What's new

Iranian envoy opposes Turkmen gas delivery to Turkey via Caspian Sea

Atatdoner is a professional, he has graduated from garlic sauce. He is now sniffing chilli sauce. :lol:

I already wondered where he was with his usual Iran obsession. Chili sauce rehab probably. :lol:

But in all seriousness, Azerbaijan is surrounded, so is Turkmenistan. Also Azerbaijan's only route to their exclave of Nakhchivan is through Iran. Iran cuts that rout off and Nakhchivan will look at Somalia with envy.

I thank atatdonor for bringing up Azerbaijan once in a while, since I have the habit to quickly forget about this poor, pathetic and insignificant country.

Still better then a man who ran from the brutality of his own country and now starts to defend it in a foreign country :omghaha:

Nope didn't run from brutality, don't want to give too much away on an international forum, but where I live is business related. Still have many business investments in Iran and come and go as I please.

I bet the only investment you have is what kebab you will buy, doner or kofte.

It isn't about trees mate. Unlike Persians and Arabs, Turks are fond of their freedoms. We have killed and we have died for it.

Yes, freedom and peace loving Turks, who happen to be the responsible for the worst atrocities in the 20st century. I'll guess the Armenian, Assyrian and Greek genocide never happened. Who are you trying kidding? What happens now is just an continuation of your barbaric past and nature.

Iranian regime does have a very big powerful talkative loud mouth. You just establish that pipeline and Iran won't dare to do anything unless they have somebody else to do that for them as they fear direct confrontations. :oops:

That talkative mouth has you so enraged and burning with anger that 90% of your posts on this forum are about Iran. :lol:

LoL

Do you want to go with me hand in hand to schiphol asylum centre and count the İranian asylum seekers:omghaha:

r0-b6-363-204-0ba-Schoonmaker-Turkije-Turks-Museum-Nederland.jpeg

Nope didn't run from brutality, don't want to give too much away on an international forum, but where I live is business related. Still have many business investments in Iran and come and go as I please.

I bet the only investment you have is what kebab you will buy, doner or kofte.

Think again, İ would say.

An exception doesn't change the usual.
İranians are high on assylum seeking people way above the average. Nearly top of the world.

This surenas guy who live in the Netherlands knows this very well. He's just trying to hide this out of shame.
The İranians here are cursing at their own country.

That talkative mouth has you so enraged and burning with anger that 90% of your posts on this forum are about Iran. :lol:

Let hem whine. We make these Arabs dance. :lol:

Think again, İ would say.

An exception doesn't change the usual.
İranians are high on assylum seeking people way above the average. Nearly top of the world.

This surenas guy who live in the Netherlands knows this very well. He's just trying to hide this out of shame.
The İranians here are cursing at their own country.

I am not an asylum seeker, nor did my parents moved to the Netherlands to clean toilets for the Dutchmen.

Yes, freedom and peace loving Turks, who happen to be the responsible for the worst atrocities in the 20st century. I'll guess the Armenian, Assyrian and Greek genocide never happened. Who are you trying kidding?

Here comes the Armenian thingy out of blue once again. Desparate people tend to use that card when they have nothing to say.

What happens now is just an continuation of your barbaric past and nature.

Says a guy from a country where finger crushing machine is the biggest innovation, where public executions have become a social event :)

Ahhh Iran-Turk trolling, I thought these days where over. Ok lets finish it here and move on with our lives. Just keep your atatdog on a leash in the future.

Says a guy from a country where finger crushing machine is the biggest innovation, where public executions have become a social event :)

That is what you get when you decide to let Islamists run your country. Has Erdogan's train already stopped?

Ahhh Iran-Turk trolling, I thought these days where over. Ok lets finish it here and move on with our lives. Just keep your atatdog on a leash in the future.

Makes me wonder if Erdogan just perfectly fits these ungrateful and delusional people?

Back
Top Bottom