What's new

Iran Slaps the Sanctions and build its own Locomotive

@Soheil Calm down bro. You just blasted them. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Ultra stupidity needs ultra answers.
Iran's obsession is killing some of you, not that it's necessarily a bad thing.

Killing Turks? We don't need to wipe Persians Saddam wiped enough of you, I guess more will follow with people like you.

Actually I don't find it strange of these Persians to have such problems after all they are sanctioned and can't get their pills aswell. There suicide bombings in India, Taiwan proves my points.

Killing Turks? We don't need to wipe Persians Saddam wiped enough of you, I guess more will follow with people like you.

I should have left you in your miserable loneliness ottoman-turk. Must be awful, when everyone, including your own compatriots hate you.A guy who has no place except pdf, no life except pdf, and no enemy except Iranian forumers. Good luck fighting your holy cyber war.

I should have left you in your miserable loneliness ottoman-turk. Must be awful, when everyone, including your own compatriots hate you.A guy who has no place except pdf, no life except pdf, and no enemy except Iranian forumers. Good luck fighting your holy cyber war.

You must be one of those Persians I mentioned. I don't know what you're talking about but this is my account. My ancestors came from Türkmənistan long time ago.

& no wife except iranian defence !!!

he is here all nights ... ****ing Iranian threads ...

From this forum I am seeing Persians identity problem even further after 1000s of years of Arab and Turkish rule they are in a deep crisis.

I'm going to start a topic in 'suggestions and discussions'. TuranKhan aka Ottoman-Turk has trillion accounts, and I'm going to ask the moderators and the webmaster to give him an IP-ban. Wait a minute. Join if you support.

From this forum I am seeing Persians identity problem even further after 1000s of years of Arab and Turkish rule they are in a deep crisis.

oh !!!

we received attacks ... but we are still Iranian & living in Iran ... unlike ottomans :)

where is ottomans ???

underground ???

mining ???

stop trolling & call your GF !!!

enjoy the life ... :)

I'm going to start a topic in 'suggestions and discussions'. TuranKhan aka Ottoman-Turk has trillion accounts, and I'm going to ask the moderators and the webmaster to give him an IP-ban. Wait a minute. Join if you support.

IP-ban ???

oh CMON !!!

he can change his IP ... :D

Could you elaborate on this?
Its on two levels:

1) Strategic level. The whole useless confrontation with US, UK, Israel. Support of terrorists.
2) Tactical level. Silly provocative rhetoric by Ahmadinejad. For comparison, Khatami's policies were not different from Ahmedi's. But unlike Ahmedi Khatami did not make provocative speeches, smiled nicely. Thats why he was considered as "moderate" in entire world.

Its on two levels:

1) Strategic level. The whole useless confrontation with US, UK, Israel. Support of terrorists.
2) Tactical level. Silly provocative rhetoric by Ahmadinejad. For comparison, Khatami's policies were not different from Ahmedi's. But unlike Ahmedi Khatami did not make provocative speeches, smiled nicely. Thats why he was considered as "moderate" in entire world.

sorry fella !

but everybody knows khatami & ahmadi are completely different persons ...

I dont have any idea about your other bullshix

Its on two levels:

I haven't seen anyone provoking more than Netanyahu.He puts Ahmadinejad to shame when it comes to provoking.

Should Woulda Coulda applies to every nation. If Soviet Union wouldn't have disintegrated, entire world would have been different.

If India had more competent government, we would have landed on moon right now. BTW we did crash landed our probe to moon.

If Iran didn't have sanctions, they would have been most developed Islamic state. Look at the constraints on them and then compare their growth.

You had US and then China to help you out since the beginning, you didn't use them to the fullest but Iran has been working its way up after Islamic revolution.

Tell me when did you have a competent and patriotic leadership last time ?And who is responsible for not electing one ? Iranians or Pakistanis.

@KRAIT

Its a sad fact the Pakistan didn't get a competent and patriotic leadership right from the start with a few exceptions. There are no second opinions about that.

I agree there are China, US and many other countries ready to assist Pakistan but first requirement is willingness of our leaders to accept that assistance. If someone is not willing to accept help, what help offering individual can do!!!

For electing a patriotic leadership, it should be present in the first place. Electing less bad leadership from two bad candidates leads you nowhere. And, of course, I don't blame anyone for electing a bad leadership other than Pakistanis :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom