What's new

Iranian envoy opposes Turkmen gas delivery to Turkey via Caspian Sea

Iranians are the first to jump to anything about Turkey,Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan.
They think they have the right to it like always.
But it will not take long before Israel bombs the hell out of Iran and they will crawl on the ground to get out of Iran.

In fact, China is one of the countries we never had any problems with.

The Persians made significant contribution to science throughout the post-Neolithic world, from the biologist/medic Avicinna of 9th century Rey (Tehran) to the greatest poly-Mathematician Omar-Khyamm and Tusi of the 11th century. They still make great progress in science today, and the Iranian diaspora like the Chinese diaspora contribute and integrate well in the west. Are there Turkish equivalents to these Persian scientist?

The pipeline is important for Turkey and the EU(they need gas to be free of russian gas dependency and they will be),that beeing said there's nothing Iran or Russia can do about it,they know they will loose money but screaming on the sidelines is all they can do.As the saying goes:"The dogs are barking but the bear passes on"

The pipeline is important for Turkey and the EU(they need gas to be free of russian gas dependency and they will be),that beeing said there's nothing Iran or Russia can do about it,they know they will loose money but screaming on the sidelines is all they can do.As the saying goes:"The dogs are barking but the bear passes on"

Please Read the link op posted clearly the words are being twisted neither Russians nor Iranians are against it.what he said is clear ''there never been a pipeline going through Caspian sea Turks are negotiation with us lets get that done first''. He is simply saying finish the job you started first and then go on to make the pipe line thats never been done before.

Where did he says Turks should back off?

At least you can all agree that kebabs are good.......but not as good a burgers of course.

Turks were desperate to join Euro

Thats exaggeration

were denied because of french, Germans British Opposition while Greeks were allowed in.

UK never denied Turkey`s entrance in to EU..They strongly back Turkey`s entrance

Some time i laugh at the hypocrisy shown by people who completely ignore the reality>let me help you out you are part of NATO which is controlled by Washington.

Evil Amreeka rhetoric...Get over it

yes cause you deny reality it must be true.:omghaha:

How conveniently u totally ignored France and Germany and yes British were against it till the americans pressure not to mention Holland and Greeks

Don't take what i said out of context i was responding to this by atawolf ''In case of Muslim country that is like handing your country over to the devil '' where did i say evil this or evil that.

respond to what i said dont make up stories or names and titles.

Especially the highlighted part. Everybody is free to quote or respond to any post as long as obeyed to forum rules. And try not to troll...have a nice flight

yes cause you deny reality it must be true.:omghaha:

How conveniently u totally ignored France and Germany and yes British were against it till the americans pressure not to mention Holland and Greeks

Don't take what i said out of context i was responding to this by atawolf ''In case of Muslim country that is like handing your country over to the devil '' where did i say evil this or evil that.

respond to what i said dont make up stories or names and titles.

Mate Britain is in favor for Turkish membership to the e.u.
Not because some made up pressure by you, but rather that it suits their own interest.

Power of a nation in the e.u. İs determined by the population of a country. Turkey joining e.u. Will divide the power of germany and france, thus britain will gain more saying in the e.u.

Caspian Sea isn't Iran's territory, I think Iranian Turks must unite with Turkey and Azerbaijan and slap these faggots. Islam World needs a big, unite Turkish Empire again like Seljuks.

Actually 40-50% of Caspian is part of Iran (this document was signed between Iran and Soviet Union Before Azerbayjan, Turkmenistan and other new baby countries were born)
The faggots reduced this share to 20%, but Iranian nationalists will never accept this and till now the borders of caspian are not clear.
The Pressure of West will end one day and then we will be able to balance pressure of west and "soviets", so that no side will take advantage.

The sea borders are very clear. As you can sea it won't go through Iranian sea....
caspiandivision.gif

Before Azerbaijan got their independence it was different is no valid argument. The treaties are signed and there is nothing legal you can do about it. Azerbaijan-Turkemenistan connection is a fact.

I mean if you want to go back to previous borders. Why would Azeri not say we want to go back to Turkic Seljuk borders or Turkic Safavid borders?

The sea borders are very clear. As you can sea it won't go through Iranian sea....
caspiandivision.gif

Before Azerbaijan got their independence it was different is no valid argument. The treaties are signed and there is nothing legal you can do about it. Azerbaijan-Turkemenistan connection is a fact.

I mean if you want to go back to previous borders. Why would Azeri not say we want to go back to Turkic Seljuk borders or Turkic Safavid borders?

Because then we would say we want to go back to Achaemenid, Parthian and Sassanid border. But then I am afraid even your own country would fall under Iranian hegemony, atatdoner.

Because then we would say we want to go back to Achaemenid, Parthian and Sassanid border. But then I am afraid even your own country would fall under Iranian hegemony, atatdoner.

Can you post the that borders, i'm just curious.

There is a saying in Turkish.

" if you are boiling of anger, go and sit down in cold water"

Hereby I change it.

" if Iranians are boiling of anger, go and throw yourselves in the cold Caspian sea "

Back
Top Bottom