What's new

Iran´s future in SCO

Rostam

Reaction score
Iran´s future in SCO

159391500.jpg

SCO_Summit_Ekaterinburg_2009-468x238.jpg

What do you think...looking forward to your posts...

Iran's entry to SCO already rejected either SCO didn't have guts to protect Iran or they dont want Iran to gain anymore power as powerhouse(latter one true i think considering Russia and China's help to sanction Iran)

Iran's entry to SCO already rejected either SCO didn't have guts to protect Iran or they dont want Iran to gain anymore power as powerhouse(latter one true i think considering Russia and China's help to sanction Iran)

LOL, the flaming has started in the 3rd post already. :disagree:

Maybe you can explain why you think China and Russia don't want Iran to gain anymore power?

I think you meant the USA and Israel. It is the USA and Israel (and their allies) who don't want Iran to gain more power.

Due to UN sanctions. SCO charter says countries under sanctions cannot join. :cheesy:

Iran in SCO, good for Iran, good for SCO, good for Asia and good for the world.

2001 documents: Shanghai convention on struggle against Terrorism and Extremism

I don't think SCO wants to take the devil in the house :cheesy:

Due to UN sanctions. SCO charter says countries under sanctions cannot join. :cheesy:

Same Russia and China who wrote SCO charter happens to be two permanent UN bosses which approved UN sanctions on Iran knowing very well that rule.

2001 documents: Shanghai convention on struggle against Terrorism and Extremism

I don't think SCO wants to take the devil in the house :cheesy:

Getting rid of the mad mullah's or at least putting them back in mosques and seminaries where they belong, will definitely help Iran's cause.

Getting rid of the mad mullah's or at least putting them back in mosques and seminaries where they belong, will definitely help Iran's cause.

Good luck with that. I don't know where you are from but you don't know how hard-headed they are.

Good luck with that. I don't know where you are from but you don't know how hard-headed they are.

I am not from Iran, obviously, so no first hand knowledge. But it is no secret that these Mullah's are holding Iran back from moving forward towards a brighter future. Neither China nor Russia or the former Soviet stan's like extremists, whether they are Shia Mullah's in Iran or Sunni Talibans in Afghanistan or Pakistan. In fact SCO was formed initially to fight against the threat of extremists and terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom