What's new

Iran smarting over failed Russian missile deal, may turn to China

i wont believe for a second that virus can do anything against iranian missiles. i discussed this many times on other forums. besides if its that easy to destroy irans missiles then what's the usa waiting for.

israel was a powerful country!!!!!
it could'nt defeat 2000 Hizbollah Fighter's in 2006 war!!?,
even in Gaza war it could not capture a small strip of 350Km?
how it become's soo powerfull?,
i can not under stand ,
can any one Explane ? :pakistan:

Do you know about 1968 Arab israel war , do you know it is such a tiny nation which defeated all the arab world even when it is overpowered in many numbers . Search it on Google and you will know it.

Do you know about 1968 Arab israel war , do you know it is such a tiny nation which defeated all the arab world even when it is overpowered in many numbers . Search it on Google and you will know it.

History has always been written by the victor and not the loser. IMHO I find it hard how israel won. They might have won but my doubts remain on the numbers of the arabian army which actually took part in the war.

On topic: Iran should'nt expect an war with america for the next ten years. America has already put on a huge debt on its shoulders. And israel wont attack unless it has America backing it.

LOL i love this dude there is no idiot in the world that don't no Americans control AraT leaders second this bull **** Israel defeated Arats by her self really.

even today no AraT country is allowed to buy any thing that the Israelies get for free from the west get my point.

do U no just recently Israel tried to go into Lebanon and turned around quickly as they got there ***** handed to them the only damage they could do was through there Airforce once hizbullah gets there hand on some good anti air missiles that will be a thing of the past.

israel was a powerful country!!!!!
it could'nt defeat 2000 Hizbollah Fighter's in 2006 war!!?,
even in Gaza war it could not capture a small strip of 350Km?
how it become's soo powerfull?,
i can not under stand ,
can any one Explane ? :pakistan:
It couldn't defeat Hizbullah in the eyes of same Iran that claims to have "build light evading stealth bombers", "UCAVs with a message of peace" and "countless missiles that can wipe anyone off".

If any of this was true, Israel won't have been able to obliterate 4 Arab countries simultaneously and repeatedly. Does that answer your question?

LOL i love this dude there is no idiot in the world that don't no Americans control AraT leaders second this bull **** Israel defeated Arats by her self really.

even today no AraT country is allowed to buy any thing that the Israelies get for free from the west get my point.

do U no just recently Israel tried to go into Lebanon and turned around quickly as they got there ***** handed to them the only damage they could do was through there Airforce once hizbullah gets there hand on some good anti air missiles that will be a thing of the past.

American leaders control your leaders too.. but will you foresake your sovereignty for them? I don't think even Zardari would agree to do that let along your military commanders.

Who enlightened you with this awesome information? Saudi, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Jordan and Egypt (after reconciliation) got (some F-15s &) F-16s as well just as Israel does. Only difference is that what these countries import is 100% American while Israelis install their own stuff in their fighters.

Care to explain how did that happen if USA doesn't allow Arabs to buy what Israel gets from them "for free"?

Are you talking about the skirmish where an Israeli soldier tripped over and fell into Lebanon side (which was a slope) when Israelis used a light crane to pick him up, in the process accidentally alerting the Lebanese soldiers?

You call that "@$$ handed back"?:blink:

If Stuxnet succeeds in its mission, then all these missile deals would be of no use and it would be all over for Iran

The assumption here is that Iranian SSMs are linked to an integrated network rather than being independent stand-alone systems, whilst being designed specifically as such. As such, I don't find it plausible.

Firstly, the 1968 Arab-Israeli war did not involve the active participation of all Arab-majority states so saying they 'defeated all the Arab world' is false from the go-ahead. Secondly, your are completely discounting the foreign supplies to Israel and the role of foreign intelligence in their aid during the conflict.

The assumption here is that Iranian SSMs are linked to an integrated network rather than being independent stand-alone systems, whilst being designed specifically as such. As such, I don't find it plausible.

Hello!

If I am not wrong we had discussed about this matter in a different thread a few weeks ago too!

Several reports out there suggest that there could be heavy insider involvement in this.

You are right that it could be a standalone N/W but here's the thing. Possibly someone working inside the plant infected the core computers (those which are interfaced with the control systems) with a Stuxnet-infected USB drive.

Lets see how if more information comes out in the public in future.

It couldn't defeat Hizbullah in the eyes of same Iran that claims to have "build light evading stealth bombers", "UCAVs with a message of peace" and "countless missiles that can wipe anyone off".

