What's new

Iran unveils new, high-tech air defense equipment for use in Persian Gulf

Interesting that Iran is more favorable in US than in Egypt. Maybe I should not say that but foreign policy of Iran is so so wrong regarding the west and Israel. Your Indian friends are telling you the truth about your foreign policy but no one listens to them.

I agree with Iran's foreign policy being wrong, but nevertheless; friends in international relations don't exist. But even the Chinese and Russian people, our so-called allies, dislike us.

Most Pakistanis do. Pakistan is the only country in the world that likes Iran.

Iran0003.png

A Global

but iran does not like us, the reason i do not trust iran is one simple fact we got grassed on about the nukes i dont like the sinister regime but i believe Iran people once learn about Pakistan and it people will have love for us.

We maybe corrupt but its us that allows refugees in our country. what if iran gets attacked tomorrow by the great satan yai yaad karo.

I agree with Iran's foreign policy being wrong, but nevertheless; friends in international relations don't exist.

There is no love-story in this game (Iran, Pak, KSA, India). Friends matters! when they are natural friendsYour natural friends will go to war for you:
like:
1. US and Canada
2. US and Britain
3. Iran and Shiite Iraq
4. Iran and south lebanon

but iran does not like us

Who is Iran? Do you mean the Iranian government, or the Iranian people? Because I don't think any of them hate Pakistanis.

There is no love-story in this game. Friends matters! when they are natural friendsYour natural friends will go to war for you:
like:
1. US and Canada
2. US and Britain
3. Iran and Shiite Iraq
4. Iran and south lebanon

That's right, but Iran realizes that 1) Sunni-Arabs would never like Iran, for a long-period, 2) China and Russia is most often supporting them in the UNSC and 3) It was in really good position before the Syrian civil war started.

Who is Iran? Do you mean the Iranian government, or the Iranian people? Because I don't think any of them hate Pakistanis.

That's right, but Iran realizes that 1) Sunni-Arabs would never like Iran, for a long-period, 2) China and Russia is most often supporting them in the UNSC and 3) It was in really good position before the Syrian civil war started.

I think iran people are ok just need to learn about us we have second biggest shia too. but its that regime that has been killing our folks at the border. we have accepted large amount iof refugees no other Muslims country has that much love. so we not bad people but we have temper.

Dont mix up natural friends and strategic friends.
China and Russia are strategic friends not natural friends. so is US/Japan, US/Germany, US/France, Iran/pak or Iran/India

3) It was in really good position before the Syrian civil war started.
I disagree. Everything against Iran is staged very well to make sure they can stop the nuke program without a war.
Syrian issue actually helped Iran by forcing Russia to get close to Iran. If Iran collapses, Russia and China will face US forces making NATO bases in Central Asia and Caspian sea. That really scares them.

I think iran people are ok just need to learn about us we have second biggest shia too. but its that regime that has been killing our folks at the border. we have accepted large amount iof refugees no other Muslims country has that much love. so we not bad people but we have temper.

Iran have 2 million Afghan refugees too. But I don't think Iranians hate Pakistanis. But to be honest, most of them do think Pakistanis are fanatics when it comes to religion.

it actually benefits two big countries Russia and USA iran suck up to Russia and pak/saudi is stuck in USA camp they playing good cop and bad cop it business no one cares about lives. This way Muslims will be looted like fools. Turkey is worser for falling for NATO trick to be a test subject for Russia retaliation and NATO will sit back and watch fire in turkey.

Iran have 2 million Afghan refugees too. But I don't think Iranians hate Pakistanis. But to be honest, most of them do think Pakistanis are fanatics when it comes to religion.

you will be surprised their is more flexibility of drinking and partying and girls in Pakistan than Iran . not that i am in favor it will lead moral degradation and std epidemic.

you will be surprised their is more flexibility of drinking and partying and girls in Pakistan than Iran . not that i am in favor it will lead moral degradation and std epidemic.

That's not true. Iran has much more a party-scene than Pakistan. Women in Iran's society are much more prominent present than in Pakistan. You can't compare both countries.

That's not true. Iran has much more a party-scene than Pakistan. Women in Iran's society are much more prominent present than in Pakistan. You can't compare both countries.

we have alot more freedoms trust me. it just locals dont like it but in Iran it Khomeini governmnet. iran party scene is underground in Pakistan we have in the open these days too bhegrati.

we have alot more freedoms trust me. it just locals dont like it but in Iran it Khomeini governmnet. iran party scene is underground in Pakistan we have in the open these days too bhegrati.

You may have more legal freedom, but Iran's society is much more feministic than Pakistan's society. It's two different worlds.

Back
Top Bottom