What's new

Iran, Turkey seek to boost annual trade to $35b

Can any Iranian translate this?

Gonna help you. :D

yek = bir = one
az = az = less
estefadeh = istifade = exploitation
sanctionhay = sanction

maybe she is saying. "Because of the Iran's sanctions, Turkey is exploiting us. "

yek = bir = one
az = az = less
sanctionhay = sanction

maybe she is saying. "Because of the Iran's sanctions, Turkey is exploiting us. "

Hahahaha,

That much I knew too. :)
Elbahet = elbet ?

My guts says she doesn't like us that much.
This is all your fault. You live close to her.
You should have introduced the " Turkish man" to her. :azn:

yek = bir = one
az = az = less
sanctionhay = sanction

Hahahaha,

That much I knew too. :)
Elbahet = elbet ?

My guts says she doesn't like us that much.
This is all your fault. You live close to her.
You should have introduced the " Turkish man" to her. :azn:

Close, not bad.

She said:

"one of the many countries that is exploiting us is Turkey. Of course the list of countries is very long."

To which I replied:

"the solution is very simple."

Not that I agree with her though.

In the end both countries benefit from trade. That said, Turkey will be able to get some good deals out of the situation b/c of the whole sanction ordeal. For example Iran will accept Lira instead of dollars etc... In the end, it's all our own fault, not Turkey's so I don't see how Turkey is taking advantage of anything.

If she wants a better situation, she should be talking against the arab mullahs that are in charge.

If the volume of the trade is going to be increased by the governments , that only means one thing : that iran is exporting islam to turkey

In the end both countries benefit from trade. That said, Turkey will be able to get some good deals out of the situation b/c of the whole sanction ordeal. For example Iran will accept Lira instead of dollars etc... In the end, it's all our own fault, not Turkey's so I don't see how Turkey is taking advantage of anything.

If she wants a better situation, she should be talking against the arab mullahs that are in charge.

I was searching for the export info yesterday. I have seen several sites, giving info about " The commodities that can be exportable to Iran." Your sanctions hit us well.

If the volume of the trade is going to be increased by the governments , that only means one thing : that iran is exporting islam to turkey

:cuckoo:

Turkey can good business from IRAN like it can invest in Iran Oil and gas exploration and supply in order to have pipelines being driven from Turky to EU countries which would result in Russian dominance being slowed down.

Also Pakistan has shown its too much weakness but the chance is there to have Oil and Gas pipelines for China and India.

The $35b projection sounds implausible given the state of affairs, esp. as the sanctions have eliminated Turkey's gold transfers to Iran, and the recession on the Iranian side of the border.
Joking aside (and not to derail the thread..), but it would be interesting to estimate how much of Iran's technical machinery import it would be able to produce by itself, had it not been drained for many engineers and scientists.
No amount of engineering brains could help Iran as long as it's content with its isolationist policies. Turkey is incidentally a good example. Even for the years after the revolution (up to circa 1990) Iran's GDP remained better than that of the Turks. Comparing it right now however would be totally embarrassing for Iran. The difference is a tad of political stability, effective management, and foreign investment.

Back
Top Bottom