What's new

Iranian Cleric: Promiscuous Women Cause Quakes

I want to know at least some what of an estimate of how much of Iran's population is pro-Shah?

I mean, these groups can't be so small since they are almost everywhere.

Just an estimate?

yes, you are right pro-Shah are almost everywhere!!!! but not inside Iran, you can not hear any voice in Iran wants to support Shah. Shah is finished. and pro Shah Iranian generation is finished too. they were a big number(1-1.5) million in US but the main point is they were pro-Shah but even most of them do not think about Shah anymore.

LOL this is called western diplomacy at work how a Topic started by westerner to show his superiority and Muslims are fighting each other to claim one is better than the other am I missing something here.

Rampaging the internet. But maybe that's because the Pro-Shah Iranians who do not live in Iran have better access to the unrestricted internet?

There are not many Shah supporters left in Iran. I can imagine that they would number only in the hundreds, if even that. The Shah never had a significant support-base among the people. Those that did back the Shah were usually people connected in some way to his regime and to the military. The overwhelming majority of these Shah supporters fled Iran after 1979. Many who did not escape Iran were executed.

yes, you are right pro-Shah are almost everywhere!!!! but not inside Iran, you can not hear any voice in Iran wants to support Shah. Shah is finished. and pro Shah Iranian generation is finished too. they were a big number(1-1.5) million in US but the main point is they were pro-Shah but even most of them do not think about Shah anymore.
not a long ago we had a fun with a friend in england
let's say communists and royalists compete each other inside Iran with their very very low rate of support :D

outside of Iran is a mistake to believe Iranians are many supporting royalists. even in france or usa, where they are.
for exemple in france even there is the terrorist group (supported by the ex president wife mitterand) , the mek (cnri ), they are still very limited
the communists are active in north europe but they are not majority and they walk on nerves on the other Iranians (some of them). some communists are more respectful.

if you want to have an idea about Iranians ideas
(answering to the person who asked, not you of course ;)
then go to balaratin.com
this is giving the news given links by Iranians. The good point is the comment ability on each article:
when a royalist comes saying his majesty and all blabla, people make fun
when someone moudjahidine of people comes, he is insulted

so what people support?
most just want change
but you know before their stolen elections... most didn't care about elections
you know... why so many Iranians leave Iran? they were so much pessimistic that they escape
very majority of Iranians are open minded, and sometimes too much selfish and arrogant :D but not extremists or supporting the groups like royalists or terrorists

as you said Iran helped a lot Pak. could you please tell us what Pak did as a CENTO member when Iraq attacked Iran?

By then Iran had revolution and it was out from CENTO membership and Pakistan had new military government busy in USSR invasion of Afghanistan.

Please ready history before getting emotional about facts.

May be what this cleric meant was that because Iran have so many 'loose' women running around, curse the American cultural influences, that the hot sex at night was causing the earthquakes in Iran.

Sex and earthquakes | Andrew Brown | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk
:rofl:

The Iranian minister of welfare, Sadeq Mahsooli, said "We cannot invent a system that prevents earthquakes, but God has created this system and that is to avoid sins, to pray, to seek forgiveness, pay alms and self-sacrifice."
For information Mahsooli was refused as minister of energy because he became so rich that it was suspicious

??? ???? ?????? : ?????? ????? ?? ????? ??? ???/???? ???? ??? ??? ?? ???? ? ???? ??? ???????
the father of son in law of Khamenei said there is possibility of earth quake in Iran especially Tehran because of sin

sorry but i forgot the reason why all this noise about the hijab
they are many people speaking about it
you know what?
because since yesterday it is the apply of the hard rules on wearing hijab in Iran: warm weather means women caring less to wear these stuff so from yesterday they will bemore severe . kind of "new rules" applyting from a certain date: the police Amniat Ejtemaii will be more severe

Firstly, this Cleric is not running Iran. Secondly, nor is he anti-woman as some have evidently assumed. Thirdly, he has been misquoted.

I have actually been searching for a Farsi text of the sermon but I end up with news reports of the same instead. I will post it here with translation once I find it. He was actually referring to how calamities are often the result of people's deeds such as those calamities that have be-fallen the people of Loot (Sodomites) and the people of Prophet Noah (peace be upon him) and was figuratively putting it in reference to a what-if earthquake calamity. Here is a video-link though it is in Farsi: Iran Negah - Extramarital sex leads to earthquakes: Iran cleric (do excuse the title of the video)

Loot Nation:

هود : قَالُواْ يَا لُوطُ إِنَّا رُسُلُ رَبِّكَ لَن يَصِلُواْ إِلَيْكَ فَأَسْرِ بِأَهْلِكَ بِقِطْعٍ مِّنَ اللَّيْلِ وَلاَ يَلْتَفِتْ مِنكُمْ أَحَدٌ إِلاَّ امْرَأَتَكَ إِنَّهُ مُصِيبُهَا مَا أَصَابَهُمْ إِنَّ مَوْعِدَهُمُ الصُّبْحُ أَلَيْسَ الصُّبْحُ بِقَرِيبٍ ﴿ 81 ﴾ جزء 12
گفتند> :اى لوط، ما فرستادگان پروردگار توییم .آنان هرگز به تو دست نخواهند یافت .پس ، پاسى از شب گذشته خانواده ات را حرکت ده و هیچ کس از شما نباید واپس بنگرد مگر زنت ، که آنچه به ایشان رسد به او[ نیز ]خواهد رسید .بى گمان ، وعده گاه آنان صبح است .مگر صبح نزدیک نیست ؟
(The messengers) said: O Lot! Lo! we are messengers of thy Lord; they shall not reach thee. So travel with thy people in a part of the night, and let not one of you turn round (all) save thy wife. Lo! that which smiteth them will smite her (also). Lo! their tryst is (for) the morning. Is not the morning nigh?.

هود : فَلَمَّا جَاء أَمْرُنَا جَعَلْنَا عَالِيَهَا سَافِلَهَا وَأَمْطَرْنَا عَلَيْهَا حِجَارَةً مِّن سِجِّيلٍ مَّنضُودٍ ﴿ 82 ﴾ جزء 12
پس چون فرمان ما آمد، آن[ شهر ]را زیر و زبر کردیم و سنگ پاره هایى از[ نوع ]سنگ گلهاى لایه لایه ، بر آن فرو ریختیم.
So when Our commandment came to pass We overthrew (that township) and rained upon it stones of clay, one after another,

هود : مُّسَوَّمَةً عِندَ رَبِّكَ وَمَا هِيَ مِنَ الظَّالِمِينَ بِبَعِيدٍ ﴿ 83 ﴾ جزء 12
[سنگهایى ]که نزد پروردگارت نشان زده بود .و[ خرابه هاى ]آن از ستمگران چندان دور نیست.
Marked with fire in the providence of thy Lord (for the destruction of the wicked). And they are never far from the wrong-doers.

The People of Noah (peace be upon him):

# هود : وَاصْنَعِ الْفُلْكَ بِأَعْيُنِنَا وَوَحْيِنَا وَلاَ تُخَاطِبْنِي فِي الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُواْ إِنَّهُم مُّغْرَقُونَ ﴿ 37 ﴾ جزء 12
>و زیر نظر ما و[ به ]وحى ما کشتى را بساز، و در باره کسانى که ستم کرده اند با من سخن مگوى ، چرا که آنان غرق شدنى اند.
Build the ship under Our Eyes and by Our inspiration, and speak not unto Me on behalf of those who do wrong. Lo! they wilt be drowned.

# هود : وَيَصْنَعُ الْفُلْكَ وَكُلَّمَا مَرَّ عَلَيْهِ مَلأٌ مِّن قَوْمِهِ سَخِرُواْ مِنْهُ قَالَ إِن تَسْخَرُواْ مِنَّا فَإِنَّا نَسْخَرُ مِنكُمْ كَمَا تَسْخَرُونَ ﴿ 38 ﴾ جزء 12
و[ نوح ]کشتى را مى ساخت ، و هر بار که اشرافى از قومش بر او مى گذشتند، او را مسخره مى کردند .مى گفت> :اگر ما را مسخره مى کنید، ما[ نیز ]شما را همان گونه که مسخره مى کنید، مسخره خواهیم کرد.
And he was building the ship, and every time that chieftains of his people passed him, they made mock of him. He said: Though ye make mock of us, yet we mock at you even as ye mock;