Could you quote from a news source (preferably an Iranian one) as to where Iran claimed 'light evading stealth bombers.' Also, as to the Karrar UVAC, you're connecting two unrelated parts of the speech. Ahmadinejad stated that Iran wishes for a message of peace but it will not compromise it's right to defend herself. Lastly, also substantiate the 'countless missile that can wipe anyone off' claim for a source. Thanks.

If any of this was true, Israel won't have been able to obliterate 4 Arab countries simultaneously and repeatedly. Does that answer your question?

Obliterate? Clarify please.

Are you talking about the skirmish where an Israeli soldier tripped over and fell into Lebanon side (which was a slope) when Israelis used a light crane to pick him up, in the process accidentally alerting the Lebanese soldiers?

Sir, firstly the Israeli-Lebanese border is largely arbitrary despite there being a more generally internationally recognized frontier. A case in point are the Sheeba farms. Also, the border is not situated on steep hilltops and high gradients. What your claiming is, he slipped uncontrollably to the Lebanese side and given the steepness of the Israeli side in that area he couldn't 'climb' back up. It's surprising then, that a crane could be placed on such a pointed and steep position.

Last edited:
Hello!

If I am not wrong we had discussed about this matter in a different thread a few weeks ago too!

Several reports out there suggest that there could be heavy insider involvement in this.

You are right that it could be a standalone N/W but here's the thing. Possibly someone working inside the plant infected the core computers (those which are interfaced with the control systems) with a Stuxnet-infected USB drive.

Lets see how if more information comes out in the public in future.

Namaste!

Indeed we did have a round of discussion on the Stuxnet matter. The problem with reports concerning the Stuxnet case is that they are largely made out of firstly preconceived notions about Iran's ability in the area and secondly on the basis of speculation alone. There is nothing definitive present apart from it's existence. So the extend of it and the access and numbers of those who have facilitated it is again subject to similar doubt. Iran did report some arrests so I am led to believe the situation has been tackled. But then again, we are comparing apples to oranges, an industrial plant to a mobile missile launcher. Understandably, such a strategic asset would be placed in the most trusted of hands and have several overlapping check and security measures over them.

Anyhow, in terms of a wider communication network, I would say it could be plausible, even if much exaggerated. The transporters and launch-systems are derived from previous Soviet ones. These were designed to work independently and lacked a unifying information infrastructure with other units, apart from the communication equipment. I don't see how it could affect missile operation though.

Namaste!

Indeed we did have a round of discussion on the Stuxnet matter. The problem with reports concerning the Stuxnet case is that they are largely made out of firstly preconceived notions about Iran's ability in the area and secondly on the basis of speculation alone. There is nothing definitive present apart from it's existence. So the extend of it and the access and numbers of those who have facilitated it is again subject to similar doubt. Iran did report some arrests so I am led to believe the situation has been tackled. But then again, we are comparing apples to oranges, an industrial plant to a mobile missile launcher. Understandably, such a strategic asset would be placed in the most trusted of hands and have several overlapping check and security measures over them.

Anyhow, in terms of a wider communication network, I would say it could be plausible, even if much exaggerated. The transporters and launch-systems are derived from previous Soviet ones. These were designed to work independently and lacked a unifying information infrastructure with other units, apart from the communication equipment. I don't see how it could affect missile operation though.

Selam!

I thing you misunderstood me.

I am not trying to link the missile launcher with Busher plant.

I was trying to say that if Stuxnet succeeds in disabling or crippling critical components/control systems of the nuclear plant then this will satisfy Israel/US and thankfully all war plans will drop.

In that case, Iran will be safe since there will be no war and any such anti aircraft missile deals would be of no use.

Selam!
I was trying to say that if Stuxnet succeeds in disabling or crippling critical components/control systems of the nuclear plant then this will satisfy Israel/US and thankfully all war plans will drop.

Disabling or crippling the Busher plant would only compel Iran to invest further, make it a higher national priority and ensure more information security. In terms of the Iranian nuclear energy program time line, an idealistic Stuxnet attack would only be a blimp, one of delay and not one of abandonment. Iran will not turn-face from nuclear energy. Also, assuming an active weapons program is in place, it would be comical to think that is is centered around the Busher reactor. As to US and Israeli satisfaction, a non-existence of Busher itself is insufficient.

In that case, Iran will be safe since there will be no war and any such anti aircraft missile deals would be of no use.

I disagree. I find your view very simplistic. Iran could be involved in a war with or without an active nuclear program. A case in point is our last set of invaders. Also, how does not being in an active military engagement negate making deals of and obtaining defensive systems like anti-aircraft missiles?

Back
Top Bottom