What's new

Iran will never seek nuclear weapons: Leader

I don't believe it, which country doesn't like to have nuclear weapons to strengthen their military power? :D

It will be really stupid for Iran to not have Nukes.
Israel is hell bent on wiping Iran off the map, and Iran desperately needs to defend itself.

i have this doubt too...

If Iran is not interested in nuclear weapons and not making them, then why not ask IAEA inspectors to come to their country and inspect their facilities and end this issue once and for all.

If they dont trust western inspectors then ask for inspectors from China, india etc..

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

If Iran is not making nuclear weapons, why do u have a nuclear site under military :what:

Hey dude have you ever read IAEA's reports? I doubt it . If you had read them you would've not asked this question .All Iranian nuclear facilities ,activities and materials are under the control of IAEA's inspectors and cameras .
besides do you think your country let Iranian inspectors to visit your military or nuclear sites?if it is so make me aware to send someone to do so .
you know their problem is not our nuclear activity or bomb their problem is, Iran is an independent country .

If Iran is not making nuclear weapons, why do u have a nuclear site under military :what:
for security reason
indeed IAEA doesn't blame Iran to secure its central, did you see something like this??
Indeed what matters is let IAEA do their job and this is all about what it should be

noooooooooooo ... we don't :shout:

oooh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOD :hitwall:

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

yes & i hope china stop Upgrading nuclear weapon :D
dont misunderstand. I am on your side and I do respect Iran.
but if iran make nuclear weapon. china will not on your side.
even nuclear-armed indian is better then nuclear armed iran.

If israel or other countries can why cant iran?

every other country will ask the same question.
if iran has nuclear weapon. it is possible that Iran to become a muslim superpower.
that is too dangerous.

and for religion, we are generally not on the muslim side.
pakistan is a particular case.

fathi20120222104531550.jpg

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says the Iranian nation has never sought and will never seek nuclear weapons as it has the capacity to challenge the nuclear-backed influence such powers rely on.

In a Wednesday meeting in Tehran with the director and officials of the Atomic Energy Organization of Iran (AEOI) and nuclear scientists the Leader described the country’s nuclear and technological achievements further in line with national interests and beneficial for the future of the country.

“The Iranian nation has never pursued and will never pursue nuclear weapons,” said Ayatollah Khamenei.

“There is no doubt that the decision makers in the countries opposing us know well that Iran is not after nuclear weapons because the Islamic Republic, logically, religiously and theoretically, considers the possession of nuclear weapons a grave sin and believes the proliferation of such weapons is senseless, destructive and dangerous.”

“If nations are allowed to independently make progress in the fields of nuclear energy, aerospace, science, technology and industry, there will be no room left for the tyrannical dominance of world powers,” said the Leader.

“Sanctions have been in place since the victory of the Islamic Revolution while the nuclear issue is a matter of the past few years; therefore their (the West) real problem is with a nation that has decided to be independent.”

PressTV - Iran will never seek nuclear weapons: Leader

I don't see anything wrong with Iran opting for nukes. If we can do it, Israel can do it and Pakistan can do it then so can Iran. No one has the monopoly over nukes. But this is sounding more and more like Iraq, circa 2003. This drama with the IAEA inspection team. The west says they have not been allowed access, Iran says they have been going around everywhere. Don't know who is lying. Hope it does not end up like Iraq.

BTW, who are the three guys in the photographs on the Ayatollah's right?

If israel or other countries can why cant iran?

If Iran becomes a Nuclear power, then there'll be another 2-3 nuclear power in your neighborhood. Count SA and Turkey, and Iran's policy makers aren't that wise enough to be a responsible nuclear power. Will probably end up proliferating its technology like Pakistan.

Iran would be stupid to get nuclear weapons because the richer Arabs would get far more nuclear warheads then they would dream of and then its going to be a nuclear car park for the Indians and Chinese to swarm.

If Iran becomes a Nuclear power, then there'll be another 2-3 nuclear power in your neighborhood. Count SA and Turkey, and Iran's policy makers aren't that wise enough to be a responsible nuclear power.

you are right.

Why iran is not making nuclear weapons...

fathi20120222104531550.jpg

Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says the Iranian nation has never sought and will never seek nuclear weapons as it has the capacity to challenge the nuclear-backed influence such powers rely on.

... Islamic Republic, logically, religiously and theoretically, considers the possession of nuclear weapons a grave sin and believes the proliferation of such weapons is senseless, destructive and dangerous.”

It is not that hard to understand. Khomenei had said the same thing about Nuclear bomb years ago.

After daring US and aliies , Iran has no option other than making a nuke . At the same time it should have a N-Capable missile successfully tested .

I don't preach to anybody about nukes.

But if I were in Iran's shoes I'd get security guarantees from Russia and China, and back off, at least for now.

every other country will ask the same question.
if iran has nuclear weapon. it is possible that Iran to become a muslim superpower.
that is too dangerous.

and for religion, we are generally not on the muslim side.
pakistan is a particular case.

i think china is too dangerous ... with or without BOMB :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom