259683_998.jpg

259684_355.jpg

259685_579.jpg

259686_226.jpg

259677_356.jpg

259675_654.jpg

259668_842.jpg

259673_588.jpg

Just **** . **** and again **** the government .

This car is sold 13 million toomans in Iran while our government sells it to Iraq and Syria 2 million toomans .A pain in my *** right now :hitwall:

Doole mardom gozare dige :hang2:

Iranians dont buy them.then they export it to outside.
moving coffin.damn. good car products (that are produced in Iran) like mazda-3 new,suzuki vitara and others cost so much on the other hand.
we were going to buy a car with 30 ml(26000$ by 2011) tuman price but now its 60 ml( 26000$ by 2012)tumans!but thank God still transportation system is cheap as well.

moving coffin.damn. good car products (that are produced in Iran) like mazda-3 new,suzuki vitara and others cost so much on the other hand.
we were going to buy a car with 30 ml(26000$ by 2011) tuman price but now its 60 ml( 26000$ by 2012)tumans!but thank God still transportation system is cheap as well.

:lol:, so you guys speak of millions and billions...

@S00R3NA @Soheil

Here's some more info

After the Iraqi Ministry of Trade first began importing this brand of car in 2010 from the neighbouring country, Saipa vehicles became a familiar sight on Baghdad’s streets. The brand is competitively priced, with a smaller vehicle like the four cylinder Tiba costing consumers around US$6,300 when they buy directly from the government and up to around US$6,800 if they buy privately. In a country where other small cars cost more – for example, a Volkswagen would set Iraqis back around US$20,000, the smallest Saipa, the one best known in Iraq, has become very popular.

According to US news agency, the Associated Press, US car maker General Motors “sold 32,000 vehicles in Iraq last year. That is up from 19,000 in 2010 and fewer than 1,500 just five years ago”. Meanwhile the Ministry of Trade says they sold 30,000 Saipa cars by the end of 2011, and that’s in Baghdad alone.

Iraq recently banned the import of certain cars and car parts (I think Saipa's pride model) fell in that category. However SAIPA has a factory in Iraq and it's going to start increasing production as a result. According to many articles I've read, Saipa is selling more cars than GM!!

I don't understan why Irankhodro isn't doing business in Iraq like this. Yeah, Saipa cars are cheap and that's the main attraction point, but they're destroying the image of Iranian cars. Saipa is a **** company. IKCO also does business in Iraq with their Samand model, but they need to have an answer to Saipa's god awful Pride model.

Recently ever pic I see from Iraq has at least one of these ugly Pride cars in it. Syria also has these.

IKCO is focusing on Russia, Belarus and Eastern Europe it seems.

khodro_soren.jpg

iran-khodro-dena.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That thing looks like a real pussy magnet.

I read on an Iraqi forum that unemployed people who don't have money to start a business usually buy one of these cars as they're super cheap and start their own taxi service. They then charge less than people with better taxis in order to attract costumers. At the same time poorer people are also buying these cars.

Saipa cars have garnered an increasingly bad reputation. Baghdadis pronounce the brand name “Saba” and the term has quickly become shorthand for drivers who don’t obey traffic rules or who drive recklessly.

According to typical stereotypes, Saipa drivers also harass Iraqi females. A student of political science at the University of Baghdad, Alia Sadiq, tells what happened one time she took a Saipa cab.

HAHAHA

Saipa is going to milk this piece of crap shitty car for all it's worth. The god damn company only produces **** cars and b/c of their Iraqi experience they're going to start taking their car to Africa and milk it for all it's worth over there as well. I read somewhere that Saipa is building factories in Somalia/sudan (can't remember which). It's actually not a bad model b/c they're such a **** company that if they don't do this they will go out of business lmao

:lol:, so you guys speak of millions and billions...

Many countries have high denominations. Turkey deleted 6 zeros in 2005. It doesn't matter what you call a piece of paper, whether 1 Rial or 1 million rial. It has the exact same value.

Brazil deleted 18 zeros in 6 operations, Argentina 13 zeros in 4 operations, Israel 9 zeros in 4 operations, Poland 4 zeros in 1 operation, Greece 3 zeros in 1 operation. Etc.

What matters is that we're an industrialized country and we produce and sell cars to foreign nations even when we're under the world's harshest sanctions ever. I don't think any country has ever had its entire banking system sanctioned like it's the case with Iran. So while all this is going on we're opening auto factories in Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East.

What do you wahabis do? Give your bills to American architects so they can design a mall for you in Dubai and then you pay more bills to Western contractors so they can build it and then import labourers from other countries and finally you furnish the mall with East Asian made goods. Last but not least you invite foreign businesses to sell their goods in this mall all the while you charge them no tax and then bring in foreigners to work in these malls without charhing them income tax.

Ya'll are losers. The only thing you're concerned with is showing wealth and nothing else. Without oil you'd be picking your noses in some tent in the middle of some sandy desert.

Have they connected Karaj to Tehran with the metro yet?

@S00R3NA @Soheil

Here's some more info

Iraq recently banned the import of certain cars and car parts (I think Saipa's pride model) fell in that category. However SAIPA has a factory in Iraq and it's going to start increasing production as a result. According to many articles I've read, Saipa is selling more cars than GM!!

I don't understan why Irankhodro isn't doing business in Iraq like this. Yeah, Saipa cars are cheap and that's the main attraction point, but they're destroying the image of Iranian cars. Saipa is a **** company. IKCO also does business in Iraq with their Samand model, but they need to have an answer to Saipa's god awful Pride model.

Recently ever pic I see from Iraq has at least one of these ugly Pride cars in it. Syria also has these.

IKCO is focusing on Russia, Belarus and Eastern Europe it seems.

khodro_soren.jpg

iran-khodro-dena.jpg

yes you are right! class is because we in Russia!)))) :yahoo:
Iranian car found: Volga region and the North Caucasus (where that 10-30 thousand cars,
although they are not buying the rich, economy class)

I read on an Iraqi forum that unemployed people who don't have money to start a business usually buy one of these cars as they're super cheap and start their own taxi service. They then charge less than people with better taxis in order to attract costumers. At the same time poorer people are also buying these cars.

Here you are also right. in Russia we buy them poor.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom