What's new

IRANIAN fifth generation fighter (FLATFISH)

An Iranian air force commander said Sunday that Iran has successfully tested the prototype of its first domestically-built stealth fighter, the English-language satellite Press TV reported.

"The plane, due to its physical attributes and the material used in its body, cannot be detected by any radar," Brigadier General Aziz Nasirzadeh, the force's coordination deputy, was quoted as saying.

Nasirzadeh said data from the test flight was favorable and the air force will move forward with its plans to produce the plane called Sofreh Mahi, which means Manta Ray, the report said.

Iran tests home-made stealth fighter: commander
What have they used for material???
Unobtanium?????

An Iranian air force commander said Sunday that Iran has successfully tested the prototype of its first domestically-built stealth fighter, the English-language satellite Press TV reported.

"The plane, due to its physical attributes and the material used in its body, cannot be detected by any radar," Brigadier General Aziz Nasirzadeh, the force's coordination deputy, was quoted as saying.

Nasirzadeh said data from the test flight was favorable and the air force will move forward with its plans to produce the plane called Sofreh Mahi, which means Manta Ray, the report said.

What have they used for 'material' ???
Unobtanium?????

Probably Indian they are flying jets aka flying coffins aka mig21. 1960 tech. They fall out of sky all the time and this is why Indians are never invited to patrol no fly zones like Libya cos they fall out of the sky with no reason on top of people who they are protecting

Hey you are a premium member...but sometimes you do not comment like that...how many Indian members are questioning about Iran and its capacity....It is the really surprising that it is some people from your country who are consistently anti IRAN or anti SA and posting specific posts to humiliate either Iran and SA...Better channel your opinion to your own people first....

Boro be kose madaret bezar ghine curry .

I got this PM from PersianGayKing.

if anybody knows the meaning write over here ;)

I never seen such number of idiot,this is a forum do you know anything other escept trolling,on 8 page I don't see any argumet post,evidence or anything other where somebody coud learn somthig,you are a bunch of idiot,now I can see why are your country nothing but a pupet of USA(escept Iran,India)and I 'm not from any of your country,I'm from Europe but I hate west imperializm and you must understand that if all of you began coperate and your country do the same we can change the world .

I never seen such number of idiot,this is a forum do you know anything other escept trolling,on 8 page I don't see any argumet post,evidence or anything other where somebody coud learn somthig,you are a bunch of idiot,now I can see why are your country nothing but a pupet of USA(escept Iran,India)and I 'm not from any of your country,I'm from Europe but I hate west imperializm and you must understand that if all of you began coperate and your country do the same we can change the world .

trolling a side !

pakistan has economic problem (biggest problem)

No only India has that material.
Just say so if you haven't got the answer.....
I too am interested in finding out the wonder material used by Iranian scientists , making the RCS of the Plane , zero...
Despite the exaggeration, the efforts of Iran sure are applaudable...

Trolling is no way to avoid answering thie question....;)
Just say so if you haven't got the answer.....
I too am interested in finding out the wonder material used by Iranian scientists , making the RCS of the Plane , zero...

Where does it say that the RCS of the plane is zero? :woot:

the only way a plane cannot be detected by any radar is by achieving a zero RCS...
Afterall it's stealth, not invisibility...

the only way a plane cannot be detected by any radar is by achieving a zero RCS...
Afterall it's stealth, not invisibility...

That is not even what the guy said, the traslators always come put some false **** in there.
it is not the first time.

he actually said "due to the planes ability to be stealth, we will use it for bombing"...

use your head before commenting next time.

Back
Top Bottom