What's new

Iran stages ‘modern warfare’ drill in Strait of Hormuz

Except Russia

Which Country can Hold For q day against 100+ Raptors 100+ F 35 100+ F 18 Super Hornets and 25+ B 1,2,52

Is Iran Ready to go Destroy a Nimitz
IRAN.Iran will detect any flying object on the sky by her passive and AESA radars.and most of them will be destroyed by raad air defence system.

yes we are ready to destroy nimintz AC.our navy will fight back with firing Persian gulf anti ship balistic missiles at nimitz.

IRAN.Iran will detect any flying object on the sky by her passive and AESA radars.and most of them will be destroyed by raad air defence system.

yes we are ready to destroy nimintz AC.our navy will fight back with firing Persian gulf anti ship balistic missiles at nimitz.

Upto My Knowledge China is the Only Nation Achieved Anti Ship Ballistic missile You know that Ballistic Missile needs more Technicals by hitting Moving Targets and US CSG well Combined with Best Frigates that destroy any Incoming Flying Objects

Air Defence Systems when the F 22 and F15 are Assigned as a SEAD mission your RAAD is Effectiveness

Upto My Knowledge China is the Only Nation Achieved Anti Ship Ballistic missile You know that Ballistic Missile needs more Technicals by hitting Moving Targets and US CSG well Combined with Best Frigates that destroy any Incoming Flying Objects

Air Defence Systems when the F 22 and F15 are Assigned as a SEAD mission your RAAD is Effectiveness
no problem,today your knowledge will improve.here the pictures of Persian gulf anti ship missiles
3_8911181144_L600.jpg

7_8911181144_L600.jpg

10_8911181144_L600.jpg

11_8911181144_L600.jpg

12_8911181144_L600.jpg

13_8911181144_L600.jpg

check passive radars.Iran is one of the few producers of it.if you want i will explain more about them in total.
183992_460.jpg

Along with its speed boat navy Iran need to invest in bigger platform. any second hand destroyer otr frigate from Russia china can supplement the speed boat force of Iran . in the open see without locating how can you attack western navy other then in Hormuz . i think ran can try to obtain F-22p deign from china can construct it in iran to flex its mussel along with Z-9 K-31 hellos.

Along with its speed boat navy Iran need to invest in bigger platform. any second hand destroyer otr frigate from Russia china can supplement the speed boat force of Iran . in the open see without locating how can you attack western navy other then in Hormuz . i think ran can try to obtain F-22p deign from china can construct it in iran to flex its mussel along with Z-9 K-31 hellos.

Moudge class frigate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran should develop ASBM with longer range with more powerful warhead.

In the other cases, you need to develop the reliable nuclear deterrence to make sure USA won't launch the nuclear attack on you after losing their precious AC in a conventional warfare. :coffee:

Iran should develop ASBM with longer range with more powerful warhead.

In the other cases, you need to develop the reliable nuclear deterrence to make sure USA won't launch the nuclear attack on you after losing their precious AC in a conventional warfare. :coffee:
my friend,making nuclear weapon is impossible for Iran.Iran should develop deadly chemical warhead.and i guess it is already developed.
plus i agree with ASBM part.Persian gulf missiles will force US to keep ACs away from Iranian soil.so it will reduce AC's capabilities as enough.
@monitor:sanction...sanction....sanction.....
anyway Iran is working on loghman stealth warship project.first IRI Persian gulf warship"(from loghman class) will be delivered to navy by 2018.beside that already 4 frigate moj(or moudge) class frigates are getting built
http://gallery.military.ir/albums/userpics/10187/Loghman-frigate-Class.jpg
moudge class frigates
http://kamalemehr.ir/media/files/anc_file_15021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You Can...But Aftermath
nothing different from not sinking it in case of war , then let have fun.

well your knowledge is a little out dated. china have the long range ones we have short range missile

Back
Top Bottom