هود : قَالَ سَآوِي إِلَى جَبَلٍ يَعْصِمُنِي مِنَ الْمَاء قَالَ لاَ عَاصِمَ الْيَوْمَ مِنْ أَمْرِ اللّهِ إِلاَّ مَن رَّحِمَ وَحَالَ بَيْنَهُمَا الْمَوْجُ فَكَانَ مِنَ الْمُغْرَقِينَ ﴿ 43 ﴾ جزء 12
&#1711;&#1601;&#1578;> :&#1576;&#1607; &#1586;&#1608;&#1583;&#1609; &#1576;&#1607; &#1705;&#1608;&#1607;&#1609; &#1662;&#1606;&#1575;&#1607; &#1605;&#1609; &#1580;&#1608;&#1740;&#1605; &#1705;&#1607; &#1605;&#1585;&#1575; &#1575;&#1586; &#1570;&#1576; &#1583;&#1585; &#1575;&#1605;&#1575;&#1606; &#1606;&#1711;&#1575;&#1607; &#1605;&#1609; &#1583;&#1575;&#1585;&#1583; <.&#1711;&#1601;&#1578;> :&#1575;&#1605;&#1585;&#1608;&#1586; &#1583;&#1585; &#1576;&#1585;&#1575;&#1576;&#1585; &#1601;&#1585;&#1605;&#1575;&#1606; &#1582;&#1583;&#1575; &#1607;&#1740;&#1670; &#1606;&#1711;&#1575;&#1607;&#1583;&#1575;&#1585;&#1606;&#1583;&#1607; &#1575;&#1609; &#1606;&#1740;&#1587;&#1578; &#1548; &#1605;&#1711;&#1585; &#1705;&#1587;&#1609; &#1705;&#1607;[ &#1582;&#1583;&#1575; &#1576;&#1585; &#1575;&#1608; ]&#1585;&#1581;&#1605; &#1705;&#1606;&#1583; <.&#1608; &#1605;&#1608;&#1580; &#1605;&#1740;&#1575;&#1606; &#1570;&#1606; &#1583;&#1608; &#1581;&#1575;&#1740;&#1604; &#1588;&#1583; &#1608;[ &#1662;&#1587;&#1585; ]&#1575;&#1586; &#1594;&#1585;&#1602; &#1588;&#1583;&#1711;&#1575;&#1606; &#1711;&#1585;&#1583;&#1740;&#1583;.

He said: I shall betake me to some mountain that will save me from the water. (Noah) said: This day there is none that saveth from the commandment of Allah save him on whom He hath had mercy. And the wave came in between them, so he was among the drowned.

Also, I don't see how a purposeful display of cleavage that is happening in some parts of the world and being flooded on the Internet in response to this Cleric is moderation, a victory for feminism and a liberation of women.

The Almighty says: "Though ye make mock of us, yet we mock at you even as ye mock;"

not a long ago we had a fun with a friend in england
let's say communists and royalists compete each other inside Iran with their very very low rate of support :D

outside of Iran is a mistake to believe Iranians are many supporting royalists. even in france or usa, where they are.
for exemple in france even there is the terrorist group (supported by the ex president wife mitterand) , the mek (cnri ), they are still very limited
the communists are active in north europe but they are not majority and they walk on nerves on the other Iranians (some of them). some communists are more respectful.

if you want to have an idea about Iranians ideas
(answering to the person who asked, not you of course ;)
then go to balaratin.com
this is giving the news given links by Iranians. The good point is the comment ability on each article:
when a royalist comes saying his majesty and all blabla, people make fun
when someone moudjahidine of people comes, he is insulted

so what people support?
most just want change
but you know before their stolen elections... most didn't care about elections
you know... why so many Iranians leave Iran? they were so much pessimistic that they escape
very majority of Iranians are open minded, and sometimes too much selfish and arrogant :D but not extremists or supporting the groups like royalists or terrorists

I agree with you. maybe you did not get my point. when i wrote they are everywhere in world i put!!!!!!!!!. It means i do not believe in.

Back
Top Bottom