What's new

Iran will Take Strict Action against Saudi Arabia for Executions

for the love of god I cannot find any news channel by the name of Al-Tagheer
Can someone shed light or this is another ParodyTV episode?

Update:

Who ever wrote the parody was not a very bright student of K&K Partners.

Al Tagheer is a Yemeni news site - the smugglers could have very well been Yemani drug peddlers or houti rebels using Iranian identification documents.

i said IF USA SOLDIER carry 1 TON DRUG not SAUDI citizen! there is difference ! huge difference!
i am sure if you kill a US soldier and show it to the world US will stop his supports or reduce it alot or maybe attack you!

The word threat in IRNA releases out numbers the number of press releases of IRNA.

--------------

Both Iran and Saudi Arabia have long been criticised by human rights groups for applying the death penalty for a range of crimes including murder, rape and drug trafficking.

Iran, when it arrests foreigners, also does not systematically observe international treaties requiring it to provide them consular access.

It said Iran had executed at least 360 people, three-quarters of them for drugs offences, while Saudi Arabia executed at least 82 in 2011

--------------

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...abia-harassing-shia-pilgrims.html#post3050333

The word threat in IRNA releases out numbers the number of press releases of IRNA.

--------------

Both Iran and Saudi Arabia have long been criticised by human rights groups for applying the death penalty for a range of crimes including murder, rape and drug trafficking.

Iran, when it arrests foreigners, also does not systematically observe international treaties requiring it to provide them consular access.

It said Iran had executed at least 360 people, three-quarters of them for drugs offences, while Saudi Arabia executed at least 82 in 2011

--------------

http://www.defence.pk/forums/irania...abia-harassing-shia-pilgrims.html#post3050333

..................................:tup:

iran is placed in the drug transit way in the world , from afghanistan and pakistan the drug sellers enter iran and then they send it to other countries, every year our police catch kilo tons of drugs in the borders! so we are not in the same place!

-----------------
answer my question, but i know the answer ...

iran is placed in the drug transit way in the world , from afghanistan and pakistan the drug sellers enter iran and then they send it to other countries, every year our police catch kilo tons of drugs in the borders! so we are not in the same place!

-----------------

Actually yes. However such a thing never happened before so we will never know. As you said Iran is in the drug way of the world. And the bulk of our drug smuggling comes from the way of Iran. So this must stop immediately. You guys should feel proud of the law at least because Islamic law only applies to Muslims so that means the state of Saudi Arabia considers Iranians to be Muslims :rofl:

-----------------

Actually yes. However such a thing never happened before so we will never know. As you said Iran is in the drug way of the world. And the bulk of our drug smuggling comes from the way of Iran. So this must stop immediately. You guys should feel proud of the law at least because Islamic law only applies to Muslims so that means the state of Saudi Arabia considers Iranians to be Muslims :rofl:

man for the last two days you have been posting every post twice. Reading the content once makes no sense and reading it twice makes even less sense

man for the last two days you have been posting every post twice. Reading the content once makes no sense and reading it twice makes even less sense

I honestly dont have a clue what he is on about. Everytime he sees the word "IRAN" - he goes a little more mad. Mate we may need to sanction the poor guy. He gone mad as a hatter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom