What's new

Iranian Partnership/Contribution in Chinese Beidou Satellite navigation?

Safriz

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Mohammad Gholami - Sverige | LinkedIn

I had been extensively studying Chinese Beidou satellite system out of interest and some previous affiliation with Satellite and terrestrial navigation systems,and often i find very knowledgeable articles on the system by this Iranian PHD guy stationed in Sweden.

My Question is that is Iran a licensed Partner in Beidou? Because Pakistan is...

If Iran has access to Military grade Beidou signals and hardware then all the claims about Iranian Missile accuracy are very much believable..
Can an Iranian Member find out if Iran Military has anything to do with Beidou...?

I had been extensively studying Chinese Beidou satellite system out of interest and some previous affiliation with Satellite and terrestrial navigation systems,and often i find very knowledgeable articles on the system by this Iranian PHD guy stationed in Sweden.

My Question is that is Iran a licensed Partner in Beidou? Because Pakistan is...

If Iran has access to Military grade Beidou signals and hardware then all the claims about Iranian Missile accuracy are very much believable..
Can an Iranian Member find out if Iran Military has anything to do with Beidou...?

No :undecided:

But why is Pakistan a partner in BeiDou??
It does not come under it's coverage.....
Though it will come under the coverage of Compass, but that's a few years away right now.....
220px-Beidou-coverage.png

Back
Top Bottom