What's new

Iran to send second living creature into space soon

Best of luck my irani brother :) I love Iran <3
tnx my dear pakistani brother :smitten:
love to see u on the forum !!! welcome abroad!!!:smitten:

:cheesy: Those are among the most important people on earth :cheesy: forget it!

yeah!!! most important!!!:rofl:

anyway we might want to send em on a bio capsule with 2 other rats and turtles!!!:cheers:

p.s man u r online 24/7/365 seriously get a life!!!
as u might not know im studying medicine , i can help u if u want me to!!:cheers:

Congratulations to Iran to what seems to be a very active and successful space program :)

Last edited by a moderator:
And Bashar what did he do for his country and citizens before the protests started? I am asking what were the positive achievements effecting the citizens after his father's death not what he said he will do.

December 26, 2010

Syria a bright star in the Middle East

Tourism is on the upswing in Syria, with a more modern government, lavish hotels sprouting up and cuisine and culture evolving in striking ways.

Syria, in the ancient heart of the Middle East, used to be rough, insular, politically extreme and all but off the map for travelers. Now, with a more forward-looking government, tourism increasing by almost 50% a year and opulent new hotels opening by the score, the luster is back on the magic lamp, making Syria one of the world's most compelling destinations for 2011.

Recent visitors from the U.S. report that the largely Sunni Muslim population receives non-Islamic Westerners courteously, that tourists are allowed to shop and browse without annoyance from hard-selling touts and merchants, and that culture, cuisine and the arts in the former French colony have developed in strikingly stylish ways.

Other Syrian attractions are of much longer standing, beginning with the 4,000-year-old capital Damascus, once the richest city in the Arab world and paradise on Earth, according to the prophet Mohammed.

Its National Museum displays such treasures from the deep past as a clay tablet with mankind's first recorded alphabet.

The landmark Umayyad Mosque began as a temple to Jupiter in the Roman era, then served as a Christian cathedral dedicated to St. John the Baptist before its conversion into an Islamic house of worship, where some of the Arab world's greatest heroes were buried.

Before trendy cafes, restaurants, bars and galleries came to Strait Street in Old Town, it was noted in the Bible as the place where St. Paul regained his vision after his conversion on the road to Damascus.

Precious metals and essences, damask and silk spill from the El Hamidiyeh souk, and boutique hotels in renovated Byzantine-era mansions offer guests accommodations from a tale told by Scheherazade.

And that's just Damascus, suitable for a long weekend getaway from major European gateways. For travelers with more time, the rest of Syria beckons: archaeological sites such as Palmyra; Krak des Chevalier, an 11th century crusader fortress near the Lebanese border; and the great mercantile city of Aleppo, western terminus of the Silk Road.

Syria a bright star in the Middle East - Los Angeles Times

Plato said - be kind, because every person you meet, beeing in uphill struggle.
But to the Europeans we have to be doubly good. Twenty years later, when Russia, China and Iran will build a colony on the Moon and the orbital launch site for travel to near planets - there will be chaos and war in Europe, which reigned there until the mid-20th century, and of which they had forgotten, and they think that it went away forever.
Maybe we'll even take some eastern European in space, out of pity. :cheers:

:rofl::omghaha: Drunk so early in the afternoon comrade?

Don't forget to take Lenin's sarcofagus with you so you can clone him on Mars.After that it will truly deserve the mane "Red planet".:)))

:rofl::omghaha: Drunk so early in the afternoon comrade?

time will tell bro , time will tell
i remember after irans reveloution when we said we gonna bring saddam air force to its knees everyone said
"drunk so early in the afternoon comrade?":partay:
now bro, time will tell , when the exact same thing that @vostok said happened to u i hope we all be alive and meet each other:cheers:

Yes, I'm 24/7 online thanks to my iPad with its LET capability :azn:

american tech!!;)

i use my own iranian tablet:yay::partay:

atui3fwbtbdwc6zhf1m.jpg

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/164510-iranian-space-program-12.html#post4466988

Iran to send monkey, mouse, rabbit, or cat into space :blink:

iran_kosmodrom_190613.jpg

9 September 2013, 11:58 (GMT+05:00)

Azerbaijan, Baku, Sep.9/ Trend F.Karimov/

Iran will send a monkey, a mouse, a rabbit, or a cat into space, the Mehr News Agency quoted Iran Space Agency's research center director Mohammad Ebrahimi as saying.

Physical and technical tests have been conducted on a number of animals and the animal will be sent into space in the near future, he added.

It is predicted that necessary permits will be issued within the next 1.5 months, he said.

Iran plans to send the second monkey into space aboard the Pishgam (Pioneer) II space capsule within 45 days, Iran Space Agency director Hamid Fazeli told reporters in Tehran on Saturday.

Iran had successfully sent a monkey into space and brought it back to Earth safely in January.

Fazeli expressed hope that the monkey would be sent into space successfully and return back safely this time as well.

Unlike the first rocket which was solid-fueled, the Pishgam II rocket will use liquid propellant, Fazeli said.

He added that the space agency planned to launch the Tadbir (Prudence) research satellite as well as Sharif and Nahid satellites into space by the end of the Iranian calendar year, which ends on March 20, 2014.

Iran to send monkey, mouse, rabbit, or cat into space - Trend.Az

Unlike the first rocket which was solid-fueled, the Pishgam II rocket will use liquid propellant, Fazeli said.

so lower acceleration , lower speed , significantly higher power.:coffee:

am i right??:cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom