What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Reality of your technology is that a single F16 squadron can take down your entire air power. So quit being disillusional.

Our UAV industry goes decades back so that should answer your import export question. Shahpar and buraq are being used because they are compatible with chinese beidou signal hence significantly increasing the range of operations.

As for reverse engineering please dont embrace yourself. I am an Aeronautical Engineer and i know how hard it is to replicate modern day technology. I will put it up like this that reverse engineering a component from 80s takes years whereas with modren fabrication technologies it is almost impossible and may take decades unless you have its blue prints in your hands.
You people put up an airframe and expect others to believe it.

If iran had such technology they would be showing it off to every single person in the world. There is nothing to hide there.
You people also showed off a stealth fighter so i rest my case.

I am replying to you here because I don't want to take the thread off topic:

It seems your running desperate so you're replying with every random thing you can think of :lol:

This discussion had nothing to do with Iran's airforce but rather the UAV industry.

The only major UAV you have is the Chinese imported CH-3 so don't kid yourself.

Futhermore, Iran has an immense numbers of UAV's, including MALE uav's. Let me know when you people make one in the next 20 years.

Iran has already flown a replicate of the Rq-170. Even if its components are not exact replicate, it is still an achievement to fly a flying wing as that requires special hardware to control its flight. You're an aerospace engineer, I am sure you are buddy, first learn how to use English language and then become an engineer. In any case, even if Iranian uav industry was based on reverse engineering, which it is not as Iran has a vast stockpile of uav, but supposing it was, that would still be a much more advanced program than simply importing some Chinese uav and renaming it. In many cases, R/E is more difficult than designing a new system. Moving on, Iran has two MALE uav which it has flight tested and one of them has been even used in Syria, i.e the shahed 129. Tell me, when will you people make a MALE uav?

Lastly, once again, Iranian stealth jet project has nothing to do with this discussion. If you're incapable of having a debate, then maybe next time, don't embarrass yourself by making baseless statements.

I am replying to you here because I don't want to take the thread off topic:

It seems your running desperate so you're replying with every random thing you can think of :lol:

This discussion had nothing to do with Iran's airforce but rather the UAV industry.

The only major UAV you have is the Chinese imported CH-3 so don't kid yourself.

Futhermore, Iran has an immense numbers of UAV's, including MALE uav's. Let me know when you people make one in the next 20 years.

Iran has already flown a replicate of the Rq-170. Even if its components are not exact replicate, it is still an achievement to fly a flying wing as that requires special hardware to control its flight. You're an aerospace engineer, I am sure you are buddy, first learn how to use English language and then become an engineer. In any case, even if Iranian uav industry was based on reverse engineering, which it is not as Iran has a vast stockpile of uav, but supposing it was, that would still be a much more advanced program than simply importing some Chinese uav and renaming it. In many cases, R/E is more difficult than designing a new system. Moving on, Iran has two MALE uav which it has flight tested and one of them has been even used in Syria, i.e the shahed 129. Tell me, when will you people make a MALE uav?

Lastly, once again, Iranian stealth jet project has nothing to do with this discussion. If you're incapable of having a debate, then maybe next time, don't embarrass yourself by making baseless statements.

List of unmanned aerial vehicles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan has been pursuing a highly active and successful UAV development program. This is being done in order to reduce dependance on foreign countries who have not been keen to supply UAVs to Pakistan, despite the fact that they would be useful in Pakistan's operations against terrorists. These circumstances forced Pakistan to initiate an indigenous effort to develop UAV technology in the early and mid-2000s. In Pakistan, UAVs are now being designed and manufactured by several state-owned and private defence production and high-tech organizations. Prominent among them are the National Engineering and Scientific Commission(NESCOM), Pakistan Aeronautical Complex, Integrated Dynamics, SATUMA and GIDS.

A SATUMA Jasoos in camouflage scheme.

A Falco UAV on display.

Anyway, they're mostly all dead links with no information. No pics nothing. They could just all be created by fanboys.

Sorry we are not Iran neither we have habbit of unveiling new projects on weekly bases.. Pakistan have some credibility :D

Pakistan has not developed a single MALE uav nor will it in the foreseeable future.

when need arise for MALE UAV..we will build one like we build Burraq UCAV..

