What's new

Iran Vs Israel Science

lem34

New Recruit

Reaction score
I have noticed in recent months articles on Iranian science doing well cropping up on the forum all the time.

On almost each and every occasion Israeli or Saudis have questioned the sources and suggested that maybe it is propaganda.

I myself have felt that maybe the Iranians are working harder as they are under sanctions etc. This is relevant to us Pakistanis as we are often sanctioned by America or threatened with sanctions. In any event I am happy for my Iranian brothers.

I have gone to an independent site and it allows us to compare countries.
SCImago Journal Rank

SCImago Journal Rank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No one can say this is an Israeli or Iranian source etc.

In the first search I have compared Iran Israel Saudi and Pakistan. I am shocked Iran is was ahead of all other 3 Saudi are bottom. Though Pakistan and Saudis would appear to be getting better Pakistan is ahead os Saudi.

The shocking thing is that Iran is miles ahead of Israel and is going further. This must be particularly pleasing for Iranians cos whilst they have sanctions to cope with Israel is the only country that gets hard cash grants from America for its research in science.

SJR - Compare countries

It is a very descriptive graph, showing that Iran is really taking off real fast. Israel is almost flat. It is no wonder then that SCImago had predicted that Iran is going to be the world's fourth largest producer of science by 2018 ahead of Israel and India:

http://www.scimagolab.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/forecasting-excercise.pdf

f022di.jpg

LOL you comparing Iran to those child killing terrorists?
come one brother....

they are nothing but a military base for America.

The point is missed by you. They have to be shown they can not stop Iran going forward even though they control Ameica, they are being left well behind by the Islamic Republic. Also I am getting fed up with Saudi and Israeli forum members with no justification or sources always putting the great Islamic Republic down

Congratulations, Iran is only 9 ranks below Israel.
SJR - International Science Ranking

A nation of 7.7 million has more published documents than a nation of 80 million.

documents ??? :lol:

IRANIAN Aerospace scientists don't have any documents

because > release a document = kill by mossad & CIA & MI6

terrorist animals :coffee:

A nation of 7.7 million has more published documents than a nation of 80 million.

Funded by Americans if you look a the curve they are on an exponential curve and leaving you light years behind. So pleasing. Longbrain you are good at putting pictures up can you put the actual graph here so people can see where Iran is heading. Maybe that's why Israelis are so worried??

First your lot were questioning the source and not wanting to believe the miracle that is the Islamic Republic. Now you say you are so far behind them because you are a smaller country. Its not Iran's fault you are smaller is it?

First your lot were questioning the source and not wanting to believe the miracle that is the Islamic Republic. Now you say you are so far behind them because you are a smaller country. Its not Iran's fault you are smaller is it?

:wave:
(...) Iran is under sanction on all aspects for 30 years, while Israel is slave of US and have full access to all latest American tech :lol:

Good work also by Pakistan & Malaysia (last column)

Persian was a cradle of science in ancient time. people easily forget the contribution they made...
now we have some kids from Israel talking big to Iran..what a life.

if it was not for Cyrus saving them, then these jew would had probably been all killed.
so please respect your persian saviours.

Funded by Americans if you look a the curve they are on an exponential curve and leaving you light years behind. So pleasing. Longbrain you are good at putting pictures up can you put the actual graph here so people can see where Iran is heading. Maybe that's why Israelis are so worried??
I'm not sure if you can understand the simple answer as to why the numbers aren't changing. I do not want you to strain yourself.

You are so dumb. That is for all the science produced from 1996 to 2010. Go back to the same link and check how much science was produced by Iran in 2010 and compare it to Israel. In 1996, Iran was producing little science since it was still recovering from Iran Iraq war. That is past. What is important is now and future. And as you can see Iran is now producing more science than Israel and by 2018, Iran will be the fourth in the world. Not only that but by 2018, Iran will have the most improvement in the world by moving up the ranks but Israel will have the worst decline in its rank. Go up and see the table I have put. Additionally in 2010, Iran's rank was 19th and Israel's was 26th as per your own link. Past is past. Talk about now.

Persian was a cradle of science in ancient time. people easily forget the contribution they made...
now we have some kids from Israel talking big to Iran..what a life.

if it was not for Cyrus saving them, then these jew would had probably been all killed.
so please respect your persian saviours.

I think cos Israelis are doing better than Arabs they are getting beyond themselves. Well if they are only a nation of 7.2 million they should behave like a nation of 7.2 million and not threaten Muslim capitols with their Sansom option

:wave:

Good work also by Pakistan & Malaysia (last column)

Brother I keep telling my Pakistani brothers that what we need to defy Americans and have some American sanctions. Then our people will work harder. We did better when we were under sanctions

I think cos Israelis are doing better than Arabs they are getting beyond themselves. Well if they are only a nation of 7.2 million they should behave like a nation of 7.2 million and not threaten Muslim capitols with their Sansom option
7.7 million, nearing 7.8 million. Why don't you do something about it, instead of whining constantly, Iran_B?

Back
Top Bottom