What's new

IRANIAN Concept stealth fighter _ ZXX HOUND

So what happened to the flatfish?

It was deleted cause kids came here crying "this is BS" as if we claimed Iran is flying it.

also if you like to know, there are two thing. the sofreh mahi or flat fish is simply an Unmanned bomber.
the other one with air intake on top which soheil made a 3D version of is something no info is available about.

I simply asked him to make a 3D version of it and he did.

Perhaps i should start posting my amateur 3D designs and marking them "New Turkish bla bla bla". I have some nice ground vehicle designs of my own :)

Anyway, i think its not even a complete design. There are many details missing, the rudder for example.

wait for "New Turkish bla bla bla" ;)

May I add a few thing based on my own reading on aerodynamics and stealth and radar evasion???

Sohiel aerodynamically this thing will not be able to turn because air pressure will be too great so it won't be able to handle high Gs.

Secondly from the sides it will reflect a lot of radar signals back to source.

Thirdly it is too curved. Study the T-50, F-22 and J-20 and you will notice that the edges are as straight as possible so that radar signals won't bounce off of them. I say you should first make it "fatter" so it will be able to sustain more Gs on it's body. Second make it straight and not curved to decrease the amount of radar reflection as much as possible. And third below it should have a 45 degrees angle so it has lesser radar signature on the sides.

Here soheil let me show you somethings:

COMPARISIONOFEDGESOFALL5THGENFIGHTERS.jpg

What do you get from this picture?? The way the whole construct of these stealth fighters is based on one thing: "making sure that the radar signals do NOT return to source" and here is where the trick lies. How do you make sure that the radar doesn't get back to source??

Here take a look at this:
imgp76.png

I can help you further. Maybe we can both co-operate to make a joint Iranian-Saudi design :D

Lockheed reveals bold technology plans with 6th-gen fighter concept

getasset.aspx

Later its turn out to be an IRANIAN Concept stealth fighter _ ZXX HOUND

iranian%20stealth%20fighter%20jet%20_%20ZXX%20HOUND1.jpg

Well even if its not absolutely the same but seems 95% same leave the rest all I am thinking that does IRAN has technology to make a single piece canopy and handle its problems as a few months back I saw an image on the forum where a F22 pilot stuck in the canopy due to some malfunction ... well quiet an experienced nation and still having difficulties with single piece canopy ...

Again I am not against IRAN and IMHO if their is a will their is a way ... but you must be Cohesive but not Aggressive when you are boasting on an international forum like Defence.pk ... But I found a few Persian brother of mine pressing hard in favor of their opinion ... We respect you but don't like to be forced ...

In the end if my post offended you due to any reason I apologies in advance ...

^^^^nothing official.its just one PDF member on his computer making these models..
nothing to do with iranian government.

sorry to say
but now i believe that Iranian are living in dreams

getasset.aspx

Well even if its not absolutely the same but seems 95% same leave the rest all I am thinking that does IRAN has technology to make a single piece canopy and handle its problems as a few months back I saw an image on the forum where a F22 pilot stuck in the canopy due to some malfunction ... well quiet an experienced nation and still having difficulties with single piece canopy ...

Again I am not against IRAN and IMHO if their is a will their is a way ... but you must be Cohesive but not Aggressive when you are boasting on an international forum like Defence.pk ... But I found a few Persian brother of mine pressing hard in favor of their opinion ... We respect you but don't like to be forced ...

excellent, still i bet million timesi adore the lockheed design

getasset.aspx

soheil Told me it is the first time he sees that , did you see his last work ? (FLATFISH)

sorry to say
but now i believe that Iranian are living in dreams

Hey , This is a smart move from soheil , He wants to start a movement in WEB ;)

Nice design worth a look, mosamania gave some informative info about fifth gen designs thanks for both.

Back
Top Bottom