What's new

Iranian missiles v western navy

Any news about development of Shahab 4,5,6 ? some reports suggest that the 4,5,6 versions are produced under a different name

You see the problem is if Iran test a intercontinal BM then its clear they have nuclear weapon intention, since no one will put non nuclear warhead on a ICMB unless you have will use biological,or some super high explosive which Iran may have I dont know for sure, so instead Iran space program allows Iran to test longer range missiles, and when they have the range they need, they can develope an advanced guidance system for it.

remember Iran has so many missiles silos now, for all we know there could be a dozens of nuke tipped missiles there already.

Iran has potential that no other middle east country has, They have both oil AND technological ambition and to some etend capibilty.

BUT to open a Thread named Iranian Missiles vs Western Navy...

To be bluntly honest, if U.S.A is 6 feet tall, Iran is aroun 2-3 inch hight in military stengh... Iran is capable enoght to kick U.S in the nuts if they attack U.S carrier without declaring war but when U.S bounch back... It is not even debatable that U.S will bomb Iran military and tech into a stoneage... Even a single U.S carrier fleet has more fire power than whole Iran...

This Thread is a joke

Usually a punch in the balls is just what you need bring someone down..and they will stay down.

I think the PG gulf missiles will defenatly be used to destory the arab oil tankers in case of war.

Also what do you think of that zafar missiles, I was waiting like hell for it to be unveiled but it did not, they said months ago they were onna unveil it in the next few days but still nothing.

It's said to be worlds fastest cruise missile, I think they just having problem with the production line phase, that why it been delayed.
It's very doubtful , this missile is designed to escape ship defenses and Oil
Tanker have no such defenses for that purpose I think the simplest and smallest
of missile will suffice . something like Kowsar

don't forget nobody like to sank a super tanker just 20 km away from it's shore
you just fire 1 kowsar into a big tanker and I'm sure no Tanker then will there to
enter the strait .

about the remaining fuel in the missile it's no problem for missiles like shahab 3
as the warhead separate itself from the rest of the missile.
for the Artillery missiles like zelzal I think it has something to do with the center
of the mass of the missile.

It's very doubtful , this missile is designed to escape ship defenses and Oil
Tanker have no such defenses for that purpose I think the simplest and smallest
of missile will suffice . something like Kowsar

don't forget nobody like to sank a super tanker just 20 km away from it's shore
you just fire 1 kowsar into a big tanker and I'm sure no Tanker then will there to
enter the strait .

No need to grab attention by launching a Missile... A simple torpedo from a Sub will do the trick..

BTW Iran should work on refining the Cruise missiles further..These are cheaper and more accurate.. A volley of these will make the neighboring Oil rich countries shiver in pants...

Usually a punch in the balls is just what you need bring someone down..and they will stay down.

No they won't... not if they have 11 of that ''ball/carrier fleet''... They would get back on their feet and beat the crap out of the one who punch them... This is the real life history of David vs Goliath. What you are talking about biblical literature at best...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom