What's new

IRAN: wants its F-14 back

Now i feel wats d loss in taking arms from US.... no 1 knws wen they become foes n hang u up in air for nowhr to go.

:Dreturn those F-1s and Mig-29s back to iraq and come get your F-14.

by the way check this out.
f-14-3seater.jpg

hahahaha imran bhai app sahe kha rhae hai pata nahe kesa inhi na F 14 ko choose kia iran is the first country to buy it but tell u our f 16 was never sold to kabar khana in USA thank GOD

hahahaha imran bhai app sahe kha rhae hai pata nahe kesa inhi na F 14 ko choose kia iran is the first country to buy it but tell u our f 16 was never sold to kabar khana in USA thank GOD

are you comparing a " cat " with " viper " .

Out of curiousity is this threat warranted?

Would Iranian F-14A models be able to shoot down super hornets or fighting falcons?

Probably not. They would be armed with AIM-7s which are semi active homing. So you have to keep radar lock on the target and guide the missile to it. While a F-16 can let rip a AIM-120 and do a split S and head full after burner the other way. They also have around 20 operational and probably couldn't keep them flying for a prolonged period because of lack of maintenance and spars.

Also the variants they have probably lack the range anyway to even get close enough to launch them.

Last edited:
Message to the Iranians: "Catch a clue! The only F-14's you are gonna get will be loaded with bombs and dumped on Qom!"

US sending 80 F-14s to Iran!!
Last time I remember F-14 was an elite operational plane:what:

You were watching too much topgun ...

@americans
Give it back guys....for god's sake it is just a fighter aircraft!!!

@americans
Give it back guys....for god's sake it is just a fighter aircraft!!!

Americans have a bad memory. Don't ask them. They might send those F-14's to India instead of Iran fully armed. Get my point. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom