What's new

Iran sanctions - CHINA BIG WINNER

Think of the incredible amount of leverage this gives China over the Iranians! They will have to tread carefully lest such power become their curse.

To cater the needs of west, Saudi Arab will increase its production and can easily sell at higher price which west will have to pay to sustain its already falling economies. Saudi Arab will also reap profit out of it.

Iran - China Friendship Forever

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/30/0130002229867.JPG

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 AM ----------

Pakistan - China Friendship Forever

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/30/0130002445195.JPG

Africa - China Friendship Forever

W020110315685065881101.jpg

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/30/0130003107945.JPG

8049721102342765830.jpg

I would much rather be doing business with a country that is basing their relationship on a MUTUAL beneficial situation for both parties rather than the unpredictable USA and Europe. The instability of the dollar and euro doesnt ease the worry.
This will be a great 2 way relationship which will benefit both parties...

I would much rather be doing business with a country that is basing their relationship on a MUTUAL beneficial situation for both parties rather than the unpredictable USA and Europe. The instability of the dollar and euro doesnt ease the worry.
The OPEC countries - especially the Saudis - have found the USA and Europe to be utterly reliable customers for over half a century and engaged in mutually beneficial relations for over sixty years.

Worried about the dollar and euro? You can always buy gold - which doesn't yield any interest and which has already gone up 600% in a decade. Maybe somebody still willing to buy the yellow stuff, maybe only the Iranians want it now...just imagine how happy the mullahs will be if the gold price drops 50%...

The OPEC countries - especially the Saudis - have found the USA and Europe to be utterly reliable customers for over half a century and engaged in mutually beneficial relations for over sixty years.

Worried about the dollar and euro? You can always buy gold - which doesn't yield any interest and which has already gone up 600% in a decade. Maybe somebody still willing to buy the yellow stuff, maybe only the Iranians want it now...just imagine how happy the mullahs will be if the gold price drops 50%...

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

The mullahs love dealing with the Chinese Solomon2. I think its a great deal for both nations - may it aspire to be long and fruitful for both parties. My favorit color is pink - whats yours Solowman? :azn:

I hope that these new rounds of retarded Yanki sanctions will strengthen the resolve of the iranian people and will guide IRAN to
more advanced level of self sufficiency. The day IRAN test a N bomb I will throw a party and celebrate with friends. I am sure all
the freedom & peace loving people of the world will do the same.

If Saudis don't trust U.S the who should?They are actually west puppets,not supporters

Think of the incredible amount of leverage this gives China over the Iranians! They will have to tread carefully lest such power become their curse.

It won't be as incredible as the amount of leverage that China already has over the USA with more than 4 trillion US dollars (25-30% of the US GDP) that America should pay back to China. And soon, when China's economy reaches much higher growths with Iran's cheap oil, America can only come close to China's power and might in her dreams. (Not now, but in the next 10-15 years)

It won't be as incredible as the amount of leverage that China already has over the USA with more than 4 trillion US dollars (25-30% of the US GDP) that America should pay back to China. And soon, when China's economy reaches much higher growths with Iran's cheap oil, America can only come close to China's power and might in her dreams. (Not now, but in the next 10-15 years)

2018, 2024, 2030.

中国-伊朗友谊万!

Iran will soon buckle and then after the regime change China will be the biggest looser.

Back
Top Bottom