What's new

Iran to aim its missiles toward the Gulf states and not towards Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are the ancestors of the great Hannibal and the ancestors of the great Carthage empire we are Tunisians

Basiji volunteers basically religious teenage boys will alone stop your incompetent armies ,

and we will hit all the oil facilities in Saudi Arabia **** land

we will liberate all Oil rich eastern region of Saudi Arabia.

The Shia eastern people of Saudi Arabia will welcome Iranian forces and will greet them yelling !

YA ALI, YA HUSSEIN! YA ALI! They are all PRO-IRANIAN because they are ALL SHIA!!!!:yay:

This will happen with help of Iraqi Shias of course!

mapofshiaislamandoilins.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
attacking Saudi Arabia would mean whole Muslim world kicking ***** of Iranian forces and government and Pakistan would use its missiles to target Iran so I don't think Iran is that stupid

no all arab nations will defend mecca and madina from any threat and that means all Arab will go on war against iran

Arabs are not defenders of Mecca and Medina. All the Muslims are. Dont give the great cities the ethnic and regional tinge to approve of what mischief Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other Gulf states are doing in Syria or against Iran.

I keep saying this, the indecision and artificial animosity amongst brothers is giving advantage to enemies. And I include Iran in this brotherhood too.

attacking Saudi Arabia would mean whole Muslim world kicking ***** of Iranian forces and government and Pakistan would use its missiles to target Iran so I don't think Iran is that stupid

Separate govt House of Al-Saud from the holy cities and you will be able to see what problems are being created by their government.

Oh, STFO. You are nothing but a internet hero, and not Pak's spokesman. You country wouldn't do sh1t when Iran bombards KSA. In fact, if there is one country that would likely respond, it is the US, which has saved Arabs ***** since 1979.

Iran will attack other countries
as the USA EU forces will attack from middle east countries

it is not there fault then its defending
Oil places LPG etc.. and the military places will be attack

it is better as it is now

sit
Arabs are not defenders of Mecca and Medina. All the Muslims are. Dont give the great cities the ethnic and regional tinge to approve of what mischief Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other Gulf states are doing in Syria or against Iran.

I keep saying this, the indecision and artificial animosity amongst brothers is giving advantage to enemies. And I include Iran in this brotherhood too.

Separate govt House of Al-Saud from the holy cities and you will be able to see what problems are being created by their government.
sir attack on Saudi Arabia would be considered attack on Makkah and madinah sir and that would lead to military response by all Muslim countries and if you are reffering to sectarian sir every where it was Iran who started this crap than Saudis came in to hit back

Oh, STFO. You are nothing but a internet hero, and not Pak's spokesman. You country wouldn't do sh1t when Iran bombards KSA. In fact, if there is one country that would likely respond, it is the US, which has saved Arabs ***** since 1979.

you would see what we would do and your regime would regret the day they were born but I don't think Iran is that dumb

The Shias of Saudi Arabia want nothing to do with Al Sauds regime, all of their oil is stolen by this corrupt family and used to oppress them or in other countries to kill more Shias!

Iran will be more than happy to help them liberate themselves from Al Sauds regime, with out the oil, Al sauds will collapse in two weeks.

Can't wait too visit Qatif when it's liberated!!! :smitten:

you would see what we would do and your regime would regret the day they were born but I don't think Iran is that dumb

You would see, you would see. Don't make me laugh. Go try to impress somebody else with your Pakistani bravery.

sit
sir attack on Saudi Arabia would be considered attack on Makkah and madinah sir and that would lead to military response by all Muslim countries and if you are reffering to sectarian sir every where it was Iran who started this crap than Saudis came in to hit back

First learn to protect your own country before trying to protect others.

sit

Your shitty country can't even stop the Taliban from kicking your ***. Instead writing here and acting like big boy, why don't you STFU and look at your shitty country! you live in a failed state, any minute a bomb goes off and kills your military men and you cant do nothing!

Your shitty country can't even stop the Taliban from kicking your ***. Instead writing here and acting like big boy, why don't you STFU and look at your shitty country! you live in a failed state, any minute a bomb goes off and kills your military men and you cant do nothing!
He's anti military and pro-Taliban. No point discussing anything with him. He supports taliban killing his own troops. What a fool.

Ḥashshāshīn;4390610 said:
He's anti military and pro-Taliban. No point discussing anything with him. He supports taliban killing his own troops. What a fool.

Arab-loving Pakistanis. Nothing worse than that. Unfortunately, you have a lot of them.

Ḥashshāshīn;4390610 said:

Lol, Typical tribal pro-Taliban Wahhabi terrorist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom