a specific timeline for how the relocation of contractors from Balad will affect the delivery of the F-16. It certainly will,” he said. “These contractors were part of the process; they’re no longer operating in Balad.”

The New Iraqi Air Force: F-16IQ Block 52 Fighters

Will be based in baghdad airport most likely, US apaches are there now also

Guess you didn't see how 30-80k Iraqis ran away from 800-1500 ISIS in Mosul, Iraq has better men my a-s-s

Because the saudi Bedouin army is all that much braver. The last war you guys fought, was the war of uhud.

What happened in the northern and western parts of the country, was because of traitors, poor logistics in the army, political deals, and incompetent commanders.

But speak of bravery once you fight in a real battle. I dare saudis to go to war with Iranians, your arch enemies, you'd get your *** sent back to the desert.

Because the saudi Bedouin army is all that much braver. The last war you guys fought, was the war of uhud.

What happened in the northern and western parts of the country, was because of traitors, poor logistics in the army, political deals, and incompetent commanders.

But speak of bravery once you fight in a real battle. I dare saudis to go to war with Iranians, your arch enemies, you'd get your *** sent back to the desert.

Quit spreading nonsense Gypsy. There are as many so-called Bedouins in your pathetic army as there is in the Saudi Arabian army.

Oh really? Last time I checked it were the armies of modern-day KSA and its leaders that founded 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history and ruled what is now Iraq for 500 years.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of your population can trace their ancestry to what is modern-day KSA. Either paternally or partially. Almost everyone! Even the ancient Semitic people prior to the Arabs. The Sumerians themselves traced their ancestry to Eastern Arabia, Dilmun and cosidered it holy land. Even written in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same armies conquered most of the known world and large areas of Europe. Streching from Al-Andalus to Central Asia. Call me next time any empire/person from Iraq will ever achieve that. The truth is that this has never happened and will never happen.

Those same armies also invaded all of Mullahistan and changed that entity forever. If necessary this can happen again.

We will send the Farsis back to the deserts and steppes of Central Asia where they originate from and those in Iran. Maybe they can relocate to those in Iraq as well.

But of course they don't dare to attack any country on the Arabian Peninsula or any Arab country for that matter.

You lost practically all of your modern wars. So what are you bragging about? Even the Kurds you can't attack as they would defeat you.

At least the Saudi Arabian army dealt with your brothers the Houthi cult and defeaded the Al-Qaeda lunatics in the 2000's. The same people have been running/controlling large parts of Iraq since 2003.

Don't make me laugh and stick to your masks.:lol:

I think that those women would do a better job than your pathetic imcompetent army.

Even the Americans were not able to learn your imcompetent bunch anything:

You asked for that reply yourself. Any sane Iraqi should ignore your nonsense and usual hatred and my reply as it is only aimed at you. Your nonsense will never change any historical facts or the fact that Saudi Arabians and Iraqis are fellow Arab and Semitic people with very close ties historicaly for milleniums and neighbors. No politics or sect is going to change that either.

Last edited:
Quit spreading nonsense Gypsy. There are as many so-called Bedouins in your pathetic army as there is in the Saudi Arabian army.

Oh really? Last time I checked it were the armies of modern-day KSA and its leaders that founded 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history and ruled what is now Iraq for 500 years.

List of largest empires - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most of your population can trace their ancestry to what is modern-day KSA. Either paternally or partially. Almost everyone! Even the ancient Semitic people prior to the Arabs. The Sumerians themselves traced their ancestry to Eastern Arabia, Dilmun and cosidered it holy land. Even written in the Epic of Gilgamesh.

Dilmun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The same armies conquered most of the known world and large areas of Europe. Streching from Al-Andalus to Central Asia. Call me next time any empire/person from Iraq will ever achieve that. The truth is that this has never happened and will never happen.

Those same armies also invaded all of Mullahistan and changed that entity forever. If necessary this can happen again.

We will send the Farsis back to the deserts and steppes of Central Asia where they originate from and those in Iran. Maybe they can relocate to those in Iraq as well.

But of course they don't dare to attack any country on the Arabian Peninsula or any Arab country for that matter.

You lost practically all of your modern wars. So what are you bragging about? Even the Kurds you can't attack as they would defeat you.

At least the Saudi Arabian army dealt with your brothers the Houthi cult and defeaded the Al-Qaeda lunatics in the 2000's. The same people have been running/controlling large parts of Iraq since 2003.

Don't make me laugh and stick to your masks.:lol:

I think that those women would do a better job than your pathetic imcompetent army.

Even the Americans were not able to learn your imcompetent bunch anything:

You asked for that reply yourself. Any sane Iraqi should ignore your nonsense and usual hatred and my reply as it is only aimed at you. Your nonsense will never change any historical facts or the fact that Saudi Arabians and Iraqis are fellow Arab and Semitic people with very close ties historicaly for milleniums and neighbors. No politics or sect is going to change that either.

These women are brave enough to take on a saudi army unit.

Fat filthy Bedouins. Good for nothing.

You can spray your army with any amount of cash, at the end of the day they cannot and will not come to a real battle. Even the houthis kicked your a*s.

These women are brave enough to take on a saudi army unit.

Fat filthy Bedouins. Good for nothing.

You can spray your army with any amount of cash, at the end of the day they cannot and will not come to a real battle. Even the houthis kicked your a*s.

You are joke Gypsy. Your army is the laughing stock of the entire world and never won a single war and your military past is laughable and here you are trolling.:lol:

Sort your own house in order first. It's burning and it's imcompetence has made it the laughing stock of the entire world for years. Defeat those rag-tag militias and prevent the Kurds from stealing further land. They have also been making a mockery out of you for years.

When you do that then you can even try an attempt of comparing. Until then it's just a big joke.

KSA is a regional military power.

Regional power - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, the same Houthi's who got their asses kicked and returned to their mountains and caves and whose leader begged for peace?:lol:

As I said stick to those toy masks of yours and those stupid dances with weapons.

@Yzd Khalifa @Arabian Legend @JUBA @Full Moon @Hadbani

Last edited:
after current
security situation
usa never supply these jets

Back
Top Bottom