The only UAV worth considering is the CH-3 which is obviously a renamed Chinese UAV. And when it coes ti actual

Does India also copy that CH-3

IFF/AIS Upgraded IN's ADE-DRDO Rustom-I UAV's To Monitor IMBL Between India & Sri Lanka

Yes you have credibility, that why you post a wikipedia page most of which are linked to dead pages :lol:

lol.. link are dead coz they are old... :D

But you're right, Pakistan in theory has good because most of your hardware is just renamed Chinese product and China has a good credibility, so in theory you do too right?

Still batter credibility then you :D

Iran has been using UAV's since the 80's when you people did not even know what they were. Futhermore, anyone whom claims Pakistna made a Chinese CH-3 on its own is just deluded. Can Pakistan make a UAV engine, like these Iranian ones below?

Where did i claim that Pakistan made Engine of Burraq? Burraq engine is imported one..

Rotax 912ULS 100 hp (75 kW)
Rotax - Why 912 iS Sport
Bod3SZT.jpg

qe1PUlw.png

Burraq UCAV information pool

burraq-with-zumr-1-ep-jpg.207129

zumr-1-ep-0-jpg.207130

Or the pages could just be fake and created by fanboys like you.
The difference is, unlike you I actually back my statements and not just post some dead wikipedia pages.

You proved my point. You claim to have made a UAV yet you don't even make the engine. :lol:
Not a single part of the CH-3 is made by Pakistan, you're just assembling it (at best) or it is a simple renamed import.

Come back to me, when you can actually build even a small UAV on your own with engines.

As if u are doing every work yourself ..
Germany tries Iranians charged with smuggling drone engines as jet ski parts| Reuters :rofl:

also the nuclear tect u boast about was given to u by us :agree:

Missile program was help from north Korea then China..:D

is anything left :shout:

The engines I posted, were they German engines? It seems you can't even have a simple debate kid.

what i meant was all are either reversed engineer or smuggled nothing indigenous ..

As for Iranian missile program, in the 80's Iran got a few missile from North Korean, but today, Iran is light years ahead, North Korean does not even have any solid fuelled ballistic missiles whereas Iran is fielding anti ships ballistic missile, something which Pakistan is decades away from. Also, let me know when Pakistan can launch a satellite in the next 30 years :lol: Hopefully I'll be alive to see it.

hahahahaha... u are always light years ahead of any one.. i like ur spirit kiddo :rofl:.. ur solid fuel missiles are Chinese tech :D Even Turkey which does not consider itself missile power have anti ship missile program, what is special about it? Pakistan can have one whenever she wanted indigenous one... :partay:

Our nuclear tech you given to us? A Pakistani guy once sold Iran some junk centrifuge then all of a sudden Iranian nuclear program was given to Iran by Pakistan. Your nuclear program is practically a Chinese one, from the plutonium in your nukes to your reactors, whereas Iran has developed heavy water reactor, very advanced centrifuges etc.

Where was ur nuclear program before that junk centrifuge given by a "Guy"? How many Guys in the world have that centrifuge?:unsure:

12065736_994290160612771_2949590710463417426_n.jpg
635786148765552581-Mideast-Iran-Drone.jpg
12065736_994290160612771_2949590710463417426_n.jpg
Iran unveils locally-made reconnaissance drone

Iran’s has unveiled a new locally-made reconnaissance drone that can stay aloft for up to six hours. The drone dubbed Mohajem 92 has a range of 500 kilometers (310 miles) with a maximum speed of 200 kph (125 mph). It was manufactured by the self-sufficiency department of the Islamic Republic Air Force.

7~7.jpg

8~6.jpg

13~4.jpg

12~4.jpg

11~6.jpg

about size of this UAV ...

this is wing of this bird ... compare it with the person in background ...

9~5.jpg

so , they advanced their research and now they are working in a UAV with 30 ~ 50 % of size of original RQ 170
I compared it, and it's absolutely the same size as the original RQ-170. 1:1

Back
Top Bottom