What's new

Iranian Commander: Electronic Systems, Watchtowers Protecting Eastern side

Aug 31, 2013

No reinforcement like this were made during all those years when US was in Afghanistan and now that they are leaving why this development. You people are scared of Afghanistan which does not have any missiles to mention or air force or army to begin with?

And what makes you afraid of Pakistan now?

In case you didn't know, the western parts of our country is better equipped both with radars and missile defenses, while the eastern borders lacked proper defense until few years ago.
So you shouldn't take it personally, it has nothing to do with Pakistan itself or Afghanistan, but the drones which are roaming in the skies of these 2 countries. It's like saying why Pakistan's army has presence in Baluchestan region since there is no threat from the Iranian side. It doesn't even make sense. The army is responsible for security of ALL Iran's territory, not just north, south, east or west.

Bizarre move.

The border facing Afghanistan is understandable.Who knows what will happen once NATO leave the region.

However why the need to deploy air defence systems near Pakistan border?

I am sure, if someone can prove me wrong we don't have much military activity on the border from our side.

Keep building up and Pakistan will be inclined to respond by deploying our Spada 2000 system and cruise missiles.

Make your choices carefully, or just word your press briefings in a less hostile manner.
consider the fact that Americans are using (or violating) your Airspace, I don't see any reason for you to complain about.
your army don't even dare to shoot toward their planes ( if they are able to detect them).
If you would dare to use your Spada 2000 system against American birds we wouldn't need to deploy our own system along your border.

In case you didn't know, the western parts of our country is better equipped both with radars and missile defenses, while the eastern borders lacked proper defense until few years ago.
So you shouldn't take it personally, it has nothing to do with Pakistan itself or Afghanistan, but the drones which are roaming in the skies of these 2 countries. It's like saying why Pakistan's army has presence in Baluchestan region since there is no threat from the Iranian side. It doesn't even make sense. The army is responsible for security of ALL Iran's territory, not just north, south, east or west.

in Yaro ravani hastish velish kon........:)

@Irani members who are saying ISI sponsor terrorism, prove it instead of posting f@rts like Pakistan's eastern neighbor.

P.S I personally see Iran as close brotherly country towards Pakistan but some posts from members waving Iran flags are disgusting.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Irani members who are saying ISI sponsor terrorism, prove it instead of posting f@rts like Pakistan's eastern neighbor.

P.S I personally see Iran as close brotherly country towards Pakistan but some posts from members waving Iran flags are disgusting.

Bro, ISI aid to Jundallah or any other group doesn't change Iranians view of Pakistan as a friendly nation, we understand that extremist elements have infiltrated some of the Pakistan security organizations and this has contributed to many of the problems Pakistan facing today, otherwise why would Pakistan that is full of talent and potential should be 107th on Ease of Doing Business? Apparently to some people radical religious ideologies are more important than prosperity of their own country.

Bro, ISI aid to Jundallah or any other group doesn't change Iranians view of Pakistan as a friendly nation, we understand that extremist elements have infiltrated some of the Pakistan security organizations and this has contributed to many of the problems Pakistan facing today, otherwise why would Pakistan that is full of talent and potential should be 107th on Ease of Doing Business? Apparently to some people radical religious ideologies are more important than prosperity of their own country.

Actually ISI helped Iran catch jundulla leader. It will be a nightmare for Pakistan if God Forbid Iran's Balochistan is separated from Iran.

Actually ISI helped Iran catch jundulla leader. It will be a nightmare for Pakistan if God Forbid Iran's Balochistan is separated from Iran.

Yes, but do you think people who aid terrorists in Pakistan either directly or indirectly really cares about that? I think its very fair to assume that to some people the end justifies the means, if you look at our own MKO (Iranian terrorist organization) example you could find people who have aligned themselves with Iran's Number 1 enemy during the war with Saddam, and all that for what? To be able to rule!

Its safe to assume that some of very high ranking ISI officers are on Saudi payroll, and believe me, Saudis and Qataris will do anything to destabilize Iran.

im not saying ISI is a terrorist organization but some elements within isi supports terrorists in Iran, Afghanistan,India and Pakistan.

why Is it so despite Pakistan friendly overtures Iran view it with suspicion always, is it because of Sunni - shia divide ?or any other reason ?

[Bregs];4714961 said:
why Is it so despite Pakistan friendly overtures Iran view it with suspicion always, is it because of Sunni - shia divide ?or any other reason ?

Bregs we see both India and Pakistan as friends. We tried to bring our countries closer to each other by building this gas pipeline. However some extremist regional countries and USA don't like regional cooperation between Indo-Iranian countries (Iran, Pakistan, India, Afghanistan). The future for that region is peace and Indo-Iranian cooperation. This block is an important part of Asia and in my opinion has huge potentials.

im not saying ISI is a terrorist organization but some elements within isi supports terrorists in Iran, Afghanistan,India and Pakistan.

We hope that's not the case in Pak Bulochistan, across the border elements supporting terrorists/terrorism in the Province.

What do u mean ISI sponsored terrorists?

There is no limit to the insecurity. and these Iranis have some serious issues.

lol so the taliban in Afghanistan aren't supported by ISI?

Without Pakistan, the taliban wouldn't exist.

lol so the taliban in Afghanistan aren't supported by ISI?

Without Pakistan, the taliban wouldn't exist.

LOL and i say they r supported by Iran and SAVARAAM! can u refute this?

Just because something is said by America doesnt mean its true.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom